FC Auto Loan Calculator is a loan repayment calculator to calculates your monthly payment as well as the affordable car price, down payment required or the loan amount. It will create a detailed amortization schedule with date based payments as well as a set of colourful charts.
With the car loan repayment calculator, a site’s users can select their own currency and date convention used in the loan schedule. Ideal if the site attracts visitors from around the globe. Four predefined sizes or change the CSS file to customize size and colours.
The car loan repayment calculator uses the special online-only rate. The repayment amount shown using this loan calculator is an estimate, based on the information you have provided. The calculator supports touch and a responsively designed website. Auto Loan Calculator Plugin is based on and uses the code from the Auto Loan Calculator.
The loan repayment calculator plugin may be used (a) in a post or page’s content area via a shortcode, or (b) used in a sidebar widget area, or (c) called from any template file. See usage under installation for details.
Car Loan Repayment Calculator Installation
You can select from 4 predefined sizes or customize it as needed. Installation is simple. You either (a) upload the FC-auto-loan-calculator folder with all its files to the /wp-content/plugins/ folder or (b) unzip the plugin’s zip file in the /wp-content/plugins/ folder.
Activate the plugin through the Plugins -> Installed Plugins menu in WordPress. There are 3 mutually exclusive ways you can deploy the calculator to an individual page (though you can use all three methods on different pages within a site)
– If you are using widgets, just add the plugin to the sidebar through the Appearance -> Widgets menu in WordPress. Be sure to click Save.
– Add the following code <?php show_fcautoloan_plugin(); ?> to your template where you want the calculator to appear. See below for options.
– Add the shortcode [fcautoloanplugin] in the content area of your page or post and configure shortcode parameters.
– If you want to add your brand to the loan calculator, the *_add_link option must be set to “Yes” (i.e. create a subtle follow link to financial-calculators.com).
– When branding, the brand name will be added before the “Auto Loan Calculator”.
– If _custom_style is set to “Yes”, the plugin will load fin-calc-widgets-custom.css located in the plugin’s CSS folder.
– If you set the option to “Yes” without making any changes, the calculator will change to a horrendous red which indicates the custom CSS is being used.
– The loan repayment calculator plugin is built and tested on HTML5/CSS3 pages.
size (max-width): large: 440px, medium: 340px, small: 290px, tiny: 150px
– The modal dialogue that allows users to select a default currency and date format is NOT compatible with some other dialogues. If you have a model on the webpage you want to install this calculator on, either your modal or the calculator’s modal may not work.
Download the FC Auto Loan Calculator. If you happen to be a financial blogger, I would urge you to add a “Calculators” or “Tools” section of your site and include all the calculators.
More content equals more opportunity. If you decide to brand the calculator with your brand and/or set the add_link option to Yes, one discreet link is added to my site. (User will not know there is a link unless their mouse passes over it.) The link is around the copyright in the lower left.
309 total views, 3 views today
- 7 Best Photo Editing Software for Professionals - May 17, 2021
- Best Wireless Doorbell with Smart Camera Under $100 - May 17, 2021
- 7 Business Success Secrets from Top Entrepreneurs - May 16, 2021