Zoho Analytics Vs SAP Analytics Cloud Comparison
Data analytics has become an important aspect of business no matter which industry you are serving. Customer engagements, product performance, market conditions, demand forecasting, and other activities can be performed efficiently with a data analytics solution in place.
Zoho Analytics and SAP Analytics Cloud are two great analytics solutions that can provide several benefits for a business.
But which one is best for you?
Here we’ll make a comparison between Zoho Analytics vs SAP Analytics Cloud to make it easier for you to make an informed decision.
Zoho Analytics vs SAP Analytics Cloud: Pros and Cons
Pros of SAP Analytics Cloud
- Data Connectivity: SAP Analytics Cloud has strong live data connections which makes it easier for it to implement with other data sources and applications pre-existing in the organization.
- Data Analysis: Users like the forecasting and predictive analytics capabilities of SAP Analytics Cloud and say that it helps in efficient collaborative enterprise planning.
- Data Visualization: SAP Analytics Cloud provides a wide range of graphics libraries and templates so that users can customize their dashboards effortlessly and make the most use out of its visualization capabilities.
- Web and Mobile Accessibility: One of the biggest advantages of SAP Analytics Cloud is that it can be accessed easily on multiple browsers and devices without any difficulty. Users can log in from anywhere to work on the platform.
- Ease of Use: The platform has an intuitive and modern interface which makes it easy for users to develop stories or analyze data without much training or technical knowledge of the platform needed.
- Functionality: In this modern age of change, SAP Analytics Cloud can keep up with the changes with the help of frequent updates. It is quite versatile and scalable and can adapt to a growing business.
Cons of SAP Analytics Cloud
- Performance: Some users say that although SAP Analytics Cloud is a great tool for SMEs, there are some features that tend to fail at the enterprise level.
- Reporting: Report creation through the platform was found too complicated by several users and they needed IT support for creating the report.
- Data Management: Several users found that the data preparation lacks some capabilities and the platform requires more ubiquitous data modelling prowess.
Pros of Zoho Analytics
- Implementation: Implementing Zoho Analytics in the business is quite easy and straight forward and several users said that they faced no difficulties while implementing the tool.
- Integration: Zoho Analytics can be easy integration with multiple platforms and databases for generating greater insights. It can easily integrate with 3rd party apps as well.
- Flexible Reports: Zoho Analytics enables users to generate customizable and dynamic reports quickly and in real-time.
- Dashboards: Creating and managing custom dashboards in Zoho Analytics is quite easy and users can share multifaceted dashboards easily as well.
- Ease of Use: Zoho is known for its user-friendly tools and platform that are easy to understand and use without the help of much training or IT support.
Cons of Zoho Analytics
- User Interface: Although interactive and useful, the UI of Zoho’s platform can be a bit confusing to some people due to the presence of multiple features and options.
- Learning Curve: Users note that there is a learning curve for the tool to get the most out of it and it can be quite steep for non-technical users as well.
- Limited Queries: Zoho Analytics has limited capabilities for composing and joining queries.
SAP Analytics Cloud enables users to explore their business data in an easy-to-understand manner and discover insights that will help make informed business decisions. They especially like the visualization aspect of the tool and found the library of templates and rich graphics very beneficial for aesthetically presenting business metrics. Its ability to be used on several devices is also something that is useful for companies.
Zoho Analytics is a data analytics and Business Intelligence (BI) tool that can integrate with multiple tools and 3-rd party applications and allows users to generate highly customizable and dynamic reports quickly.
Users can customize the platform’s dashboard to reflect their business objectives as well as enhance the user experience. Further, there is Zoho Whatsapp integration as well enabling users to send private or bulk messages easily.
So there you have it. A comprehensive comparison of Zoho Analytics vs SAP Analytics Cloud. Both the tools are robust, easy to use, provide customization, and are more than capable of analysing your business data and providing actionable insights. It depends on the business objectives which platform to choose.
229 total views, 1 views today
- 7 Best Crypto Payment Gateway WordPress Plugins - 21/05/2022
- 5 Best Tips to Get Freelance Laravel Programmer Job - 20/05/2022
- 7 Benefits of Crypto Technology for Medical Recording - 20/05/2022