The hair selling online marketplace is where you make money by starting an online hair business for users who understand the issues faced when trying to purchase good quality hair on a budget. The online marketplace continuously searches for the top of the line weaving hair at the best possible price, and that is not as easy as you might think off.
The question you need to ask yourself on how to start the online hair business to make money and how much money you will make. But we have the right answer for you! the answer is you can make as little or as much as you can promote. If you are a stylist or you have website/blog you are using to sell products, or you are just a smalltime, working at home doing hair on the side, track and tresses is a place where it is possible for you to make real money selling hair without even leaving your home.
How Do You Start the Online Hair Business
Whenever you walk into any local hair store, you will see the cheapest hair upfront or in clearance boxes on the floor, right! But have you noticed how the best hair is either behind the counter or enclosed in locked cabinets? The quality is everything. You will be selling the type of hair that is locked up or kept behind the glass enclosure.
That hair that is kept under lock and key is there for a reason, it is expensive. While that $9.99 per bundle pack looks appealing and is always the first choice for individuals on a budget, it is your job to convince them that the better quality hair will last longer and can be used multiple times.
The best way you convince the customers that your product is the best, offer a three payment plan. They can make three payments and when the third installment is paid you can order the hair and perhaps offer a discount on the install.
The other way is to explain how long the hair will last. Spending $75.00 on hair every 3-4 weeks is far more expensive than spending $145-160 and having it last a month or two. Finally, your client may be those that know about quality and require no convincing. You just direct them to your site, have them place the order and they can bring the hair when they come for their appointment.
Benefits of Starting the Business today
Now let me move on to the good stuff, the benefits of signing up with the hair selling sites. Keep in mind this is not your ordinary wholesaler where you order hair in bulk and have to store it yourself in order to get a discount. It is also not a drop shipper where you have a pay a 2-3% fee each time you want to place an order.
The truth is, it costs you absolutely nothing to get started and at no time do you have to touch the hair, handle shipping or returns, store hair or worry about customer inquiries. This is all done by the company.
To start enjoying the benefits of the Business, just follow the instructions below
– You will need to provide your name and telephone number to sign up, a representative will contact you.
– Once your application is accepted, you will create a name for your company/websites and one will be created specifically for you. The online marketplace is totally free, with no hosting fees, no technical knowledge needed.
– You will receive 30% off your first order with a promo code that will be sent to you after you register as a stylist
– You will be paid a 15% commission from every sale and get paid every Wednesday. You can be paid via direct deposit through PayPal, Venmo or paper check.
– For every $600.00 worth of sales, or if you refer a stylist who makes at least $100.00 in sales, you will receive $100.00 in hair credit. This can be used to buy bundles for yourself or offer extra incentives for clients such as an additional $10, 15, 20 off of their next purchase.
– You can offer your customers one of the best guarantees ever. The online marketplace 30 Day guarantee offer means you can wear it, dye it, flat iron, etc. and if you do not love your hair, it can be exchanged within 30 days of purchase. Yes, it’s true! If you simply do not like the hair, which I doubt, you can return any unopened packages for a full refund. Hair must be in the original packaging and condition. How many companies can offer that type of guarantee?
There are many options for your customers including the 100% virgin Brazilian and Peruvian: Straight, Yaki, Kinky, Wavy, Water Wave, Deep Wave, or Curly.
There are also 360 Frontals, Closures, Dyed Hair, Closures, Clip-Ins, Tape-Ins, and the new addition of wigs for those clients who do not want sew-ins. With some many selling options, you are not limited to just weaving hair. Promote wigs, go hard with a 360 frontal, and even the dyed hair. The more you promote the better your sales will be.
If you are ready to start the online hair business to make real money, all you have to do is visit tracks and tresses, submit your company/website name and number and a representative will contact you. From there, if you are accepted (you must be a stylist with a clientele and have experience with hair. This could be at home, in a salon, or even a traveling stylist), you will provide your website name and your website will be set up.
Once your online hair business is up and running, you can use the marketing materials, order samples to show customers or even take advantage of the super discount and use yourself as a model for the great hair you will be offering. In addition, you can bring others on and earn additional income. This online hair business is a win/win for the customer and client. Stop letting your clients give their money to someone else and get it all by sending them to your website today.
Culled from Ezine Article | Make Money Selling Hair Online
377 total views, 1 views today
- Top 7 Coal Importers In The World - Aug 2, 2021
- How to Invest in Property: A Beginner’s Guide - Jul 29, 2021
- 5 ReactJS Security Vulnerabilities – How to Fix Them - Jul 29, 2021