Buzzsumo is of the best Chrome extensions designed for content marketing to help users find the most shared content on the web for any given topic in their niche. With Buzzsumo, content marketers can view the social engagement data for a content piece without leaving their web browser. You will quickly get social engagement data for the page you are viewing, or for any other website without having to open BuzzSumo.
The extension provides information such as
- View who shared the page on Twitter
- View backlink count for URL
- See the most shared content for the current website
- Analyze top-performing content formats
- Easily share content via Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest
The BuzzSumo extension requires access to all URLs because it inserts a script to extract the canonical and Open Graph URL from the page. This allows the free Chrome extensions to always fetch an accurate share count for you. The extension also looks for useful information like the Twitter username of the author in the page source. These features wouldn’t be possible without asking for the all_urls permission, which carries a warning when you install the extension.
MozBar Google Chrome Extensions
This free SEO extension will provide you with advanced metrics for SEO on-the-go! Whether you are searching for a Chrome extension to check Domain Authority (DA), Page Authority (PA) or SEO keywords, MozBar will do it all for you and a whole lot more.
MozBar All-in-One SEO toolbar for research gives you instant metrics while viewing any page or SERP
- Create custom searches by engine, country, region, or city.
- Quickly assess the Page Authority and Domain Authority of any site or page.
- Access and compare link metrics across pages while viewing any SERP.
- Find and highlight keywords on a page and differentiate links by type: Followed, No-Followed, External, or Internal.
- Expose page elements, general attributes, markup, and HTTP status.
- Export your search engine results page (SERP) analysis details to a CSV file.
You can get more with Moz Pro subscription to unlock additional MozBar Premium features: View the Keyword Difficulty score for any search term on any SERP in real-time. Get instant page optimization detail and content suggestions for any keyword on any page.
Broken Link Checker
This one the Chrome extensions design for content marketers to scan a web page or an entire website and provides them with a broken links (404 errors) report. With this, it is easy to quickly to find all broken links (404 errors) on the web page. When a content that has a lot of links is being edited, Broken link checker would be handy to quickly check that all the links on the page are working
The free SEO tool will scan your web pages and provides a broken links report within a few minutes. This report will be generated directly without installing and running any additional program files. In addition to the website internal links check, these Chrome extensions will analyze the external links availability. If your site contains at least one external link (nofollow or dofollow) with 404 error, it is shown in the report. The report contains a link to a page where 404 error was found, so you can fix it immediately.
Mangools SEO Extension [Metrics, Backlinks, On-Page]
If you want to see your competitor’s backlinks without leaving the current tab, just click on the “Backlinks” tab and see the most valuable backlinks including SEO and other metrics: This is super-useful to find any broken links on your website. These SEO Chrome extensions are a great opportunity for broken link building or if you look at your own website, you will be able to fix any errors thanks to the following information:
- Anchor text
- Dofollow/Nofollow attribute
The Chrome extensions will also help you to know your website On page SEO analysis
- Google SERP snippet preview tool
- Google Index coverage status checker
- Page Speed checker
- Word counter
- Headings hierarchy checker
With advanced features that are available directly in SERP to boost the SEO analysis are great huh? And that is exactly what is included in the search results: You can use this extension with the 10-day free trial account. No strings attached, no credit card required. If you are already subscribed to Mangools SEO tools, you’ll see the data from the tools in the extension
Ahrefs SEO Toolbar
You will get instant on-page SEO data, broken link checker, and the most important SEO metrics for any webpage right in your web browser. You don’t need to go to Ahrefs Site Explorer or Keywords Explorer tools to estimate web pages, websites, and keywords from an SEO perspective. Apart from SEO metrics, Ahrefs Toolbar can scan pages for broken links and report the number of outgoing links on a page (internal VS external, followed VS nofollowed)
- Title and Description (and compares them in raw HTML and rendered versions);
- Canonical URL;
- Indexability and crawlability (Robots Meta Tag and X-Robots-Tag);
- Headers and subheaders;
- Word count;
- Social tabs (Open Graph Tags and Twitter Cards);
- Localization (Hreflang)
The broken link checker in Ahrefs’ SEO Toolbar can scan any web page for broken outgoing links (export available). If you have an active account at ahrefs.com, you will get instant access to the following Page and Domain metrics:
Essential SEO Toolkit (SEO Analysis Tool)
This is a free collection of useful SEO tools, which when clicked opens the tool using the current URL. The SEO tools and resources included are ones which we believe Web Developers, SEO professionals and Marketers may find useful. The free SEO Chrome extensions toolkit consists of a range of tools, any of which when clicked, the tool opens will open a new tab and pass the current URL to the tool for quick and easy viewing of data for the given website.
The tools included are split into five groups and cover various areas of SEO and social media. These tools can be accessed by clicking the radio button next to the tool name
SEO and Traffic Analysis
General intelligence tools with a traffic emphasis, but also other features too
- Alexa to analyse your own / competitors’ traffic with a full suite of SEO tools
- SERanking is an SEO suite with 35+ internal tools to analyse traffic & other SEO areas
- SEMRush is a powerful intelligence suite for SEO, PPC, social media & video research.
A range of tools designed to provide opportunities to increase website speed/performance
- Pingdom Tools to monitor the speed, performance and availability of a website
- GT Metrix to analyse a page’s speed performance, see scores with PageSpeed and YSlow
- Google PageSpeed Insights for PageSpeed score and suggestions direct from Google
Website and SEO Auditing
Audit tools which will often identify many areas of possible improvements for websites
- WooRank to review your website & identify keywords with the WooRank SEO checker
- Nibbler (Silktide) for a testing tool for accessibility, SEO, social media and other compliance
- SEOptimer is a tool which analyses & grades a website, showing areas of improvement
- SiteChecker is a 100+ parameters audit report, includes metadata, images, links, etc.
Analyse backlinks for your own and competitor websites with this range of tools:
- Majestic is a suite of link intelligence tools for SEO and digital marketing
- Ahrefs an SEO toolset includes backlinks, competitor analysis, keyword research, etc.
- Moz Link Explorer is a set of link analysis and competitor research tools from Moz
Tools which provide fast insights into the amounts of social shares of a URL
- Social Shares Count Checker to track the social media shares for a URL in seconds
- Count Checker to show the number of shares, likes and comments for many social media sites
7 Reasons to download these SEO Chrome extensions
- Convenience to find all your favourite tools in one convenient browser extension
- Free, the tool is totally free of charge
- New tools to learn about new tools in the toolkit and additional ones as they are added
- Quick installation, the installing process is just a few clicks and takes 2-3 minutes
- Quick removal, if you decide to no longer use the toolkit, remove it in two minutes
- Reduced bookmarking, free up some bookmarks, by storing favourite sites here
- Save time, the tools included will save you a lot of time on day to day analysis tasks
Currently, the toolkit is only available for Google Chrome. Many of the tools are totally free to use. Some of the tools have a restriction on the use and require an upgrade to remove restrictions. A few tools are subscription only, but usually have a free trial period to test the product in day to day use.
SEO Analysis & Website Review by WooRank
This is free Chrome extensions that instantly provides a deep review of a domain’s on and off-site site data to give a complete picture of a website’s optimization. It will analyze the website you are currently visiting in your browser and generate a clear, actionable report to highlight any issues impacting the reviewed site’s accessibility, readability, usability and findability.
The WooRank data available in the extension will help you improve your own website’s marketing performance. You can also review someone else’s website to view a competitor’s backlinks or see what technology a potential sales lead is using on their site.
Data analyzed by the extension includes
- Search engine optimization
- Structured data
- Website technologies
- Social media
- Website traffic
- Speed Analysis
The analysis that comes from the WooRank extension is perfect for
- Website owners who want to improve their own sites
- In-house marketers optimizing a site for a campaign
- Freelancers and agencies working on client sites
- Sales teams looking to learn more about a prospect’s website for a pitch
- Anyone doing research on competitors
- Developers who want to validate their work
WooRank takes your privacy seriously, the only data it sees is the URL of the website you’re currently viewing in your browser the moment you click the extension. The SEO Analysis and Website Review extension by WooRank doesn’t spy on users to collect any data on usage, browser history or track their movements around the web.
233 total views, 1 views today
- Registry Cleaners: Common Mistakes PC Users Must Avoid - Feb 20, 2021
- Best Remote Job Options During Covid-19 Pandemic - Feb 19, 2021
- Practical Marketing Ideas to Promote Small Business - Feb 16, 2021