The very first slots machine appeared in the early XX century, in the 1907 year. It was called The Operator Bell and was the first apparat that admits bets coins and had only three drums. Since that, the slot machines have developed a lot and now have a great game variety. So here we have the slots we have already known.
A classical video slot is a certain number of reels and drums to spin that can give you a jackpot. It’s a great way to spend your free time and to have a lot of fun. Today you can choose a game from a great number of different slots, with various topics, design, including online bitcoin slots. The main technical categories by which video slots can be distinguished with some criteria.
So here is your slots machines guide
- RTP percentage: shows how much the player will return after his bet;
- Slot provider: it depends on who created the game whether it has a license;
- Technical indicators, such as the graphics that were used to create the slot, the number of special characters in the game and bonus levels;
- The number of pay lines: the more pay lines in the slot, the more interesting the game and the higher the chance of winning.
Which slot type to choose?
- If earlier video slots machine were available only in their classic variation, so now the classification of video slots pleasantly surprises. You can choose from:
- Classic Slots Machine
- Standard slots with three reels and basic 2D graphics. Such games are still popular among other more advanced ones as they are simple and unpretentious.
- At the moment, the most popular video slots. The principle of this games is that by making one small bet, a gambler can pick up a great money jackpot just in one spin.
- Fruit Slots Machine
- The second most popular slot after jackpots. Totaly catchy with their fruit colorful symbols.
You can choose an ideal slot for yourself with any characteristics on the 7Bit website, where games are already divided into categories.
Slots Machine Symbols
Each video slot has its own special symbols
A player can use them to multiply his jackpot and have more fun. Standard slots that you will meet in any game:
- Wild characters. Change other icons to the same symbol;
- Skaters symbol. Multiply the gain by launching free spins;
- If a player collects a certain number of Wild or Skaters symbols, he can start free spins automatically or get a bonus game. For new users, 7Bit prepares a welcome bonus, which the player receives automatically upon the first deposit. In addition to the bonus, the gambler can also join the VIP program to receive more tasty bonuses.
- What about bitcoin bets?
- A big advantage will be if you can bet on the slot in bitcoins. When betting in cryptocurrency, a gambler will have a large number of advantages, such as:
- Deposits without commissions;
- Security thanks to the Provably Fair system;
- Withdrawal Speed;
- The ability to use any crypto wallet.
Play Top-3 Bitcoin slots Machine via Mobile
You can also try all the advantages mentioned above of a cryptocurrency game in the mobile version of the casino. Bitcoin slots machine games have become extremely popular today. At the same time, making deposits and cash withdrawals is even more convenient than with the PC version. At the same time, the quality of games does not deteriorate, and all site settings are automatically adjusted to your mobile device.
So here is a top-3 slot with bitcoin that you definitely should try:
- Aztec Magic by BGAMING: a slot with ancient atmosphere and RTP with 96,9%
- Chilipop slot by Betsoft: with a jackpot of 500 coins and cluster pays
- Bonanza slot: a game with a record number 117649 of pay lines
Playing 7Bit slots, and collecting comp points during the game, the gambler can then exchange them for money for new bets on the site. So don’t waste your time and fell all the benefits of playing with cryptocurrency.
21 total views, 1 views today
- Using Sweatcoin App to Earn Free Money Online - Oct 31, 2020
- 6 Reasons Why Commercial Businesses Needs IT Support - Oct 31, 2020
- Top 5 Benefits of iPhone App Development To Businesses - Oct 30, 2020