Yeast Infection Under Breast: Causes and Symptoms
Yeast infection under breasts is not uncommon. They occur in all women at some point in their lives. The condition is more common in younger women and those who are pregnant. When a woman has her period, the hormones that are released may cause the yeast to grow out of control.
The yeast infection under breast can look like yeast skin under the breasts and along the upper torso, where breast skin rubs against torso skin. The rash under a breast is often a mirror image of the rash on the other side of the skin fold.
Once it is established, this fungal infection can be very difficult to get rid of. Yeast infection under breast, or cottage cheese look, is not as common as the other breast infections women experience. There are many reasons why the condition may have occurred. Most of the time it is due to a sudden bout with the flu or an illness.
Causes of Yeast Infection Under Breast
Anyone can get a yeast infection under breasts, on the skin, especially in a dark, moist area. But the skin rash and infections tend to happen more frequently in certain groups of people. Other factors that could cause yeast infection under breasts includes
- Wearing tight-fitting clothes or pantyhose
- Being on birth control pills or antibiotics
- Wearing bras that are not properly supported
There are other reasons that medical professionals cannot pinpoint but that could easily be the cause. It is important for women who have this condition to take precautions so they do not get another yeast infection.
One way to do this is
- By wearing loose-fitting clothing
- You should also change out of damp clothing as soon as you can
According to very well health, another cause that can cause yeast infection under breasts include
- Diabetes: This can also predispose you to yeast infection because it is thought that it may suppress your immune system, making it less able to mount an attack against foreign invaders, such as fungi like yeast, viruses, and bacteria that can cause infections.
- Large Breasts: This is especially one that isn’t well supported with a good bra, which is more likely than small ones to rub against the skin of the upper torso, creating an intertrigo rash and possible yeast infection.
- What is more, the skin under large breasts may be harder to keep dry and well ventilated, setting the stage for yeast infection under breast.
- Clothing: Tight clothing can rub against the skin, causing friction and a skin rash that allows yeast to invade. Undergarments, such as bras made of non-breathable or non-wicking fabric, can hold moisture next to the skin. Bras that don’t lift and support allow for little cooling and drying ventilation under the breasts and can cause the skin to rub against the skin, yet more factors that can lead to intertrigo and a yeast infection under breasts.
You may not notice the yeast infection at first and since the fungus is growing underneath the skin, you will not feel it until the infection has taken hold. There are many products on the market to help you get rid of yeast infection under breasts.
Yeast Infection under breast treatments
Some of them work and some of them don’t. There are creams that you can put in the vagina and there are suppositories you can take. The most popular method of treatment is a natural one that uses herbs like tea tree oil and probiotics.
Women need to understand that the yeast infection under breast will not go away without proper care. You can get rid of the symptoms by using over the counter medications. If you want fast relief, you may want to try the medication that contains an anti-fungal ingredient. You can find it at any drugstore or health food store.
Because yeast is a fungus, yeast infection under breast is treated with anti-fungal creams, ointments, and sprays. Some antifungals are available over the counter (OTC), but in severe cases, your healthcare provider may give you a prescription drug.
Some of the medications used to treat skin yeast infections include
If your rash is itchy, your healthcare provider may prescribe a combination cream that contains an anti-fungal as well as a steroid to calm the itch. Most people see improvement in a week or so.
How to prevent yeast infection under breast
If you are trying to prevent a yeast infection under breast from occurring, you may want to consider watching what you eat. You can pick up foods that are known to inhibit yeast production like garlic and yoghurt. You may also want to stay away from tight pants and pantyhose. You should also wear loose clothing. This will allow air to circulate under your clothing.
There are several home remedies you can try to get rid of yeast infection in your boobs. Some of these include taking garlic capsules daily and eating yoghurt. You can also try to soak a tampon in yoghurt and place it in the vagina. You should do this several times a day until the symptoms clear up.
However, be sure to check the label for any ingredients that are known to cause yeast infection. You should also be sure that the cream you use is labelled safe for internal use. Be sure to check with your doctor before trying any type of medication or cream.
Yeast infection under breast can make you feel extremely uncomfortable. Many people who suffer from a yeast infection in the breast find themselves in severe pain during intercourse. Others will suffer from extreme itchiness. If you have these symptoms, you need to treat the yeast infection as soon as possible.
There are many different types of creams and pills you can get for yeast infection under breast. These products are designed to treat different symptoms of yeast infections. They are not meant to cure the condition. Before using any kind of medication or cream, you should consult with your doctor.
Make sure you get rid of any possible infections that could be causing the symptoms of yeast infections. If you are serious about getting rid of yeast infection in your boobs, you should try some natural remedies such as using yoghurt.
Yoghurt is known to have good bacteria that can help fight off yeast. Garlic is another natural remedy you can use to get rid of your infection. You can eat garlic cloves to help with the discomfort as well as help kill the yeast.
769 total views, 5 views today
- 5 Best Tips to Get Freelance Laravel Programmer Job - 20/05/2022
- 7 Benefits of Crypto Technology for Medical Recording - 20/05/2022
- The Advantages of Offshore Banking Accounts - 20/05/2022