Shopify is a free eCommerce business website offering an extensive suite of online marketing tools for creating and managing an online store. Your online store can accept payments via PayPal or from more than 50 other payment options; customers’ habits can be tracked using either Shopify Analytics or Google Analytics.
An eCommerce business website is fully customizable, you can shape and form your chosen Shopify website templates to suit your business by adding your logo, changing colours, selecting beautiful fonts and so much more. The Shopify eCommerce website can be used to sell just about anything and offers a mobile POS (mPOS) system. The mPOS enables users to manage their business and complete transactions in-store as well as at markets, pop-ups, and trade shows.
From physical items such as clothes or furniture to services and digital products including educational courses and software applications, our platform can handle it all. From your web store, you can create product catalogues, organize SKUs, post blogs and manage all of the content on your site.
Free Tools to Build a Shopify eCommerce Business Website
Shopify Software: This software enables you to build an eCommerce platform to enable you as a retailer to sell online and reach their customers through mobile and social media channels. The software is inbuilt with a mobile POS to sync with e-commerce store so users can see their actual inventory for both assets.
It also features store management capabilities, such as reporting and analytics, staff management, order histories, and customer management. The eCommerce software facilitates setting up an online shop through Shopify’s website builder and blogging platform.
Payment is managed through its shopping cart feature, which is backed by 70 payment gateways. Shopify provides search engine optimization (SEO), email marketing, social media integration and a discount code as a part of its marketing module. The stock count can be tracked in real-time and products can be de-listed when inventory runs out. Read more
ShippyPro WooCommerce Plugin: This a cloud eCommerce software system management that allows you to integrate multiple sales channels and carriers with one click, import and manage all your orders in one simple universal interface. With ShippyPro plugin your WooCommerce checkout will show live carriers fares for each order and your customers will be able to choose their favourite carrier with live pricing.
When you create a shipping label in ShippyPro, the system will show you the shipping options chosen by your customer at the checkout. With ShippyPro you can automatically print shipping labels, track packages and manage shipments like a pro, saving you time and money on shipping. All your orders are automatically imported and the best fare is detected among all your couriers. Learn more
Backtocart WordPress: This eCommerce software can be used to automatically install the embed (tracking) code in the section of your WordPress website for Backtocart lightboxes to show up and for you to be able to track the actions of your visitors and make more informed decisions.
Backtocart services simplify the process of connecting various eCommerce platforms (WooCommerce, PrestaShop, Shopify, etc.) to your website through our “Integrations” feature. This feature will be coming up in later updates and will be an important addition to our service.
Backtocart eCommerce Business Website Features
– Integrate your eCommerce shop CRM and your website through Backtocart
– Track the records of your every user’s abandoned cart (like the total $ value of the abandoned cart, email, username, abandonment date)
– New features will be added to Backtocart WordPress in the upcoming versions.
With over dozens of templates to choose from, your offers never get old. No coding required you don’t have to be creative to display creativity. Just drag and drop your photos into any of the unparalleled choices of templates customizable to suit any type of product line. Write your own text in the font of your choosing and create professional ads all on your own. Learn more
Cart2Cart Shopify to WooCommerce Migration: This WordPress plugin is designed to make your switch to WooCommerce as easy as possible. It lets you perform a seamless, high-quality automated data transfer right within the WordPress interface. The Shopify eCommerce business website can be used to export your products, customers, orders and other related eCommerce entities from Shopify, preserving relations between them and successfully import to WooCommerce.
There is no need to be a tech-savvy to move your store from Shopify to WooCommerce as migration with Cart2Cart doesn’t require any tech skills or user interaction, all your data will be transferred to WooCommerce automatically. Replatforming with Cart2Cart will not affect your current Shopify store performance, it will remain active during the whole process of data transfer.
Cart2Cart Shopify to WooCommerce Migration plugin is free to install and offers you 2 migration options
Free Demo Migration: moves a limited number of entities from Shopify to a live WooCommerce store in less than 30 minutes. Used for testing purposes.
Full Migration: lets you perform Unlimited migration of products, orders, customers, categories, variants, attributes and other related entities. The price of Full Migration starts from $69 and may vary depending on the number of entities and additional options you will choose for your migration from Shopify to WooCommerce. Learn more
Shopify eCommerce Business Website Feature List
– A professional-looking eCommerce site up and running in minutes
– Standards-compliant, fully customizable templates provided free to use with your account
– Complete control over your website’s HTML and CSS
– Flexible layout of dynamic content via the Liquid templating language
– Media assets linked to individual products or your shop as a whole
– A network of fellow Shopify designers eager to discuss new tips and strategies on our forums
CMS product management
– Easy to add, list, edit, and organize products using our streamlined CMS interface
– Inventory tracking for whichever products you want
– The drag-and-drop ordering of product images
– Multiple variants for each product allow options with unique inventory tracking, prices, weights
– Keyword tags to aid in searching and browsing within your eCommerce shop
– Don’t want to do shipping? Let someone else do it for you through one of our supported fulfilment services such as Fulfillment by Amazon.
– New order notifications via email, RSS, and on your mobile phone with SMS messaging
– Email customers from within Shopify
– Track payment and shipping status on orders with detailed reports
– Customizable views of your orders filtered by their current status
-Orders can be exported in CSV format to use in your spreadsheets
– Real-time notifications for orders using WebHooks
– Order cancellation with automated chargeback option
CMS admin interface
– Uncluttered interface letting you manage your eCommerce shop without getting in your way
– Streamlined dashboard showing you vital shop information each time you log in
– Interactive real-time statistics panel
– Inventory warnings placed in the sidebar to let you know when products are out of stock
– Blogs, pages, and site navigation all managed through intuitive administration screens
– A full-featured Asset system which lets you use and re-use your stock photography, logos or product pdf’s wherever you need them.
– The eCommerce business website CMS was designed by SEO experts so your store will rank in Google, Yahoo and Bing
– One-click submission to Google Product Search comparison shopping search engine
– Ability to create coupon codes for percentage or a fixed amount off, free shipping, etc.
– XML Sitemap automatically generated for search engine indexing
– Enter comparison prices to indicate sales or to set you apart from the competition
– Shopify’s blog and “Guru” coaches help with tips and tricks to get more sales
517 total views, 3 views today
- Top 7 Coal Importers In The World - Aug 2, 2021
- How to Invest in Property: A Beginner’s Guide - Jul 29, 2021
- 5 ReactJS Security Vulnerabilities – How to Fix Them - Jul 29, 2021