Top 3 Yoast SEO WordPress Plugin Alternatives
Yoast SEO WordPress plugin helps bloggers and content marketers reaching for the stars. The WordPress SEO optimization plugin is the favorite tool for millions of users, ranging from the bakery around the corner to some of the most popular sites on the planet. With Yoast SEO, you get a solid toolset that helps you aim for that number one spot in the search results.
The WordPress SEO plugin does everything in its power to please both your site’s visitors and search engine spiders. The SEO plugin is one of the widely popular WordPress plugins around and it’s easy to understand why. Whether you’re running a personal blog or you are an SEO professional managing a website for a client
Yoast SEO WordPress plugin is a powerful tool that can help you make your site as search-engine-friendly as possible. Though WordPress is search engine friendly, you will still need to do some manual SEO work for the best results. Just switching to WordPress won’t rank your site on Google’s front page automatically.
Yoast SEO WordPress Plugin Features
– The most advanced XML Sitemaps functionality at the push of a button.
– Full control over site breadcrumbs: add a piece of code and you’re good to go.
– Set canonical URLs to avoid duplicate content. Never have to worry about Google penalties again.
– Title and meta description templating for better branding and consistent snippets in the search results.
– Content & SEO analysis: Invaluable tools to write SEO-friendly texts.
– The snippet preview shows you how your post or page will look in the search results even on mobile. Yoast SEO Premium even has social media previews.
– Yoast SEO WordPress plugin tunes the engine of your site so you can work on creating great content.
– Our cornerstone content and internal linking features help you optimize your site structure in a breeze.
– Integrates with Google Search Console: See how your site performs in the search engines and fix crawl errors.
– Manage SEO roles: Give your colleagues access to specific sections of the Yoast SEO plugin.
– Bulk editor: Make large-scale edits to your site. Learn more
3 Best Yoast SEO WordPress Plugin Alternatives
All in One SEO Pack
You can use this all in one SEO plugin to optimize your WordPress site for SEO. It is easy and works out of the box for beginners, and has advanced features and an API for developers. The plugin Pro version is always one major version ahead of the free plugin which means it includes the latest features. This Pro version includes various other functionality and modules such as advanced WooCommerce support, a Video SEO module SEO for categories, tags, and custom taxonomies.
The All in One SEO Pack Pro includes a support and updates subscription which gives you access to Priority Support from our dedicated Support Team as well as access to our library of video tutorials. Once you subscribed for the Pro license, your unique download link and license key can be found on the receipt page when you make your purchase and in the purchase receipt email which you will receive upon completing your purchase. Learn more
This SEO plugin designed for Non-SEO experts in getting Excellent SEO with Better Content, Ranking, and Analytics. Both Humans and Search Bots. This plugin will help you to write content that is SEO friendly and Human-friendly at the same time. You’ll get to improve your Google rankings while providing your readers with great content.
See your SEO Stats and improve on them with your weekly reports from one of the best SEO tools Audit website. It will also help you find the best keywords your site could rank for. Squirrly SEO will help you get a tool that acts as an Expert Consultant, sitting right next to you, advising on SEO, and telling you where you need to improve. Learn more
Premium SEO Pack WordPress SEO Plugin
This is a WordPress SEO plugin to help you increase the SEO value for all your Website pages, decide how you want them to look like on search engine results, and let’s not forget about social media. Premium SEO Pack gives you the control you’ve wanted all along. You can now increase the WordPress SEO value for all your pages, decide how you want them to look like in search engine results, and let’s not forget about social media.
– SEO Patterns for each Post Type and Custom Post Types
– Title, Description, Keywords, Canonical Metas
– Open Graph Image, Title, Description, Type
– Twitter Card Image, Title, Description
– Noindex and Nofollow options for each post type
– You can customize each page directly from post preview top bar or from the admin top bar
– Works well with Woocommerce and other e-commerce plugins.
– Works with WordPress Multisite. Learn more
1,289 total views, 1 views today