Stay at home wife are people who look after their children at home rather than having a job and placing children in daycare. Example of best home based work activities listed on the stay at home wife resume are nursing and feeding infants, changing diapers, preparing meals, doing housekeeping work, paying bills, doing errands, taking children to school, and buying groceries.
Based on collections of resumes in the field, the main job requirements would be a caring personality, patience, stamina, time management, self-motivation, and supervisory skills. No formal education is required, but child care training can be very helpful.
Many of the stay at home wives are having more free time at their disposal, they want to earn some extra income for the family, but simply just don’t know how to go about it. If you are one of the stays at home wives, then this article is just right for you.
A good best home based work for a stay at home mother should make it easy for her to train and work right from home, allowing her to combine her obligations to her family with the home based work, and thereby making some good money in the process.
There are a number of the home based work that can be done online, right from home
Educational Materials Creator
The ultimate goal of the home based work is to get website visitors to engage with the client’s sites by writing killer, unique, error-free content. You will write optimized web content to support Search Engine Optimization content strategies while ensuring all web content is compliant with applicable legal and regulatory requirements.
You will collaborate with multiple teams on content and product details needed (teams include but are not limited to Business Operations, Product Development, Internet Strategy, and more). Support content needs for website redesign projects and launches of new websites.
Edit and proofread copy for accuracy and brand tone. Work with key stakeholders to write marketing benefits to be included in web content. Conduct research to support copywriting as necessary, sourcing content where necessary.
Complete all compliance training assigned to understand the key provisions of law, regulation and internal policies and procedures applicable to their job duties, as well as the impact of non-compliance on the company’s reputation and success.
Raise concerns about any practice(s) believed to be a violation of, or inconsistent with, company policies, procedures or other directives, or in violation of legal or regulatory requirements. Monitor processes and procedures to ensure safety and compliance.
Required Skills and Experience
- Well-organized with the ability to multitask, operate under solid pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Exemplary organization and time management skills with the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Extreme attention to detail.
- Creative with the ability to tailor content to different target audiences and generations.
- Advanced written and oral communication skills – excellent editing, spelling and grammar skills.
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, success-driven environment.
- Easily adapts to change.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively as a team member.
- Experience creating and managing strategic social media a plus.
- Knowledge of consumer lending preferred, but not required.
You can apply for this job if you have a Bachelor’s degree in a related field from an accredited college or university or equivalent experience.
Online Job Postings
This home based work is an opportunity of earning extra money online by working part-time and working from your home at your convenient time. Online job postings are even easier to do because you only have to type a few things on some websites.
Tasks in this category include adding comments to articles, submitting website information to directories, and submitting information to classified directories. There are thousands of companies and websites that want their brand to be conspicuous on a global scale, and so you will always have jobs available. You can earn as much as $200 per day by doing this work.
Some of the Online Job Postings Websites
Indeed: Highest traffic job board in the U.S. Allows totally free job postings, with the option to boost visibility with pay per click ads. It is often the first place businesses go to post job ad for free.
Google for Jobs: Your jobs can be included in Google search results if formatted correctly.
Handshake: Connect with students and young alumni from over 500 colleges across the US.
Ladders: This is another great place to list jobs for free online. Offers a free tier, and paid postings to boost applicants, much like Indeed.
Glassdoor: High traffic, and attracts great candidates because of its prominent employer rating system. Allows 10 days of free job listings. It is often ranked as the best place to post jobs for free. Glassdoor is a welcome addition to our free job posting sites list.
Jora: Free online job postings are available on Jora a relatively new free job posting site. By offering free job posts for employers Jora is looking to build a similar business to Indeed.
LinkedIn: While you can’t post a job for free here, you can search for potential candidates on your own and get in touch with them for free, if your network is big enough. While not normally consider one of the best free job posting websites for employers it is actually a very effective way to hire employees for minimal cost.
PostJobFree.com: The name of the company says it all. Go to their site at postjobfree.com and find out how to post a job for free. As one of the first free job post sites, it ranks well on Google for many job searches.
Jobvertise: This site won’t let you post free job ads, but it will let you browse resumes for free, up to 10 per day. Tiered pricing plan does allow for posting and reviewing more resumes.
Scouted: With Scouted, you can find emerging talent based on algorithmic matches to your job posting. It’s free to post on the site, but there is a fee if you end up hiring though Scouted. and much more https://www.betterteam.com/free-job-posting-sites
Beauty Hair Stylist Jobs
These are beauty service professionals who specialize in the fashioning and treatment of hair. Hair Stylist responsibilities include cleaning and cutting hair, offering hair care and hairstyling consultations and recommending hair styling products, among other duties.
Hair Stylist duties include consulting clients on hairstyling options, describing the benefits of different hair care products, persuading clients to buy their retail products and staying updated on the latest hair trends and styling methods.
Providing hair styling or nail services. $15,000 to $30,000. You might need a license. You can do haircuts or nails during naps and when dad is home.
Hair Stylist Jobs Responsibilities
- Consulting with clients on stylistic options for their hair.
- Listening to the client needs to determine their preferences.
- Describing different hair care products and their benefits.
- Shampooing, cutting, colouring and highlighting hair.
- Offering manicure, pedicure, waxing and facial services.
- Performing scalp treatments.
- Acting as salespersons to sell clients hair care retail products.
- Building a personal relationship with clients to ensure return visits.
- Adhering to salon safety and cleanliness standards.
- Managing bookings and welcoming clients into the store.
- Keeping updated on hairstyle trends and styling methods.
The Home Based Work Requirements
- High school graduation or GED completion.
- Licensing from a cosmetology school.
- Previous experience as a Hair Stylist or colorist.
- A wide pallet of styling and colouring techniques.
- Proficiency with hot irons, curlers and blow-dryers.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Good verbal communication.
- Physical stamina.
- Creative mindset and a good eye for design.
This is business is all about selling merchandise to your customer without holding any inventory. If any customer purchases an item from your eCommerce store at a retail price, you will need to forward the order to a supplier, which you will pay the wholesale price.
The dropshipping business is also a supply chain management method in which the retailer does not keep goods in stock but instead transfers the customer orders and shipment details to either the manufacturer, another retailer, or a wholesaler, who then ships the goods directly to the customer.
You don’t have to actually carry any products and the investment to get started is small. You just need to create a Shopify store, then you will do some research to find products that you can sell for a profit using Oberlo. Generally, these manufacturers are in China.
When your customer orders from your site then you go in and order directly from the manufacturer and they ship it right to your customer. Dropshipping is a great home based work for moms because you don’t have to invest a ton of money upfront or carry inventory. You can really sell anything you want to.
Having an online store also means you are more flexible and you can still take care of your home and family at the same time. You don’t need to be a computer expert to have an online store either. There are tons of beautiful themes and templates that you can use on Shopify to quickly make a gorgeous store.
If you like the idea of dealing with numbers or finances as part of your work, then being a bookkeeper may work for you. As a bookkeeper, you will be taking down financial transactions, producing financial statements, creating financial reports, and basically organizing a company or organization’s accounts.
You can do this home based work either directly for a company, or you can create your own business and provide this service for clients. This will be kind of like freelance bookkeeping work. If you have had no experience, you can always take free courses online to help you understand and learn more about the craft.
I highly recommend checking out this free 3-class series on becoming a bookkeeper to help you decide if it is something you would like to pursue. If you already had the experience, you can go apply to directly to companies like Belay or Accountingdepartment.com. As a bookkeeper, you can charge up to $80 per hour, while working for the companies mentioned above would let you earn around $16 per hour.
Selling on ETSY
This is an eCommerce website designed to help you to make money online fast from home if you have a real skill. If you are the type of person who can make custom jewellery or refrigerator magnets with the best of them. Etsy is the place to sell it.
The eCommerce website focused on handmade items and supplies, as well as unique factory-manufactured items ranging from photography, clothing, jewellery, food, bath and beauty products, quilts, knick-knacks, and toys.
As a global marketplace for unique and creative goods, the eCommerce website mission is to keep the human connection at the heart of commerce. Etsy is a place where creativity lives and thrives because it is powered by people.
The eCommerce website helps the community of sellers turn their ideas into successful businesses and make money online without investment. The platform connects them with millions of buyers looking for an alternative something special with a human touch, for those moments in life that deserve imagination.
Freelance Graphics Designer
This is a freelance home based work for moms that requires a higher level of skill. You don’t necessarily need formal training or a degree, but you do need to know how to design. You can always take courses online to enhance your skills. This free course from Kimi has a ton of graphic design tips if you want to market your services to bloggers.
As a freelance graphic designer, you need to know programs like Adobe Creative Suite, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and others. Nowadays, all kinds of companies and businesses would require a graphic designer and this work can be profitable for you if you would become successful at it. There is definitely a market out there for it.
You can also make a significant amount, especially if you have the experience and have built up your portfolio. You can charge around $25-$300 per hour and the average amount a freelance graphic designer will earn in a year is around $60,000. What’s great about being a freelance graphic designer is that you can choose to accept work or projects or not, it’s all up to you and how much you are willing to take on.
This is someone who does specific tasks for a company or client. You are doing the work and performing your duties from your home, hence the term “virtual”. Everything is done online such as meetings, emails, writing, editing, researching, and many more.
As a virtual assistant, your tasks could range from managing social media, ghostwriting, replying to emails, sending invoices, graphic design, editing, photoshop, scheduling meetings, data entry, customer service, and other admin work.
My very first home based work as a mom was working as a virtual assistant for a small local company. I did social media management, influencer marketing, and customer service. I learned a ton and it helped me develop skills that eventually helped me grow my own businesses.
Many virtual assistants start at about $15, but as you develop your skills and especially if you can specialize in an area you can earn up to $50 an hour. If you are interested in becoming a virtual assistant check out this blog post that outlines how to become a virtual assistant.
You will serve as one of the learning resources for our Graduation Candidates (GC), collaborating within a team environment to
- Support GCs both academically and personally through a case management model, – Support the competency-based blended curriculum in which GCS demonstrate proficiency through formative and summative assessments,
- Lead in the development of Personalized Learning Plans for GCs, and
- Ensure that every GC masters the content on the path to high school graduation and post-secondary success.
You must have experience with any of the following: project-based learning, instructional coaching, portfolio assessment, a competency-based education model, cooperative learning, integration of technology and cross-disciplinary learning, alternative assessments and integrating school to career experiences into the curriculum
While performing the duties of this home based work, the employee is regularly required to sit, talk and hear. The employee is frequently required to use hands to touch, handle, or feel.
The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; reach with hands and arms and stoop, kneel, or crouch. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
The Home Based Work Required Qualifications
- Displays the ability to diplomatically diffuse tension and deal with intense situations
- Adapts to changing conditions in a fast-paced setting
- Demonstrates the ability to work well independently and as part of a team
- Communicates and builds relationships with internal and external constituencies
- Identifies and implements strategies to improve individual and group productivity and content mastery
- Uses excellent listening, observation, reading, verbal, nonverbal and writing skills
- Demonstrates superior time-management, organizational skills, and accurate record-keeping
- Accepts personal responsibility and seeks feedback from colleagues and administration
- Respects personal privacy and maintains the confidentiality of privileged information.
The employee is frequently required to use hands to touch, handle, or feel. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; reach with hands and arms and stoop, kneel, or crouch. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
What most moms don’t realize is there’s a huge market in the consulting, coaching and online services industry. It allows you to take on as many clients and hours as you can handle.
Clerical Data Entry
This home based work is easy to do, and usually have to do with processing office documents. Some of the assignments you will perform include filling business forms as well as creating business literature, business directories, and fax cover sheets.
All you need is an internet connection and a word processor. Most of the jobs will already be formatted for you. You can earn as much as $60 per day, working only a few hours each day.
- Transfer data from paper formats into computer files or database systems using keyboards, data recorders or optical scanners
- Type in data provided directly from customers
- Create spreadsheets with large numbers of figures without mistakes
- Verify data by comparing it to source documents
- Update existing data
- Retrieve data from the database or electronic files as requested
- Perform regular backups to ensure data preservation
- Sort and organize paperwork after entering data to ensure it is not lost.
- Proven experience as data entry clerk
- Fast typing skills; Knowledge of touch typing system is strongly preferred
- Excellent knowledge of word processing tools and spreadsheets (MS Office Word, Excel etc.)
- Working knowledge of office equipment and computer hardware and peripheral devices
- Basic understanding of databases
- Good command of English both oral and written and customer service skills
- Great attention to detail
- High school degree or equivalent
You can visit the Virtual Executives website to get a home based work now. There are currently 10,000+ members that are performing virtual data-entry jobs for thousands of companies right from their home.
You will be provided with real scam-free home based work that will allow you to make the money you have always dreamed of doing simple job tasks we will train you to do, all from the comfort of your own home.
219 total views, 1 views today
- Defi Crypto Benefits and Use Cases - Jan 25, 2021
- Data Recovery Tool with Exchange Server Recovery Tool - Jan 25, 2021
- Head to Top 5 Destinations in India to Enjoy to Fullest - Jan 23, 2021