The Nairobi Securities Exchange is the leading African Exchange, based in Kenya and one of the fastest-growing economies in Sub-Saharan Africa. NSE Kenya offers a world-class trading facility for local and international investors looking to gain exposure to Kenya and Africa’s economic growth.
NSE Kenya Board and management team are comprised of some of Africa’s leading capital markets professionals, who are focused on innovation, diversification and operational excellence in the Stock Exchange.
Nairobi Securities Exchange has been playing vital roles in the growth of Kenya’s economy by encouraging savings and investment, as well as helping local and international companies access cost-effective capital. NSE operates under the jurisdiction of the Capital Markets Authority of Kenya.
It is a full member of the World Federation of Exchange, a founder member of the African Securities Exchanges Association (ASEA) and the East African Securities Exchanges Association (EASEA). The NSE Kenya is a member of the Association of Futures Market and is a partner exchange in the United Nations-led SSE initiative.
Nairobi Securities Exchange Mobile Apps Full Features
– Get statistics directly from the NSE.
– Real-time data: Equities, Bonds, and REITs.
– Compare how companies performed.
– Monitor a company and get notified of any changes.
– Engage in forum discussions directly from the app.
– Play on the NSE Simulator using virtual currency
– Get up to date financial news and corporate actions.
– Currency exchange rates and forex calculator
– Get your personalized profile with a simple and free sign up.
– Receive update notifications about new products from the NSE.
– Modern design and stability.
– Much much more inside.
As you can see, the NSE Kenya mobile app features the latest statistics about the Kenyan market. This app is your personal companion on the Nairobi Securities Exchange platform.
It is well suited for professionals who want to keep tabs with the NSE Kenya as well as new users who want to learn about the NSE and how to get involved. You can visit the Google Play Store to down the Nairobi Securities Exchange Mobile Apps for free to join the platform of the leading securities exchange in Africa, with a global reach.
689 total views, 1 views today