Hong Kong Stock Market is Asia’s third-largest stock exchange in terms of market capitalization behind the Tokyo Stock Exchange and Shanghai Stock Exchange and the sixth-largest in the world before Euronext. As a global group, the Hong Kong Stock Exchange connects markets and opportunities around the world.
The Hong Kong Stock exchange is strengthened by its reliability, has the foresight to stay ahead of the curve and offer creative and efficient solutions, is striking a balance between maintaining our core strengths while innovating for the future.
HKEX is building partnerships with market players and has the ambition to reshape the global market landscape, and Settlement System (CCASS), and the Automatic Order Matching and Execution System (AMS).
The framework of market rules and regulations, both Exchange-administered or otherwise, have been undergoing continuing review and revision to meet changing market needs while ensuring effective market regulation.
Hong Kong Stock Market Tracking Tool Features
The powerful Hong Kong Stock Market Tracking Tool tracks Stocks and indices from the Shanghai Stock Exchange, Shenzhen Stock Exchange at one place.
– Quotes for all Hong Kong and China stocks and indexes like HSI HANG SENG INDEX, SSE Composite Index, mid-cap – small-cap indices and important sectoral indices.
– Quotes for stocks and indexes are displayed in separate tabs.
– Full portfolio functionality with a feature to track stocks and portfolio performance over the period of time
– Ability to search and add the stocks, indexes in your list.
– Full stock/index details are displayed with charts.
– Support for daily, weekly, monthly and yearly full-screen charts.
– Customizable list with the ability to remove and add stocks/indexes.
– Quotes for exchange-traded funds.
– Support for News related to stocks.
The Hong Kong Stock exchange main objective is to be a responsible corporate citizen committed to the sustainable development of the marketplace, workplace, community and environment, and to promote the development of socially responsible practices in the stock marketplace and community.
A Hong Kong Stock exchange SR is viewed as a business philosophy that creates shared sustainable value with their stakeholders in the economic, social and environmental dimensions.
CSR is an integral part of HKEX’s business strategy and management approach as they believe that business sustainability can only be achieved by operating a profitable business without compromising the well-being of either our society or the environment.
You can visit the Google Play Store to download the Hong Kong Stock Market stock tracking tool today. The Kong Stock Market aspires to leverage on Hong Kong Stock Exchange Market unique position as an exchange controller and a listed commercial entity to set an example for local and overseas issuers listed in Hong Kong by being a responsible corporate citizen.
269 total views, 1 views today
- The Pros and Cons of Business Setup in Dubai - May 8, 2021
- How to Get More Instagram Followers Legitimately - May 7, 2021
- 5 Mistakes Web Developers Should Avoid When Using Laravel - May 6, 2021