Google My Business Page is one of the most powerful SEO tools to improve your business website search engine ranking, SEO optimization, and business visibility online. Many business owners never quite get around to creating a Google My Business page. But since Google pretty much owns the search space, you are missing out on this free fundamental part of website’s SEO ranking
Google My Business allows potential customers to quickly see your business name, address and phone number listed in the google business listing. The customers can see your business photos, read your business online reviews and find a description of your business company without even visiting your website, this will establish your brand as a local business.
You need to verify your account to manage the information that Google users find when they search for your business or the products and services that you offer.
Any business that verifies their information with Google My Business is twice as likely to be considered reputable by consumers. When people find your business on Google Maps and Search Page, make sure they have access to information like your hours, website, and street address.
Advantages of Google My Business page
- Allowing Google to publicly display your business information.
- Entering a geographical radius.
- Writing a short business description.
- Uploading images.
- Verifying that you’re the Google My Business account owner.
- Soliciting customer reviews. Ask your clients to review you on Google My Business along with Yelp. Make it easy by sending them the URL.
- Creating Google posts.
- Creating your Google My Business page: Set aside some time this is a methodical process
Google my business page will help your customers to understand and expand your presence, finding insights on how customers searched for your business, and where those customers are coming from.
You can also find information like how many people called your business directly from the phone number displayed on local search results in Search and Maps. When you are ready, you can create and track the performance of Smart campaigns to spread the word about your work.
Once you begin setting Google my Business, you will be directed from one field to the next, providing descriptions of your products and services. This is the place to be using your keywords. So if you are really not sure what these should be, use Google keyword tool. In order to complete the set-up, you will need to generate a code.
Other enhancements to your Google My Business account
- You will have a chance to verify your email address and your phone.
- You can add images. According to Google, businesses with photos see 35% more clicks to their website and 42% more requests for driving directions in Google Maps. Specs: 720 pixels x 720 pixels, jpg or png files.
- Your Google My Business cover photo is the most important. Along with your profile and cover photos, upload other pictures to make your listing informative and engaging. Confused about Google’s pages and places?
It can be challenging. Google Places used to be Google’s tool for owners to manage their business profiles, but it died in 2014. Now Google My Business Page is the central hub for managing the way your business appears on Google Search and Google Maps.
You can download the Mobile App to Connect with your Customers easily
Every day, millions of people search on Google for businesses like yours. Make your Business Profile stand out and turn those searches into your customers with the Google My Business app.
- Respond to reviews, a message with your customers, and see your followers in the Customers tab.
- Make edits to your Business Profile and see those changes on Google in real-time.
- Upload photos, create enticing offers and share what makes your business unique.
- See in one glance how and how much your customers interact with your Business Profile right from the app’s Home tab.
- Get real-time notifications to know when a customer connects with your business on Google. Focus on what you love and rest easy knowing that Google My Business is on the clock helping you get more customers.
You can download the mobile app on Google Play Store or Apple Store to manage multiple locations from one dashboard, and invite others to manage your listing. If it is still just too confusing, you can contact Janet Peischel’s The Internet Marketer. to create a Google My Business page that will be a foundation for your online presence.