A magnum of places, culture, and traditions, India is one such country that is secular and a lot of people of different religion lives here. You can also opt for the Holiday Packages destinations in India no matter where you go across the country.
With the help of the package, you will able to save little bucks from your pockets so that you can explore your desired place to the fullest. We would be telling you the top 5 destinations to visit in India so that you can head there without any hassle. You can choose these destinations and enjoy your vacations by opting for Holiday packages in India.
The first and foremost place to visit in India is Himachal Pradesh and a lot of people visit here during winters as well as while in summers. It is one of the destinations that welcomes millions of tourists every year and offers a perfect adventurous expedition to the other ones.
Himachal Pradesh is an apt choice for Family vacations in India as it is safe and nearby to Delhi and other regions.
- Manali and Rohtang Pass for snow-clad mountains
- Shimla for the scenic beauty
- McLeodganj for trekking trails
- Kufri for Yak rides
- Solang Valley for adventure sports
When we talk about mountains, how can we forget everyone’s favorite Kashmir? The destination no doubt is one of the first choices of the people. You can also opt for the Holiday packages in India if you want to explore the place to the fullest.
The breath-taking scenic beauty will take away your heart and you will never forget the green meadows that it offers. Kashmir is also known as the Paradise on earth and makes sure that you enjoy yourself with your loved ones.
- Srinagar for houseboats and shikara rides
- Gulmarg for Skiing
- Pahalgam for Baisaran Valley
If you like dessert then do not worry, India is such a country that has such places also where you can enjoy in the desert-like Rajasthan. There are several places in the destination where you can see the rich culture and royalty at the same time.
Most of the people head here to witness the vibrant culture and to know the history of the place. If you are also one of them then you must visit here and explore the state to the fullest.
- Udaipur for its royalty
- Jodhpur for Mehrangarh Fort
- Chittorgarh for the treasure trove of Rajputana history
- Jaipur for exquisite handicrafts
One of the most unexplored destinations to visit in India in the North-Eastern states. The state offers panoramic views for the people and these views are something that you will always cherish later in life. The best part is that this state offers a lot of places where you can see the beauty and the sprawling tea plantations. You can also taste the authentic momos and North Eastern Tea.
- Tsomgo Lake for Red Panda, migratory ducks, and other species of fauna
- Yumthang valley for breath-taking scenic grandeur
- Rumtek Monastery for unique religious art objects
- Darjeeling for the toy train ride and authentic tea flavors
Considered as one of the holy cities in India, Banaras is the choice of the people who wants to seek spirituality and make sure that you visit here to see the culture. The holy river Ganga will surely soothe your senses and purify your soul when you will hear the chanted mantras and ringing bells of the temples. Varanasi hypnotizes the tourists with its echoing artis and with magical chants.
Must Visit Destinations in India
- Jnana Vapi or the Well of wisdom believed to have been dug by Lord Shiva himself
- Boat ride along the Ganges river for the real Banaras experience
- Kashi Vishwanath temple for its gold plated towers
- Ramnagar Fort for its museum displaying vintage cars, royal palkis, and more
- Banaras Emporium to buy your wife or your mom the Banarasi Silk Sari
So, make sure that you visit all of these beautiful destinations to visit in India and also opt for the Holiday Packages in India to save a few bucks from your pocket and to explore more.
785 total views, 1 views today
- What These 7 Common Interview Questions Really Mean - 23/10/2021
- 12 Best Mobile Apps Development Trends for 2022 - 23/10/2021
- Private Money Loan: What are the Pros and Cons? - 23/10/2021