The new emergency help feature in iOS 13.5 will automatically help you to send medical information to the first responders. Since your health is more important than anything, the feature of iPhone software update in the iOS 13.5 is a very potentially important feature. The new iOS 13.5 is for all devices that are compatible with the iOS13.5,.
What that means is the iPhone 6s and the newer version of the iPhone, especially the 7th generation iPod touch owner should be getting the notification to upgrade the device automatically to iOS 13.5, for iPad owners, Apple has moved the update to a dedicated platform called the iPadOS.
The iOS 13.5 speeds up access to the passcode field on devices with Face ID when the user is wearing a face mask and introduces the Exposure Notification API to support COVID-19 contact tracing apps from public health authorities. This iOS13.5 update introduces an option to control automatic prominence of video tiles on Group FaceTime calls and includes bug fixes and other improvements.”
This new medical update in the iPhone is now available for you to download and instal
To do this, simply go to the Settings of your mobile phone, then General, and click on Software update. Once you instal the new update, you will have the option to send all your Medical ID information automatically to an emergency responder if you ever need to call 911 for emergency help.
Once you set up the emergency help medical information, the first responders will be able to immediately see any allergies or other treatments you may need in the scary event that you have suffered an accident and you cannot share that information yourself. The medical personnel can then use your Medical ID to find out how to contact your loved ones.
Here is how you set it up the Medical Emergency Help on your iPhone
iPhone new update, the Medical ID is a feature the first responders to your emergency medical call can get access to and use the information to help treat you. Your Medical ID can include any medical conditions you may have such as your blood type, allergies or medical conditions on your phone,. Follow the steps below to det up the emergency help Medical ID on your iPhone
- Download and open the Health app on your iPhone and tap on your profile photo in the top-right corner.
- Select the Medical ID under the Medical Details section, followed by Edit.
- Fill out any information you want the emergency responders to know, you also need to add your emergency contacts.
- Make sure you turn on Show when locked.
- Turn on the Share During Emergency Call option to allow your iPhone to share your Medical ID info when you call for emergency help.
- Once you have filled out all of your information, as well as who should be contacted, just tap Done.
You can view your Medical ID and see what it looks like, as well as practice how to access someone else’s Medical ID by unlocking your iPhone and swipe up on your screen. If you use Face ID, it recommends that you cover the True Depth camera at the top of your screen to prevent it from recognizing you and unlocking your phone.
If you are prompted to enter your passcode, just tap on the Emergency at the bottom of your screen followed by the Medical ID. Having set up the medical ID and Emergency Help contacts, you need to take a few minutes to learn all of the hidden iPhone features, as well as every new feature Apple just included in new iOS 13. Once you have done, make sure you tweak the settings of your iPhone to get the most out of your mobile phone.
373 total views, 1 views today
- 6 New Corporate Photography Marketing Strategies - Jul 27, 2021
- How to Emphasize the Bigger Picture of Your Brand - Jul 25, 2021
- What is the Average Salary for Computer Programmers Yearly? - Jul 24, 2021