Stefin responsive business WordPress theme is a free WP theme designed for any blogger with the desire to build a professional colourful looking blog. This WordPress theme has an inbuilt category colour option for users with the ability to assign different category colours on their site.
With so much talk on SEO and the importance of ranking and website traffic, schema.org markup is included in this WP theme for SEO and visibility of your site in search engine.
With the current growth of internet users using the mobile device and smartphone to browse often, you need a website that viewable or responsive even in a small device such as cellphone,
Stefin responsive business WordPress theme can make your website mobile responsive if you are running WordPress as CMS for your site. According to statistic, WordPress runs 27% of the website on the internet. Here are few of these WP theme features. This responsive business WordPress theme has about 700+ Google web fonts options for you to customise how your site/blog typography looks like.
You don’t need to be having difficulty in Ads banner setup or implementation of Ad code on your blog since Stefin responsive WordPress theme has inbuilt advertisement space in post loop, sidebar and single post before and after the content you won’t have to worry about editing the template to place your ad code.
Stefin Responsive Business WordPress Theme Full Features
– Homepage featured slider by category or posts
– Built-in social sharing buttons
– 700+ Google Web Fonts to choose from Header Image, Background Image and Footer Image
– Google or any embed advertisement code in the header, post loop, sidebars and single post
– Custom widget for a recent post with a thumbnail, popular post with a thumbnail, featured posts with category and Custom Post Type widgets
– BuddyPress, BBPress and Woocommerce support
– Localization Ready ( mo and po file inside language folder )
– Logo and Favicon setting in customizer->site identity
– Microformat ready for Google snippet
– Post, Comments and Breadcrumbs Schema for prettier search structure in SERP (can be disabled and enable each)
Color Control Category: To make the colour category show, just edit your category->edit colour, maybe blue for tech, pink for fashion or green for nature category.
Supported by BuddyPress and Woocommerce: Stefin responsive WordPress theme supports popular community wp plugin, BuddyPress and popular eCommerce wp plugin, Woocommerce.
87 total views, 1 views today
- Why Restaurant Business need a Professional Accountant - Nov 27, 2020
- 30 Best Pinterest Marketing Tips For Beginners - Nov 25, 2020
- Social Media Influence on Social Networks: The Truth - Nov 24, 2020