You can share your photos and a WhatsApp status video on your WhatsApp account with your friends and followers using your WhatsApp status. This feature is similar to the Instagram Stories and Snapchat where what you share on the status will be removed after 24hours.
Creation of a WhatsApp status is very easy and to view your friends status, you can simply do that by going to your status tab on WhatsApp. But what if you are keen to save a WhatsApp Status video or photos, we glad to let you know that you can save WhatsApp Status video and photos by following these simple steps highlighted in this article.
Gadgets NDTV often found many hilarious WhatsApp Status videos that have been saved using this method, so it is a useful thing to know. If you want to save someone else’s WhatsApp Status, then we urge you to take permission from the person before doing so.
Steps to save a WhatsApp Status Video on Android Smartphone
This simple process requires a file manager on your Android smartphone by using any file manager of your choice but the steps may vary. To keep it simple, you can use the Google Files App, which is a free file manager app for Android, for this tutorial. It comes pre-installed on Google’s Pixel smartphones and you can easily download and install it via the Google Play store.
The 6 steps to save the video and photos on your Android smartphone
- You will need to open the Google Files app on your Android smartphone and click on the hamburger icon present on the top-left and tap Settings.
- If you are using a Google Pixel smartphone, then open the Files app, click on the three-dots icon on the top-right and tap Settings.
- Then, on the next screen, enable Show hidden files. On Pixel smartphones, you need to enable Show internal storage.
- Go back to the Files app’s main menu and tap Internal storage.
- Proceed to the WhatsApp folder > Media > ‘.Statuses‘.
- To save a photo or a video, long-press on it and tap Copy. Now paste the file in any folder of your choice in the phone’s internal storage.
Just follow these steps to save any photo or video that was set as a contact’s WhatsApp Status. This method allows you to save any WhatsApp status you have opened even if it has been more than 24 hours since the status was posted.
But please, remember to let the owner of the status person know if you are saving/sharing their WhatsApp Status photos or videos.
433 total views, 1 views today
- UI & UX: Let’s Dig into the Basic & Major Differences - Apr 9, 2021
- 3 Ways Unemployed Can Be Financially Stabilized - Apr 5, 2021
- eCommerce Marketplace: 7 Best Tips to Launch One Today - Apr 5, 2021