In Vitro Fertilization is the perfect solution to fertility but which clinic to choose for it remains a dilemma. In fact, the staff and medical equipment of the clinic greatly influenced the success of IVF. So the perfect decision can save you a lot of money and effort.
Although there are many In Vitro Fertilization clinics are in every city of India, but now foreigners are also looking towards IVF centres in Jaipur, the capital of Rajasthan, to get affordable treatment. IVF clinics in Jaipur are providing better treatment at a low cost, also, they are competing for more success rates.
Mishka IVF Center is located on the main Tonk road of the city; it is the reproductive branch of Bhandari Hospital and Research Center, run by Gynecologist Ruchi Bhandari. Mishka IVF has employed highly experienced experts who have received training from reputed institutes in the country and abroad.
In Vitro Fertilization is an excellent option for sterile couples, and 70% of this procedure is performed in the lab, so IVF has a higher success rate than other treatment options.
What is In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
In Vitro Fertilization (IVF) is an artificial solution to sterility, in which the specialist clarifies the cause of infertility through various tests and fertilizes the healthy eggs in the laboratory with sperm. After fertilization is complete, the doctor examines the embryo and carefully implants it in the female’s womb.
But should you go for IVF?
in fact, In Vitro Fertilization is not a great option in all kinds of infertility cases, doctors can treat normal infertility causes by just prescribing medicines.
Who Needs In Vitro Fertilization Treatment in Jaipur
People generally believe that if they cannot conceive, then IVF is the only solution. But not every sterile couple needs In Vitro Fertilization. According to the American Society for Reproductive Medicine research, only 5% of infertile couples are suitable for IVF. So know who those 5% couples could be.
In the following situation, IVF is the only option for couples
- Severe male infertility
- Severe tubal disease
- Risk of genetic disease
- In the case of cryopreserved eggs
- Fertility treatment after cancer
If your doctor recommends In Vitro Fertilization to you, then confirm the above points from him.
Will Your IVF Treatment Get Succeed?
The criteria for the success of In Vitro Fertilization (IVF) are very flexible. Each patient has its standards, so before treatment, it is necessary to know how treatment success will be more likely.
- Patients’ Lifestyle: Mainly, the patient’s daily habits affect the success rate of IVF. If either one is addicted to a substance, then the chances of conception will be significantly less. Such couples are advised to quit smoking and any other kind of addiction.
- Previous pregnancy: The IVF probability rate of a woman who has given birth in the past will be higher because the fertility of the eggs is present in her, and a woman who has had an abortion will have to take the help of advanced techniques like PGT-A and PGT-M.
- Patients’ Age: The most crucial card in the success of IVF is the woman’s age. The most successful age group among Indian women is 24 to 35. The success percentage of In Vitro Fertilization in above 24 age women can be taken up to 65%. Because fertility is lost in older women, even artificial solutions won’t help.
- The type of fertility problems: IVF solves many infertility causes; for example, IVF is effective in fallopian tube blockage, PCOS, and endometriosis in women. In men, IVF can easily treat lack of sperm count, impediment in motility, etc.
Get Quality In Vitro Fertilization Treatment in Jaipur at Mishka IVF
Mishka IVF provides the best solution for male and female infertility. Along with In Vitro Fertilization, many treatment options are available in the clinic. Also, it is one of the few In Vitro Fertilization centres in Jaipur to provide donor eggs and surrogacy facilities.
Mishka is staffed with experienced and skilled staff who are committed to making your treatment experience comfortable. Mishka IVF centre has been thriving in providing a success rate of up to 35%. According to the founder Ruchi Bhandari, the success rate can be raised by using American technology in the clinic.
So you have got a superficial idea of the In Vitro Fertilization procedure and which kind of couple should IVF. The choice of the right clinic for IVF treatment is a crucial point, so before choosing any IVF centre in Jaipur, check the basic information from the clinic’s operator. Since Mishka is a resourceful hospital unit, it promises better treatment. Mishka IVF centre is a suitable option for people suffering from fertility problems in Jaipur. Visit the website for more details.
202 total views, 5 views today