Using an Interactive Games Editor is a great way to develop your child’s creativity and imagination and bring their imaginations to life. With Scratch 2.0 Editor, you can create games with an animated movie maker that lets you preview the finished product, so you can watch your children play along with the story on their monitor, in real-time.
You can even Scratch 2.0 Editor free animated movie maker to record the story and let your children add all the special effects they desire to the Scratchers for additional fun and excitement. The visual effects are a fun way to put your child in the movie as the hero, or your child becomes the villain.
If you have a computer and internet connection, you can create as many free interactive games as you want for any topic. Just pick a topic of interest that you know a lot about and your child will love what you create for them.
Scratch 2.0 Editor is free software that helps the kids build and create
- Interactive games
- Music, and much more.
There are limitless possibilities for how the kids can use the free animated movie maker to create innovative novel ways to present their ideas. Scratch 2.0 Editor can be used online as well as downloaded and use on the PC. The free animated movie maker will create an environment for users to create new projects.
There are many themes, characters, sounds, actions, and animations to choose from, and one can really make limitless stories and projects with the tools at hand. The free animated movie maker also has many background themes and customizable options, which let you create something dynamic with so much ease.
If you go to the Create tab to download the Scratch 2.0 Editor animated moviesoftware, it will make it easy to create many projects and there are tons of tutorials that will take you through the process and guide you to create the most amazing projects. You can collaborate on a project with others in the community and share the completed work as well.
To start creating an interactive game with Scratch 2.0 Editor animated movie software
- You first need to install the application to your computer. Once you have installed it, you can begin to use it. Simply use the icon that is on the desktop or click on the Scratch menu, and then select Scratch, 2.0 Editor.
- When you open the Scratchers Window, you will see the main screen. The two boxes at the top left of the window are where you will select your Scratcher Project. To create your project, click on the Create button and enter the name of the project for your Scratcher.
- Select the Application Name. Now, you can set the Storyboard. This is where you choose the screen layout that you want for your project. Once you have chosen the Screen Layout, you can drag images, video clips, sound clips, music files and text files into the appropriate boxes for the Scratcher you are creating.
- For example, if you want to play a game about the school, you can create a storyboard that starts with the teacher walking to the front of the class and introducing the students to the main character. The student’s names are written under the teacher’s head. You can move from one student to the next, describing their personalities, the way they behave and how they act when they are nervous.
- The student’s names will change as you go through the storyboard and give some examples of how the student behaves during the day. You can also add comments and pictures of the school to the Scratcher. You can add the Scratcher, along with the classroom, a school secretary, a bus driver, and the principal to the project.
- When you create a project, you can decide on a title for the Scratcher and create a few interesting things about the school. By clicking on the title, you can play a series of musical pieces based on the school. When you are finished playing, click on the finish button to complete the Scratcher.
You can preview your project on your computer screen and even click on your mouse pointer to see how your Scratcher turns out. Once you have created the animated movie, you can move it around and select different characters from the folder of the school, if you wish.
Now, the Scratcher can interact with the voice of the computer or other computers, or the voice of a human being, using the link exchange program. This type of link exchanges allows two people to share an idea for a project and have it synchronized to each other’s mind. However, this technology is not used in conjunction with the interactive games as it does not help you in a project that is about teamwork and cooperation.
In the bottom right corner of the Scratch 2.0 Editor, you will see the “Play” button. Click on this button to see your finished project on your computer screen. You can enjoy these interactive games as many times as you want and even save them to your computer to play whenever you please.
875 total views, 3 views today