Apple is officially releasing its latest iPhone lineup including the iPhone 11 Pro, 11 Pro Max and iPhone 11. These models are being touted as the most powerful iPhones ever created. Also, these models are the first ones to support triple-camera arrays.
This triple-camera is not an ordinary feature. But it is a transformative triple camera system. It adds a ton of functionality in a better result and embraces the capability without creating complexity.
The latest models have a mind-blowing chip that doubles the performance and machine learning. The smart chip boosts the performance and pushes the boundaries that can speed up your tasks.
The system offers a new design crafted from matte stainless steel. The latest A13 Bionic CPU was added to the smartphone by the company. Also, the latest models offer 5.8in and 6.5in Super Retina RDX displays. Due to the innovative technology used in these iPhones, they are powerful enough to be called Pro.
iPhone 11 Release Date
The new models including iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone Pro Max will be available at your nearest Apple store around 13th September. Though if you cannot wait to get them from the market then it’s best to pre-order.
You can also hire these devices from a trusted rental company like One World Rental, which is an amazing option for you to rent all the latest tech on the go especially iPhone rental in UK.
The new iPhone lineup will cost you around £1,099 and £1,149 respectively. Despite, you can fetch it for $999 or $1,099 in the US. iPhone 11 will offer 3 configurations which can be picked up in 64GB, 128GB, and 256GB.
These will be available in £729 which is £70 lesser than the previous iPhone XR.
Apple has finally unveiled the long-awaited 2019 iPhone 11 lineup and here are some features and top specifications that the audience has been waiting to know.
iPhone 11 Specifications and Features
It’s not the triple-camera only that has got everybody’s attention but the 12MP wide and ultra-wide sensors are also gaining attention. It offers an immersive interface that cascades to a wider field of view and will enable you to view an image outside the image frame.
• Anodized aluminium body (Stainless steel and glass design).
• 6.1-inch LED Retina display.
• Available in six new colours.
• Amazing 3D sound with Dolby Atmos.
• The new system offers modified image signal processing.
• It has an ultra-wide camera with ƒ/2.4 aperture, 5-element lens, 120° field of view, 4x more scene, 12MP sensor, and 13 mm focal length.
• The device holds a new wide camera with ƒ/1.8 aperture, 6-element lens, optical image stabilization, new 12MP sensor, and 26 mm focal length.
• It offers portrait lighting with light control and next-generation smart HDR.
• 4k video at 60fps and dark mode low-light photography.
• The smartphone includes the A13 Bionic processor (fastest CPU and GPU.
• The battery timing is perfect for functioning your business and routine tasks. The battery-life last more than 8 hours.
• iPhone 11 has a 4K video support and a 12-megapixel front-facing TrueDepth camera.
• It enables you an impressive 4x optical zoom range from the Telephoto in the Ultra-Wide camera.
iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro Max
Along with the iPhone 11, these iPhone Pro and Pro Max models also support triple-cameras. Apple has added a new 12MP wide-angle lens along with the telephoto lenses that work great. The bright camera will enable you to capture a clearer picture.
The pro devices also have Pixel 4-esque square camera hump on the backside of the handset. Similar to Google devices, Apple has also updated its camera software. The company has embraced the camera quality by adding Night mode to deliver better results in dim lighting.
The iPhones feature a 5.8 and 6.5 super Retina XDR display with OLED screens up to 1,200 nits. Also, the latest models have an anodized aluminium body with stylist glass framework. Apple claims the new iPhone 11 lineup is the toughest among other smartphone devices available in the market.
The company used to offer a limited number of colours with basic dull matte shades. However, you’ll get to see several new colours including purple, black, white, yellow, red, and green,
Specifications and Features
• The iPhone Pro and Pro Max offer 5.8- and 6.5-inch Super Retina XDR display.
• It offers the highest density pixels of any image.
• The battery life is outstanding that lasts for more than 8 hours and its better than the previous versions.
• The Pro devices have a new, efficient and powerful A13 Bionic processor with a Machine Learning Controller that works great when you deal with heavy software.
• These iPhones offer a 12-megapixel wide camera with f1.8 aperture, 52 mm focal length and 6-element lens.
• They have an ultra-wide camera with f2.4 and f2.0 aperture, 120-degree grid view, 26 mm focal length and 5-element lens.
• Also, a rapid charger is included with the 18W adapter.
217 total views, 1 views today
- Registry Cleaners: Common Mistakes PC Users Must Avoid - Feb 20, 2021
- Best Remote Job Options During Covid-19 Pandemic - Feb 19, 2021
- Practical Marketing Ideas to Promote Small Business - Feb 16, 2021