The Ethereum has been considered a better cryptocurrency than Bitcoin because there are more than 50% of locked tokens, an aspect which makes it possible for people new to mining stand a chance and get profit without difficulties. Though, people cannot predict how the ETH price will change in the future; it might get as high as Bitcoin’s price or it could drop from one day to another.
Ethereum is an improved version of Bitcoin because its developers learned from the mistakes and issues found in Bitcoin and made sure its users won’t be dealing with any problems. Unlike Bitcoin, ETH encourages users to mine alone, eliminating the need to work in pool groups.
How to MIne the Ethereum Effortlessly
The best and the most efficient ways to mine the ETH is by using your computer Graphics Processing Unit (GPU) since they are a lot faster than CPUs for mining tasks. The higher your computer’s video card, the less the time your computer will take to solve puzzles and collect tokens. And since dedicated gamers usually have powerful video cards.
They automatically have the best Ethereum mining rigs and are among the best candidates for collecting the most ETH tokens (AMD Radeon RX 470/480 and Radeon RX 570/580 video cards are some of the best GPUs for mining).
You can also increase the amount of collected ETH tokens by joining an Ethereum pool. If you are pretty new to ETH mining and you own a gaming PC, this article will be handier, just follow the steps and you can start earning ETHtokens on your gaming PC.
Steps by Steps to start Mining on a Gaming PC
– You need to download the Geth, Ethminer, and Ethereum Wallet on your PC. Save all of the downloaded content in a single folder. (for instance, to C:\Users\Username\ETH).
– Rename the downloaded files like this: the Geth download as Geth, Ethminer as Miner, and Ethereum Wallet as Wallet.
– Hit the Win+R keys and type “cmd“. Hit the Enter key. Enter the “cd C:\Users\Username\ETH” command (modify the “Username” and “ETH” – depends on where you have downloaded the aforementioned files). Type “geth account new” and enter a password to encrypt your ETH wallet.
– Head to your wallet folder and open the Ethereum-Wallet.exe file. ETH will take a while to sync. Once the process is complete, you will receive an Ethereum address.
– Type “cd C:\Users\Username\ETH\miner” in cmd followed up by the following line depending on your video card brand.
NB: There are many other ways to mine ETH on your gaming PC, but the method discussed in the article is probably the quickest and easiest one. Culled from FreeDownloadManager | How to mine Ethereum on a gaming PC
613 total views, 3 views today
- How to Invest in Property: A Beginner’s Guide - Jul 29, 2021
- 5 ReactJS Security Vulnerabilities – How to Fix Them - Jul 29, 2021
- 6 Best Remote Work Ideas to Make Money Remotely - Jul 29, 2021