Due to the current outbreak of the Coronavirus (COVID-19), stay at home is now a critical decision being made globally to reduce the spread of the pandemic in various communities globally. People need to adhere to this order to save lives, and it is the responsibility of everyone to be part of the stay at home order.
However, in order for people not to be totally idle, Google has uploaded various extensions to make you active with your friends, continuing with your business transaction without needing to step out of your house. Now, let’s review some of the top Google Chrome extension you can download today.
Google Chrome Stay at Home Extensions
Zoom is the leader in modern enterprise video communications, with an easy, reliable cloud platform for video and audio conferencing, collaboration, chat, and webinars across mobile devices, desktops, telephones, and room systems.
Zoom Rooms is the original software-based conference room solution used around the world in board, conference, huddle, and training rooms, as well as executive offices and classrooms. This stay at home extension allows users to schedule their Zoom cloud meetings directly from Google Calendar.
With the click of a button, users can start an instant meeting or schedule a future meeting. The meeting URL and information is sent via a Google Calendar invitation so the Zoom meeting attendee to join with a single click.
With the Zoom Scheduler, users can do the following
- Unparalleled video, voice and screen sharing quality
- Free unlimited minutes for 1-to-1 meetings and 40 minutes for group meetings
- Paid service is only $14.99/month with unlimited minutes and meetings
- Video gallery view to see all 25 video streams at once
- Full online meeting functionality, including desktop and mobile screen sharing
- Annotations and share audio, mouse and keyboard controls
- Free global teleconferencing
- Interoperability between H.323/SIP room systems, desktop, tablet and mobile devices
Netflix Party is a new way people to watch Netflix movies with friends online. The stay at home extensions synchronizes video playback and adds group chat to user’s favorite Netflix shows. You can customize your Netflix party by choosing a fun user icon and nickname. Upload screenshots, emojis and GIFs for even more excitement.
How the Stay at Home Extension works
- Install Netflix Party: To install Netflix Party, start off by clicking the “Install Netflix Party” button on the Netflix official website. Once you are redirected to the Chrome Web Store, click “Add to Chrome” to finish installing Netflix Party.
- Open a Video in Netflix: Go to Netflix’s website. Choose any show you would like to watch and start playing the video.
- Create your party: To create your party, click on the red “NP” icon located next to the address bar. Then click “Start Party” to get the party started, and share the party URL to invite friends.
- Join a Netflix Party: To join a party click on the party URL, which will redirect to Netflix’s website. Then click on the “NP” button next to the address bar, and you should automatically join the party.
This stay at home extension is client software and services developed by Microsoft that allows the use of the software and other services on a subscription business model, and users receive free feature updates to the software for the lifetime of the subscription, including new features and cloud computing integration.
Users can use the software to view, edit, and create Office documents in their Chrome browser. The extension built for Chrome so that users can use Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, and Sway Online without needing Office installed. Users can Create with confidence, use familiar formatting and layout options to express your ideas in full fidelity.
You can work on the go, get to your files from anywhere, thanks to integration with OneDrive and OneDrive for Business. The stay at home Office browser extension includes proofing of your content*. It connects to a Microsoft online service that offers spelling, grammar and refinements suggestions for your writing on most websites and is available in more than 80 languages.
Share to Classroom
This is Google classroom teachers designed to save time and create a more interactive class with the Share to Classroom extension. The extension allows you to push webpages to any of your Classroom classes, so they open instantly on your students’ computers.
With this extension, you can get your students on the right page, quickly and reliably every time. You can also post announcements, create assignments, or save webpages to post to Classroom later.
With the Share to Classroom stay at hone Chrome extension, students can use the share to Classroom extension to get to the webpages their teacher shares, without having to type out the whole URL. Students can also push web pages directly to their teachers. The Share to Classroom requires a Google Apps for Education account with Google Classroom.
Office Editing for Docs, Sheets & Slides
This stay at home Google Chrome extension empowers you to view and edit Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint files without needing Office installed on your computer. Once you the stay at home extension is installed, Office files that you drag into Chrome, open in Gmail, Google Drive, and more, will be opened in Docs, Sheets, and Slides for viewing and editing.
You can use the stay at home extension to save each file back to its original Office format, or convert it to Docs, Sheets, or Slides to unlock more features, like inviting others to edit with you, commenting, chat, and more. The Office files cannot be edited in the classic version of Drive. The new Google Drive is gradually rolling out to all users via the Settings menu. If you don’t see the option to try the new look, check back again shortly.
Copper CRM for Gmail
This is another stay at home Google Chrome extension to manage leads and clients right from your inbox. See all your email history and meetings, log notes and follow up on tasks all without ever leaving Gmail. There’s no learning curve because Copper is designed to live inside the Google apps you’re already using. It looks and feels familiar to G Suite so it’s intuitive and beautiful.
The Copper is the CRM for Google apps that organizes and tracks everything in one place. All of your contact details, emails, calls, files, notes are tied together so you can see the big picture. Get a better understanding of where your business is coming from and who your best customers are with Copper’s ability to tag, filter and sort your leads and customers.
As the recommended Google apps CRM, you’ll never forget anything again. Get real-time alerts delivered to your Gmail inbox to remind you to follow-up on hot leads and deals that are getting stale so nothing slips through the cracks and your sales pipeline is always full.
You can create and share email templates to save time with the stay at home extension. Access all your templates directly from Gmail. Plus, track when emails sent through Gmail are opened so you can have timely, follow ups. Every conversation and meeting is tracked in your contacts’ profiles so you can get the big picture (and little details) without having to comb through multiple places or ask a bunch of different people.
With Copper, the recommended Google CRM, everybody can see what’s going on and is on the same page. Copper, the CRM for Google, means you don’t have to dig around the internet to find people’s contact details (like phone numbers, social media, company descriptions) Copper automatically searches the internet and updates your contact records for you.
With a Copper stay at home extension, advanced reporting, sales dashboards, leaderboards and customizable sales pipelines give you real-time analytics and insights to help you close more deals and make smarter decisions. Your contact list and info is pulled automatically from Gmail so you can be up and running in minutes. Anyone can configure and customize Copper no need for an admin or technical IT and it’s easy to change it if you need more flexibility.
Indeed for Chrome
Indeed for Chrome stay at home extension is a free service that helps users to manage the status of their job applications on Indeed and other sites across the web. It knows when to save your jobs, the jobs you applied to and even jobs that you interviewed and got hired for within one location.
This Google Chrome stay at home extension automatically saves a link to the job, job title and company name. Add notes to your job description that help remember why you haven’t applied to the job yet such as “Need to write a cover letter” or “Need a list of reference before applying”
How the Stay at Home Google Chrome Extensions Works
- Indeed for Chrome is totally free!
- Save almost any job from across the web with one-click.
- Easily come back to jobs when you are ready to start the application process.
- Track your progress by adding notes about which resume you used, interview times, and job details.
- Get real-time notifications to instantly know when employers message you.
- Manage the status of your saved jobs to quickly see where you applied, interviewed, and are waiting for an offer.
- Export all your saved jobs to a spreadsheet for easy, on-the-go use.
- Archive jobs you’re no longer pursuing just in case you decide to revisit them again in the future.
You can track the status of your applications throughout the interview phase. Add dates to all throughout your application and interviewing process. Indeed for Chrome keeps job searching organized just for you.
Amazon Assistant for Chrome
Amazon Assistant for Chome is Amazon’s official product to help you discover products available on Amazon and price compare as you shop on online. Look for our low-price badge with 30-Day Price Tracker.
- Click on the icon in your browser to find personalized product recommendations for you.
- Discover Amazon’s products and entertainment while browsing across the web. Amazon Assistant will show you Amazon’s best offer, ratings, reviews and provide similar recommendations.
- Get your Amazon order updates in real-time. Assistant notifies you when your orders ship and deliver.
- Never miss out on an Amazon deal. See new deals every day and get notified when deals you’re watching go live.
- Save all your favourite products in one place. Your Lists keep track of products from Amazon and other websites in one convenient place.
Sortd for Gmail
This is an all-in-one stay at home workspace extension that lives in Gmail, for both you and your team to manage Tasks, Emails, Projects and Teamwork. The stay at home extension transforms cluttered inboxes and the daily email chaos in your team into organized lists (that you can use for managing tasks or simple workflows). Sortd will help you stay on top of work, and keep track of how things are progressing with the team.
Features of the Stay at Home Extension
- Works inside Gmail (no need to switch to another app for your priorities)
- Neat multi-list Kanban (Trello-style) layout
- Drag and Drop to prioritize your emails
- Manage ToDo’s and emails in the same Workspace
- Rename your lists so Sortd works the way you work
- Don’t like the subject of an email? Rename it
- Group multiple conversations together
- Follow-up list
How it Works
- Assigning emails to team members when logged into a shared mailbox
- Customer support
- Sales and Bus Dev teams: Leads and Deal pipeline
- Hiring pipeline (Candidate Tracking)
- Account management teams: Customer sales and service
- Operations: Workflow for processing customer orders
- Simple task management
Top Benefits of the Stay at Home Extension
- More efficiency across your organization
- Plan & prioritize email and tasks visually, in a single workspace in your email.
- Use Sortd’s uncluttered Day Planner to be focused and get more done.
- Never drop a ball on a commitment or opportunity again.
- Customize Sortd to fit your Team’s needs.
- Collaborate seamlessly with your team. https://www.sortd.com/#
Whether you’re in Bus Dev, Operations, Recruitment or all of the above, add as many dedicated workspaces as you need and customize them to fit your workflow. You can download the Sortd Mobile Companion App from the iOS Store and Google Play App Stores and also right inside Gmail’s Mobile app. This stay at home mobile app is for people who constantly slip into the habit of using their Email Inbox as a To-do list. Managing email is challenging – important conversations get lost in your Inbox and you lose track of important stuff.
263 total views, 1 views today
- 5 Omnichannel Marketing Tips to Increase Customer Loyalty - Mar 1, 2021
- Using Law of Attraction to Create Your Personal Wealth - Feb 28, 2021
- 5 Benefits of Hiring a Certified Magento Development Company - Feb 28, 2021