A keyword research tool will help you to discover millions of new long-tail keywords related to any topic by automatically generating a Google’s search suggestions for you. The keyword suggested by the research tool will be produced based on a Google domain and language that you choose.
The Google Chrome Extension SEO keyword research tool (Keyword everywhere) is the best extension for business owners, online content marketers who are willing to make their site go viral and attract many more people to visit the website to read the contents on the site or buy products.
The Keyword everywhere Google Chrome Extension SEO keyword research tool is a free keyword search volume for over 15 websites like Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Moz, Majestic, YouTube. Read: 9 Most Effective Strategies to Get Backlinks
Amazon and much more. Keyword everywhere will show you using google keyword search volume and cost per click data on multiple websites. This SEO keyword tool will save you the hassle of copying data from various websites and using the Google AdWords keyword planner to see relevant search volume and CPC data.
Google Chrome Extension SEO Keyword Research Tool Supported Websites
- Google Search: data shown under the search box and in the right-hand side (People also ask for & related keywords)
- Google Search Console: data shown in the Search Analytics page
- Google Analytics: data shown in the Organic and Search Engine Optimization -> Queries pages
- Google Trends: data shown in the queries widget
- YouTube: data shown under the search box
- Bing: data shown under the search box
- Amazon: data shown under the search box
- eBay: data shown under the search box
- AnswerThePublic.com: data shown in a popup on each spoke of the wheel, data also shown in the alphabetic listings
- Soovle.com: data shown next to each keyword all over the page
- KeywordShitter.com: data shown under the main text area next to keywords
- Majestic: Anchor Text Report
- Moz Open Site Explorer: Anchor Text Report.
The Google Chrome Extension SEO keyword tool (Keyword everywhere) will also allow the user to get keyword metrics for any list of keywords and also lets the user download the list in Excel, CSV or PDF file formats.
Download for Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox and bid farewell to the countless hours spent on researching and comparing keywords on multiple platforms. Google Chrome Extension SEO keyword research tool will seamlessly append search volume data, CPC and competition data onto the interface of your favourite keyword research tool.
279 total views, 6 views today
- 5 Omnichannel Marketing Tips to Increase Customer Loyalty - Mar 1, 2021
- Using Law of Attraction to Create Your Personal Wealth - Feb 28, 2021
- 5 Benefits of Hiring a Certified Magento Development Company - Feb 28, 2021