Instant Personal Loan Online for Nigerians without Collateral
This instant personal loan online application can be access without any collateral in Nigeria by a different class of people instantly to be repaid within 2 to 6 months (10–30% interest rate) to meet up urgent cash needs. As of preparing this article, the loan offer ranges from N1,500 to N150,000 for a period of 1–3 months.
The better your lending history and positive behaviour, the more you can access and the longer the period. The loan interest rate varies based on your profile, from 10% to 30% per month. You will only need to share your BVN during the loan application and connect your ATM card to authorize the company to debit your account for the repayment.
The repayment date of the loan is defined during the application process. It is not possible to update it or extend the loan duration. The company in charge of the instant personal loan online offers is a Nigerian-French company with European data security standards. The company will never sell the information you shared to any third parties.
Why is the Instant Personal Loan Online Company still the Best the in Nigeria
- You can apply for up to ₦150,000. No paperwork, no collateral or documents needed.
- The company will provide a credit decision in seconds for you
- You can use the money the way you want and achieve your goals.
- Your repayments can be spreads in multiple instalments for more flexibility and ease.
- You can get rewards such as access to higher amounts of money, discounts or flexible interest rates when repayments are made on time.
- Ability to buy airtime and data with a 5% discount, the cheapest rate in Nigeria.
Your BVN will be requested to verify your identity and make sure you did not default from other companies. If you don’t know your BVN while applying for the loan, you can dial *565*0# with the phone number linked to your bank account.
What makes the Loan company different from other lenders
Speed of delivery: You can get a loan instantly in 5 Minutes, from anywhere in Nigeria
Flexibility: You can repay on or before your due date with a reduced interest rate
No hidden charges: Our interest charges are all-inclusive, ensuring transparency
The customer is King: Our team is trained to treat you with the utmost respect at all times
You need an Android phone to apply for the instant personal loan online offers by download the FairMoney app online from the Google Play Store. Sign in with Facebook account or your mobile phone, answer a few questions, confirm your identity to receive a loan offer. If you accept it, you will receive your loan instantly on your preferred bank account.
You will only need to share your BVN during the loan application and connect your ATM card to authorize the company to debit your account for the repayment. Your application may be rejected if:
- There is no enough information found on the phone: you should increase your phone usage (Calls/SMS) to be eligible.
- The company will decide not to give you credit this time after analyzing your profile. You need to keep using your bank account with healthy revenues to get a loan soon. You can apply again in 15 days. It might be for different reasons:
If you are unable to connect your ATM card, you will need to ask your bank to enable your card for online transactions. You should be able to receive an OTP (One-Time Password) on your phone. The repayment date is defined during the application process. It’s not possible to update it or extend the loan duration.
Advantages of Early Payment of your Loans
Early repaying clients get preferred treatment for new higher loans. You have exclusive access to more money than your previous loan. For each day you repay early you will save on your interest rate. You can save up to 1% of your total interest rate daily if you pay in advance.
You can pay by credit card link with your account or by bank transfer: FairMoney- Providus Bank: 9902963204. In case you face severe challenges with your payment, you can inform the company. Default in paying off your loan will result in severe consequences: Contacting facebook friends and employer to recover debt, in addition to late repayment fees and potential legal investigation.
1,220 total views, 1 views today