The safety and security of kids is always the top priority for a mother. We live in an era where parents prefer sending their kids to daycare rather than letting them stay with grandparents. When the kids start going to school or other relevant places, the focus of a mother shifts to security. Mothers constantly face difficult situations to understand the whereabouts of her kids and get to know only by drivers or teachers. This is one of the main reasons why this advanced vehicle security device for tracking become so important for mothers.
The security device is a next-generation car security system, which ensures the safety of users loved ones and the security of their vehicles. The advanced vehicle security device also acts as a vehicle tracker and helps the user to track the real-time GPS location of their car, and playback the route traveled by car on a map. The security device is designed and engineered in India, keeping in mind the security needs of Indian consumers.
Why do we need such devices
As a mother, it is difficult to keep a tab on kids driven around by the chauffeur. With such devices, mothers can know the real-time location of the vehicle, live video streaming, video recording, and much more. The best part of such devices is that it sends her smart alerts when it detects the existence of an unknown driver or when the car is over-speeding. A mother can access all this information from her smartphone while she is sitting on the couch at home or working in her office.
Though there are many devices available in the market, KENT CamEye is slowly but gradually rising as the market leader in this category. KENT CamEye comes with cutting-edge technology that offers complete peace of mind to mothers with regard to the safety of their children while they are away from home.
About KENT CamEye Advanced Vehicle Security Device
KENT CamEye is the first of its kind vehicle security device for the safety and wellbeing of your loved ones. The device uses dual cameras to record everything happening inside and outside the car. KENT CamEye offers great features for mothers who rely on chauffeur-driven cars. They can stream live videos of the inside or outside view of the car, whether it is moving or is parked. It also alerts the parents once their kids reach or leave the pre-defined locations such as school, hobby class, etc.
The device sends alerts on mobile phones and lets them know when the power cable is removed or an attempt to reboot the device is made. Notably, it even alerts if the camera view is obstructed. KENT CamEye advanced vehicle security device acts as a strong deterrent against commonly-faced issues with dishonest drivers.
It sends alerts on the car owner’s phone when the driver sleeps in the car with the AC on or if he over-speeds. It uses artificial intelligence-based features, such as face recognition, to detect an unknown person driving the car or if the driver is playing loud music; an alert is sent on the mother’s mobile phone.
How KENT CamEye Advanced Vehicle Security Device ensures 100% security for your loved ones
KENT CamEye offers features that help a working mom to keep track of her kids when they travel with the driver.
- Time-lapse video & audio recording lets the mother watch the recording of everything that happened inside and outside of the car during the entire trip
- The GPS tracking and route playback offers easy monitoring of the complete route taken by the driver while the vehicle is in motion
- Live video streaming that lets the mother keep an eye on her family while on the move
- 2-way calling lets the kids enjoy communication with their mother via the device
- Non-OBD based plug and play easy installation process
- Send alerts on mobile phones that offer constant updates about the car as a place of alert, geofencing alert, AC on alert, unknown driver, the engine idle and much more. Check out the KENT CamEye Price on Amazon
157 total views, 3 views today
- Defi Crypto Benefits and Use Cases - Jan 25, 2021
- Data Recovery Tool with Exchange Server Recovery Tool - Jan 25, 2021
- Head to Top 5 Destinations in India to Enjoy to Fullest - Jan 23, 2021