Point of Sales Software can be used by the business owner to calculates the amount owed by the customer, indicates the amount, and also prepare an invoice for the customer and indicates the options for the customer to make payment. The POS software can streamline the retail checkout process for the company’s employees and customers.
The Copper POS is computer software which provides business owners with a cash register system. You can use this cash register software to store product information and speed up the checkout process for your customers.
Copper POS software is easy to navigate, and is compatible with touch screen terminals and barcode scanners, helping save time when ringing up sales and preventing cashier errors. After receiving payment, the merchant may issue a receipt for the transaction, which is usually printed but is increasingly being dispensed with or sent electronically.
Features of the POS Software for Windows
- Records sales transactions quickly and easily
- Generates and prints professional-looking receipts
- Supports receipt printers that use roll paper
- Works with touch screen terminals and barcode scanners eliminating the need for mouse or keyboard input
- Manages item pricing and offered discounts
- Reports to analyze sales by salesperson or by item
- Integrates with Inventoria to maintain inventory data and quantities across all aspects of your business
- Data backup/restore feature to keep data safe
- Installs and ready for printing in less than a minute
- Designed to be very easy to use for the day-to-day operation
Once you download this POS Software, you can easily sell, record and report your investors aimlessly
Multiple Payment Methods: Accept cash, checks, credit cards or even multiple payment types on any transaction
Discounts and Coupons: Store coupons and promotions can be easily applied to individual items or entire purchases.
Print Receipts in Multiple Sizes: Customize your receipts and print on either a regular page or on receipt roll paper.
Refunds and Returns: Process refunds and print updated receipts in just a few steps.
- Works on Windows 7, XP, Vista, 8, 8.1 and 10
- Works on 64 bit Windows
- Mac OS X 10.5 or above. Download the POS software for Windows and Mac and start managing product pricing and discounts.
69 total views, 1 views today
- Types of Wealth Management Services for Businesses - Dec 1, 2020
- Tips For Cyber Liability Insurance You Need to Know - Nov 30, 2020
- Best DIY to Build Solar Power Panels at Home - Nov 29, 2020