The Autodesk backburner is a 3ds Max network-rendering management software that can be used with Autodesk products such as, Autodesk Maya, Autodesk® 3ds Max®, Flame, Flare, Flame Assist or Lustre to manage your render jobs and render nodes while network rendering. Autodesk Backburner 3D Design Software is a background rendering network system that allows animation scenes to be rendered by many computers working collectively on the same network.
Autodesk Backburner 3D Design Software comes with 3ds Max that allows you to render either animations or single renderings across a network. Autodesk backburner allows you to take advantage of the CPU power of many PC’s on your network to carry out the task of rendering a single image or many images.
A user can render an image by automatically breaking it up into smaller parts and divvying up the work to many PC’s to work on instead of just one. Autodesk backburner is a short animation at high-definition can take hours or even days to render.
Autodesk Backburner allows you to relegate this process to the background while continuing to work on other material. When you have multiple machines available, it also breaks the job down into several pieces, sending those pieces to each computer and speeding up the render time.
If you have only one computer but want the rendering capabilities of multiple machines, users can get access to Autodesk’s subscription-based cloud rendering and storage service.
Autodesk Backburner 3D Design Software System Requirements
– Windows® 7 or Windows® 8 Professional edition
– 64-bit Intel or AMD multi-core processor
– 4 GB of RAM minimum (8 GB recommended)
– 50 MB of free disk space for the installation
– 3-button mouse
For Installation Requirements
– Autodesk backburner requires at least Windows XP Professional with Service Pack 2 or Windows Vista to run correctly, as well as Adobe Flash Player 10 or later for its Web monitor application.
– The server version of this application is available on Mac computers with Apache HTTP Web server 2.2.3 or later, or on Linux computers running Red Hat Enterprise Edition with Apache server version 2.0.59 or later.
– To use Backburner Manager on a “render farm,” or group of networked computers for rendering images, you also need a dedicated workstation that will not be used for rendering.
Although you can install Autodesk backburner on your computer without 3ds Max, you can only use it for rendering. You can use this machine only to manage or monitor jobs. You must have Autodesk Backburner installed with at least one extra Autodesk product for a machine in your configuration to be capable of rendering.
Autodesk Backburner installer is commonly called manager.exe, monitor.exe, server.exe, managersvc.exe, ExpressViewer.exe, DWFViewer.exe, composite.exe, AdBorrow.exe, A0002373.exe or 123D.exe etc.
This download was checked by our antivirus and was rated as safe. The 3D design software download files are original and were not modified in any way, the software is periodically scanned by our antivirus system. Once you download, we urge you to check the files with your own antivirus before launching the installation.
117 total views, 1 views today
- How to Start a Business with the Right Techniques - Jan 20, 2021
- Importance of Hiring Best Florida Mesothelioma Attorney - Jan 18, 2021
- CA Foundation Exam Time Table 2020-21: Get all Latest Updates - Jan 18, 2021