Modern crowdfunding websites model is generally based on three types of actors: the project initiator who proposes the idea and/or project to be funded, people or groups who support the idea, and a moderating organization that brings the parties together to launch the idea.
Crowdfunding is the process of funding a project or a small business enterprise by raising many small amounts of money from many people, typically via the Internet. This process is a specific sourcing model in which people or organizations use contributions from Internet users to get needed services or ideas.
To create crowdfunding websites using a WordPress CMS, you will need to use a WordPress plugin. The WP crowdfunding plugin is a WooCommerce based plugin design to empower any web designer using WordPress CMS to create a crowdfunding website easily.
The WordPress plugin is very user-friendly and convenient to manage. The basic WP Crowdfunding features are offered in the free version. Advanced features like centralised Native Wallet System, PayPal Adaptive payments, Stripe Connect, analytical reports, email notifications, unlimited rewards and so on are available in paid versions.
WP Crowdfunding Websites Plugin Features
– Dedicated user registration feature
– Frontend project submission form
– Project start & end date options
– Setting a featured image and video
– Minimum & maximum price options
– Define a recommended price
– Declare a funding goal
– Reward system with the estimated delivery date (1 reward in the free version)
– Campaign end method (Target goal)
– Campaign end method (Target date)
– Campaign end method (Target goal & date)
– Campaign end method (Campaign never ends)
There are more options for a published crowdfunding project
– Project update option
– Display the backer(s) in project single page
– Display the backer(s) name as anonymous
– Update the profile and contact information
– See own projects list
– Check the backed projects list
– Explore the received pledges list
– Visit bookmarks list (favourite projects)
– Change account password
– Template overriding option for developers
– Standard WordPress dashboard access for WP Crowdfunding, WooCommerce and other configurations
– Adding and handling the payment methods Learn more
Mentioned above are the most notable features of Crowdfunding websites creation WordPress plugin. If you need any further information, please feel free to contact the developer.
649 total views, 5 views today
- 5 Advantages of Azure Development for Businesses - 21/10/2021
- How to Organize New Business to Maximize the Growth - 19/10/2021
- Top Benefits of Flutter App Developmentfor Businesses - 19/10/2021