Taskful is a free project management app for iPhone and iPad that functions as an electronic to-do list to give small business owners streamlined way to manage their ongoing projects.
The project management business app makes it easy for users to prioritize and organize their projects by days of the week, colour-code based on category or due date and set ongoing tasks to repeat for however long you need them to.
If users have tasks with multiple repetitions, the free project management app will track the progress as you go, which is an especially useful feature if you have specific work quotas to meet.
Users can even add friends, manage or add to their list using Siri voice control, and integrate your account with other apps so their daily checklists are consolidated and comprehensive. A “Daily Task Bar” keeps you motivated with a graphical representation of your progress.
Project Management App Features
- Add tasks using Siri
- Supports Siri Shortcuts
- View your daily progress using our Today Widget
- Automatically tracks steps with the Health app
- Works in landscape & split-screen mode (iPad only)
- A daily progress bar to keep you motivated
- Breaks up long tasks into daily tasks
- Daily progress reminders & encouragement
- Select days of the week to work tasks
- Set tasks to repeat forever
- Set tasks to be done whenever
- Set task reminders
- Colour categorize tasks
- View only one category at a time
- View only what you need to do today
- View upcoming tasks
- Dark & light modes
- Sort tasks by reminder time or category
- You can turn “Keep Device Awake” on
- The clean user interface allows you to stay focused
The App Pro Features and Apple Watch Features
- Manage your Inbox
- Create a Taskful email to send tasks to
- Add your friends
- Tasks with friends
- Track your friends’ daily progress
- Auto syncing
- Integrate your account with other apps
- Filter tasks by “Inbox”, “Today”, “Upcoming”, “Whenever” and all of your categories.
- View the progress of tasks and subtasks.
- Accept tasks in your inbox.
- Complete tasks and subtasks.
If you want more functions of the business management app, you can decide to upgrade to pro on your iTunes account. Your account will be charged as soon as you confirm the purchase.
You can also download Taskful free project management app on lay Store to help you meet your work quotas (or to make sure you’re drinking enough water while doing so.
The Taskful Pro subscription is billed monthly. The App Store will automatically renew your subscription after 1 month unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable. User can turn off auto-renew in your Apple ID Account Settings any time after purchase.