The smart home automation mobile app will allow you to have control over some of the most used devices in your home. With the app, you can link applications, execute HTTP requests and use voice activation. With the smart mobile automation controller, you can control your home automation systems and connected objects from a single and highly customizable interface. No need for a central server or dedicated setup.
The smart mobile automation controller directly connects to your systems using APIs and allows you to remotely interact with all your devices. ImperiHome Smart Home Automation offers the ability to not just copy profiles and layouts from device to device, but it also has wall-mounted options for a run at boot, admin lock, and even has a camera wakeup so when you approach the tablet it turns on. At home using your wall-mounted tablet or outside using your smartphone.
you can take the benefit of Smart Mobile Automation Controller features to control your smart home the way you want
– the fast and responsive user interface
– voice recognition
– NFC tags actions
– charts module
– customizable dashboards with smart widgets (limited in the free version)
– Android shortcuts
– local or remote network auto-detection
– layouts for both smartphones and tablets
– several options to fine-tune the application
– import/export preferences (only in pro version)
– Sony SmartWatch2 integration
– Automatic wake-up using front camera motion detection. WARNING: this feature is highly dependent on the type of device and camera. We can’t guarantee it will work with all devices.
– Tasker Plugin (pro version only)
– REST Control API (pro version only)
– Android Wear support (voice commands and camera viewing)
Some other notable features of smart mobile automation controller app include NFC activation, Composite Energy switch monitoring, Data Graphing using Vera and Datamine voice activation and more. We also love the ability to use voice activation and activating scenes using our Android 360 Smartwatch.