A slideshow is the best to create professional presentations with a great approach to exhibit projects, ideas and speeches. However, the apparent simplicity of the slideshow maker certainly does not make it easy to create memorable presentations. How many times have you ever seen confused, tedious, and tiring slides? To me, too many
And how do you sell, convince, pass on your thoughts and ideas, if your slides can’t keep your audience attentive and focused? But then, what software to use to succeed in creating an attractive slideshow presentation, and some tips for making a slideshow presentation? Answering these two questions is the purpose of this article.
5 tips for making an using slideshow maker to create attractive presentation
- Little text. In the slides, you only have to enter the keywords of what you say, which you will then expose verbally.
- Plain language. Don’t use big words and too technical terms unless you need to explain the meaning.
- Be careful with the background and text colour. The text must stand out well in the background so as not to tire the eye of the reader. So avoid colours that are too similar and too extravagant, the best and most relaxing contrast is blue on white.
- Don’t use too many effects. Maybe you could use one for the slide transition and that’s it.
- If you can also insert some videos, sometimes, to explain a concept, use film clips or other videos to help keep the attention alive.
Whether you have a Windows or any operating system, you can use the LightMV software online. This program makes it easy to create slideshows with its easy-to-use interface, even for novices.
With the editable templates built into it, you can create captions and add background music as you like. It is a free online slideshow maker, which, with the help of an internet connection, allows realizing quickly and thoroughly, beautiful slideshows.
With FlexClip, creating a slideshow presentation is very simple and the new user is offered a quick aid that has, in some points, the main functions accessible on the interface. After this short introduction, the new user starts with a blank page or a predefined slideshow templates.
You will find on a side menu the buttons to insert all the elements of our test protocol. The elements benefit from many options that give you truly creative possibilities.
On FlexClip dashboard, you can search millions of high-resolution photos, and royalty-free videos & audios from FlexClip’s vast media library to create a highly original video.
The program for creating Video Converter slideshows is as simple to manipulate and has powerful, interesting functions. Its user-friendly interface allows beginners to become familiar with its use quickly. Also, it offers the possibility of integrating transitions and background music.
If you need to make a slideshow with pictures and music fast, the easiest way will be to use the free Freemake Video Converter. The slideshow maker will create a video collage from your photos and songs in a couple of steps. Watch the ready slideshow with effects on a smartphone, tablet, TV, or upload it online right from the tool. All popular image and audio formats are supported.
Windows Movie Maker
With this slideshow creation software, you will be entitled in addition to transitions to legends effects. Also, it gives the possibility to insert a piece of background music and even a narration with your voice. It is as simple to make slideshows, and only beginners can take a little time to adapt to its operation.
Icecream Slideshow Maker
This slideshow maker presents you in its interface, two main parts namely the preview panels and the media. The software media directory lists your media files, the transition time, and the duration of each slide.
Here, the possibility is also given to add to the slideshow, text and background music. Also, your presentation can be recorded on your local disc or broadcast on YouTube. Compatible only with the Windows OS system, this software is almost free.
277 total views, 1 views today
- Cyber Security Awareness – A Must-Needed Tool! - Apr 15, 2021
- Formatted USB Drive: 2021 Tutorial to Recover Deleted Data - Apr 12, 2021
- UI & UX: Let’s Dig into the Basic & Major Differences - Apr 9, 2021