Social Media Strategies for Professional Real Estate Agent
A professional real estate agent is someone licensed to represent buyers and sellers in real estate transactions. Most of the real estate agents work for a real estate broker or Realtor who has additional training and extra certifications.
Real estate agents usually work completely on commission, so their income depends on their ability to help clients. The real estate agent perform different duties, depending on whether they work for the buyer or the seller.
They work for the seller to advise clients on how to price the house and prepare it for sale, including providing tips on last-minute improvements that can boost the price or encourage a speedy sale. Seller agents market the property through listing services, networking and advertisements.
Becoming a Professional Real Estate Agent in Nigeria
– Look for a respectable real estate company and signup as a consultant with the company
– Attend the realtor training offered by the professional real estate company you have chosen to partner with
– Visit the properties owned by the real estate company you have chosen to partner with and note the unique selling points for each property
– Print your business card so you can easily share your business with potential customers and set up your brand
– Open an office where potential customers can reach you
– Advertise the properties of the real estate company you are representing as an independent agent to find potential customers.
– Cultivate an online presence using Facebook Page, Twitter, LinkedIn and other Social Media sites to promote the properties online
– Take prospects for inspection, close the sales and collect your commission
The point listed above represent the high-level checklist of what it takes to become a professional real estate agent, but a lot of decisions you need to make along the way that will dictate whether your journey is successful or not.
1,170 total views, 3 views today