Launched in April 2020 in China, Vivo S6 Pro Smartphone is the flagship S-Series device from Vivo that comes with 5G capability. The Smartphone is already launched in the Chinese Marketplace back in April, and it is still to hit the global mobile market.
Based on the fresh leaks and rumours online, Vivo S6 Pro is expected to run on the advanced version of processor and hardware, and it comes with an upgrade to support 5G networks. The online rumours also share details regarding the pricing and specifications of the device.
Vivo S6 Pro is expected to get launched in the home market as the opponent of Huawei Nova 7 and OPPO Reno 4. Let us have a look at the rumoured specs and pricing of the device. Ensure to have the latest Amazon promotional code online to grab the handset at discounted rates when released in the home market.
Rumoured Specifications of Vivo S6 Pro
- Vivo S6 was launched in China back in March 2020, and it is rumoured that markers are now focusing on launching an advanced version called Vivo S6 Pro 5G, which is about to hit the global market soon.
- As per the tipster online, the latest device is expected to come with some software and hardware upgrades and a new chipset. It would also come with better camera setup and fast charging ability.
- The phone will be available in two variants 8GB+128GB storage and 8GB+256GB storage, and the price of the handset varies depending upon the variant you choose to buy.
Vivo S6 Pro is also rumoured to feature OLED display with the highest refresh rate of 60Hz, and it is backed by Corning Gorilla Glass 5 Protection on both back and front panel. Regarding hardware, the handset would feature a Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G, combined with UFS 2.1 storage and LPDDR4X RAM, to assist the SoC.
As compared to its predecessor,
- Vivo S6 Pro would feature a larger Full HD+ display of 6.44 inches, and the Smartphone is backed by Exynos 980 processor by Samsung, which is coupled with 8GB RAM and internal storage up to 256GB.
- The display of the phone comes with a better resolution of 2400×1080 pixels, and it runs on the Android10 operating system FunTouch OS10.
Plus, the powerful performance of the Smartphone is backed by the Octa Core 2.2GHz processor. You will find two options in internal storage capacity i.e, 128GB and 256GB, and there is no slot for expandable memory card.
The phone has dedicated slots for dual SIM cards and has no scope for extending internal memory. There is a headphone slot of 3.5mm, and it supports active noise cancellation with dedicated MIC.
Camera Setup of Vivo S6 Pro and Battery
According to the tipster, Vivo S6 Pro would come with a quad rear camera setup in a configuration of 8MP ultra-wide-angle camera, 64MP primary sensor, 2MP super macro sensor and 2MP depth sensor.
The rumours also reveal that the Smartphone would have dual camera setup for the front shooter is a 32MP primary sensor and 8MP depth sensor configuration. The pictures are clear and crisp, and it has better ability to capture low light images.
Vivo S6 Pro Smartphone comes with a powerful and long-lasting battery. It is powered by a 4200mAh battery that supports 33W fast charging. Some of the other amazing features of the Smartphone include HFC and in-display fingerprint sensor.
The handset is also equipped with copper tube cooling technology and ROTO motor. Remember, everything mentioned in the post is all rumoured, and you must take it with a grain of salt while waiting for further updates regarding the arrival of Vivo S6 Pro 5G.
Vivo has not yet confirmed its release in the global market, but it is expected to hit the Indian mobile market by July 2020 with the price tag of Rs. 28000. There will be a different colour option to choose from, including white, blue and black colours.
It is likely to be the best selling Smartphone in the Indian market that would rival most smartphone models in the premium segment. So, stay updated with the latest news on Vivo S6 Pro 5G. Ensure to have the latest Tatacliq discount code today to make good savings when the phone is available for purchase in India.
127 total views, 3 views today
- Defi Crypto Benefits and Use Cases - Jan 25, 2021
- Data Recovery Tool with Exchange Server Recovery Tool - Jan 25, 2021
- Head to Top 5 Destinations in India to Enjoy to Fullest - Jan 23, 2021