Gmail is a free, internet-based email service offered by Google. It is very simple and easy to use service for sharing and organizing electronic mail. Users are able to access Gmail email from either their home computer or their laptop, via a mobile device such as an iPhone or Android and using either free or paid third-party applications that sync email content across multiple servers.
Gmail was one of the first services to implement full-fledged email client technology including the syncing of email content across multiple service providers, and it still continues to dominate the email client market to this day.
Nowadays, people prefer to use PDF format due to its unique feature of conveying information without any alteration of data. Numbers of people are searching for a reliable solution to convert Gmail eMail to PDF. As everyone related that the PDF format can be open in almost all devices just like Mobile Phones, Tablets, Computers, Laptops, iPhones, etc. Why We Require to Convert Gmail emails to PDF file format
The below-described is the reason behind the conversion of Gmail emails to PDF
- In PDF file format, data can’t be altered or modified
- Less Paperwork
- Searchable Option in PDF
- Mobile Friendly
- Interactive Document
- Lesser File Size
- Contains Attachments
- PDF as a Report
How to Save Gmail email as PDF with attachments
Gmail itself is a rich-featured tool and provides the solution to convert Gmail to PDF.
Convert Gmail to PDF Using Default Print Option
To perform the conversion process, you have to follow the below-described steps:
- First, log in to your Gmail account.
- Open the particular email to convert it into a PDF file format.
- Now, click on the three dots or directly press (Ctrl+P) to print.
- After that, a new wizard will open, Select Destination “Save as PDF”
- At last, click on the Save button. (It will save your chosen emails in PDF format)
Create a Document Feature
There is one more free way to convert Gmail to PDF. If you are still working on the older version of Gmail, you must be familiar with a very useful feature that lets you save Gmail messages as PDF files. Follow the steps given below:
- First, you require to allow the Create a Document option. To do so, reach to the Gmail website and log in to your account.
- In the top-right corner, click the Settings icon and select Settings in the dropdown menu.
- A setting page will appear, hit the Labs tab. You will notice the Enable radio button next to Create a Document. Tap it.
- Now, scroll down to the bottom of the page. You will notice the Save Changes button. Click on it.
- After that, open the email message that you need to store as a PDF file. Hit the New Window key in the top-right corner of the page.
- A new window will initiate. Tap the “Create a Document link” option from the upper side of the window. Now tap File > Download As and then choose PDF.
These directions will convert Gmail eMail to PDF, and the converted file will be automatically stored on your computer.
Drawback: It can only save a single email at a time. When it comes to converting emails in bulk is quite complicated. To convert multiple emails, it’s best to opt for other options that can effortlessly complete the conversion.
How Do I Save Multiple Gmail emails as a PDF?
Gmail Converter tool is the alternate solution for secured and spontaneous conversion of Gmail emails. Using this tool you can download Gmail mailboxes into various file formats on your PC. This tool is capable to take backup and restore your Gmail emails with their mail attachments.
Working of Tool to Save Multiple Emails as PDF
- Download and launch Gmail Converter Tool
- Enter your login credential and click on the Sign In button
- Select email elements likewise Emails, Contacts, and Calendars to backup on your system.
- After that, select the file saving format to export your Gmail emails.
- Provide date range to filter specific mailboxes.
- To delete the email after download, check the above box.
- Now, choose the Naming Convention option to define the name format of converted email files.
- Set the folder location according to your convenience.
- Click the Convert button to begin the email conversion process.
Why choose Gmail Converter for Solution?
- Convert Gmail emails with all its elements from a personal Gmail account.
- Embedded with an option to store data from Google drive/calendars/photos/contacts etc.
- Capable to store Gmail data at a particular location on the local machine.
- It can save the data in multiple file formats just as PDF, PST, MSG, EML, TXT, HTML, etc.
- Convert Gmail data to email clients likewise Outlook, Thunderbird, Yahoo, IMAP, etc.
- Facility to download Google contacts from the mailbox record.
I have illustrated two different methods for how to save email as pdf. One of them is Manual and another is Gmail Converter Tool. Moreover, I have gone through the needs of conversion of Gmail emails to PDF. As mentioned above, the manual method increases the risk of data loss as well as inconsistency.
495 total views, 1 views today