Most of the Microsoft business management mobile Apps are available in the Google Play Store and Apple Store. Microsoft has spent so much in the development of mobile apps for its customers using the Android mobile devices and Apple devices respectively/ Some of the mobile apps include Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Microsoft Excel, Outlook, Microsoft Azure, Microsoft Edge, etc.
All the Microsoft business management mobile Apps we are reviewing are all certified with more than 100 million downloads each. Listed below are the details about each of the mobile Apps. Microsoft has really embraced the Android operating system and Apple iOS users with surprising enthusiasm.
Top Microsoft Business Management Mobile Apps for Android and iPhone
This is a Skype for business to give users instant messaging (IM), audio and video calls, online meetings, and sharing capabilities all from one, easy to use Microsoft business management mobile App. This Skype for Business Basic MSI desktop client provides presence, instant messaging and conferencing features.
If you are licensed for Office 365 ProPlus, Office 365 Enterprise E3 or Office 365 Enterprise E4, you are also licensed for the full Skype for Business Windows desktop client, which includes additional features including advanced telephony support, archiving & compliance features.
With Microsoft Lync, you can keep track of your contacts’ availability; send an instant message; and start or join an audio call, video call, or online meeting all through a consistent, familiar interface. Lync integrates with other Office programs and is available for Windows, Mac, Windows Phone, iPhone, iPod, Android, and Office 365 subscribers. Learn more
is another Microsoft business management mobile App designed for appointment scheduling app that helps business owners keep track of their bookings, their staff, and their customers. As a business entrepreneur, you can never miss an appointment, and you will have fewer no-shows.
The Microsoft Business Management Features
– View and manage your calendar
– Create bookings or make changes to existing ones on-the-go
– See real-time availability of your staff members
– Respond to customers quickly and easily
– Quickly get directions to where your next booking is
– Manage your customer list. Learn more
This is one business management App designed to make it easy for a small business owner to create professional-looking estimates and invoices, get paid fast, and save time. Whether you are at your desk or on the go, Invoicing lets you quickly create and send invoices, receive payments online, and spend less time on paperwork while staying on top of your money.
Microsoft Business Management Features
– Capture your ideas however you work best—using a keyboard, pen, or a touchscreen.
– Easily format information in Excel with tools that recognize your pattern and auto-complete data.
– Easily incorporate content from PDFs to create your own great-looking Word documents.
– Design customized marketing materials that fit your brand and customers. Download from Play Store and Apple Store
This is a Microsoft business management mobile App to break down organizational silos and facilitate team collaboration with Yammer. Connect with the right people in your organization, share and search for information across teams, and organize around projects and ideas so you can do more.
You can use the Microsoft Yammer to join meaningful discussions to move your work along faster. Get quick answers to your questions, and have productive, spontaneous conversations with experts and creatives across your business organization. Collaborate in a community to share ideas and solve problems in half the time.
Yammer Microsoft Business Management Mobile App Features
– Join and create groups relevant to your work and interests.
– Get answers to questions even when you’re not sure whom to ask.
– Safely collaborate with contractors, customers or sister companies.
– Keep docs, photos, and videos in context by adding them to conversations.
– Stay connected with Yammer’s iOS or Android mobile app. Download for Android mobile phones and iOS devices
This is another Microsoft business management mobile App for business planning available on the Microsoft Office 365 platform. The mobile app is available to premium, business, and educational subscribers to Office 365. You can take the chaos out of teamwork and get more done. Microsoft Planner makes it easy for your team to create new plans, organize and assign tasks, share files, chat about what you’re working on and get updates on progress.
The Microsoft business management mobile App requires an eligible Office 365 work or school subscription. This app does not support Office 365 personal accounts. If you are not sure about your company’s subscription or the services you have access to, please contact your IT department.
Microsoft Planner provides a simple, visual way to organize teamwork. Planner makes it easy for your team to create new plans, organize and assign tasks, share files, chat about what you’re working on, and get updates on progress. Visit the Google Play Store and Apple Store to download a copy
This is a new web browser available on the Android play store developed to enhance the continuous browsing experience for Windows 10 users across their devices. This Microsoft Android phone web browser content and data sync seamlessly in the background, so users can browse across devices, without skipping a beat.
If you are familiar with Microsoft Edge features like the Hub which allows users to organize the web in a way that cuts through the clutter, making it easier to find, view and manage their content on-the-go. The Microsoft Edge is designed for Windows 10 users to browse the web the way they need to, wherever they are, without disrupting their flow.
The web browser QR code readers let you read QR codes at the touch of a button and when you browse with InPrivate mode, your browsing data (like your history, temporary internet files, and cookies) isn’t saved on your PC once you’ve finished.
Microsoft Edge Web Browser Unique Features
Continue on PC: Go anywhere and pick up where you left off by seamlessly moving content between your mobile device and PC (requires Windows 10 Fall Creator’s Update).
Data Sync: Your favorites, passwords, and reading list are synced across your devices, so no matter the device, your browser is always personalized to you.
Hub View: With your favorites, reading list, history, and books all in one place, finding and managing your content is made simple.
QR Code Reader: Easily read QR codes at the touch of a button. Microsoft Edge will pull up the reading and information right onto your screen.
Voice Search: You can now use your voice to search the web. Ask a question or speak a prompt to use the web in more natural, familiar ways.
InPrivate: When you browse with InPrivate mode, your browsing data (like your history, temporary internet files, and cookies) isn’t saved on your PC once you’ve finished. Learn more
WPS Office PDF Reader
This is the smallest size and all-in-one complete free office suite on Android mobile and tablets integrates all office word processor functions: Word, PDF, Presentation, Spreadsheet, Memo and Docs Scanner in one application, and fully compatible with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Google Doc, and Adobe PDF format.
The PDF reader is aimed to provide you a one-stop working solution since 1989. Various office tools and unique and intuitive UI design ensure you enjoy the best mobile office experience. You could easy to do all office word processing on-the-go on phone, tablet and other portable devices.
WPS Office allows you can create, view, edit and share office word documents and homework as handy as you need while out of office, in class, traveling, before bedtime or whenever and wherever you want.
Microsoft Bing Search
designed to make mobile search better. Users can get great results not only by typing but also by voice and QR code. Bing is the only search engine that Rewards you for your curiosity. Get points when you search, and redeem them.
Bing Search Microsoft Business Management Mobile App Functions
– Access weather, news, trending images, and videos quickly
– Translate the entire web pages through the “Translate” button
– Bookmark pages you want to remember and share what you find with your social networks
– Keep track of results you find with multiple tabs
– Go into a private mode so that Bing doesn’t save your search and browsing history Learn more
This is a new Microsoft business management developed to make it easy to communicate and get work done out in the field. With Kaizala, you have access to the tools you need to stay informed and be efficient. Kaizala makes it easy to get announcements from the main office, send feedback via polls or surveys, or simply chat with others 1:1 or in groups.
Public groups let you send feedback or report issues to the organizations you want to connect with. You can respond to task assignments with just a few taps and stay on top of your work by sorting the jobs assigned to you.
The Microsoft Android phone’s unique location-awareness feature makes it easy to ask location from others, send your geo-tagged location in one tap, or even take and send a picture with the location auto-tagged. It’s easy to see where everyone is to coördinate work effectively. Learn more
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Unified Operations
This is a Microsoft business management App created to empower your organization to mobilize your business processes. Once your IT admin has enabled the mobile workspaces to feature for your organization, you can log in to the app and immediately begin executing your business processes from your mobile phone. The Dynamics 365 Unified Operations mobile app includes the following productivity-boosting features.
– You can view, edit and operate on your business data with intermittent network connectivity and while your mobile phone is completely offline.
– When your device re-establishes a network connection, your offline data operations are automatically synchronized with your Dynamics 365 Unified Operations backed.
– IT admins can build and publish mobile workspaces that have been tailored to their organization. Learn more
This is another Microsoft Android phone app designed to help users keep track of their resources while on-the-go. Microsoft collects data to work effectively and offer you the best experiences in our products. This mobile application may collect personal information, such as the email address used to log in. We do not share your information with third-parties. We do not use your information for marketing purposes.
Microsoft Business Management Features
– Stay connected to the cloud and check the status and critical metrics anytime, anywhere
– Stay informed with notifications and alerts about important health issues
– Stay in control of your resources and take corrective actions, like starting and stopping VMs and web apps. Learn more
Microsoft Hyperlapse Mobile
This is a simple app to help you shoot smooth and stable time-lapse videos, or quickly upload and enhance your existing videos.
Microsoft Business Management Features
· Instant gratification: Capture the video, see the Hyperlapse immediately.
· Import existing video: Create a hyperlapse of any video you’ve already shot on your phone.
· Multiple speeds: Choose from 1x to 32x times the normal speed.
· Multiple HD Resolutions: Save in 720 or 1080p, if supported by your device.
· Stabilize-only mode: Select 1x for stabilization without time-lapse, and keep the video’s audio track.
· Share: It’s easy to post your hyperlapses on popular social media and video sites such as Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram.
· Save to SD: Save finished videos to SD storage (on compatible devices)
· Hyperlapse Mobile requires Android 4.4 or 5.0 (KitKat and Lollipop). Learn more
This is a Microsoft business management App will help you to keep your work moving forward by providing quick access to your team sites, organization portals and resources, and the people you work with across online in Office 365 and on-premises. You can see site activities, get quick access to recent and popular files, and view and arrange lists on your team sites.
This Microsoft Android phone app is powered by data provided by Microsoft through the use of this store and this app may be accessible to Microsoft and transferred to, stored, and processed in the United States or any other country/region where Microsoft or its affiliates support facilities.
Microsoft Business Management Features
Sign in to your SharePoint sites, whether they’re in the cloud or on-premises. The app works with SharePoint Online, and SharePoint Server versions 2013 and 2016. You can add multiple accounts, and easily switch between them.
Quickly find your sites. Check out the Sites tab, to see the sites you often visit and the sites you follow. Tap on a team site to dive into it. See site activity, navigate using the familiar quick launch navigation, easily follow or share the site, and work with your lists.
Check out recent and popular files. In a team site, get to your recent or popular files quickly to view or share them, and have full access to your document libraries using the new integration with the OneDrive app. Edit your files easily using Office Mobile apps like Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote.
– Use the Links tab to find promoted links for your organization. Curated by your SharePoint admin for all employees, these links get you to the organizational resources and sites that you care about.
– Search. Enterprise Search is available throughout the app and results are organized into sites, files,+ and people.
– Find and browse for people you work with. Tap on a user to get to their contact card and to see who they work with and what they are working on. Learn more
Microsoft Power BI is a Microsoft business management App designed to monitor and access your business data anywhere, anytime. Easily view and interact with your Power BI dashboards, share them with your colleagues, and discover insights in minutes. Stay up-to-date and stay connected to your business, with the mobile access of the Microsoft Power BI app. Explore your data Interactively with a touch-optimized experience to quickly find answers, without needing a BI expert.
On your phone, present and explore your data in new ways
– Fully touch-enabled interactions
– Rich dashboards for a 360° view of your business
– State-of-the-art visualizations, charts, maps, and graphs
– Fluid experience and high performance. Learn more
This was formerly known as Arrow Launcher, the Microsoft business management App can be used to personalize your Android device to match your style with wallpapers, theme colors, icon packs and more. With a Microsoft account or work/school account, you can get access to your calendar, documents, and recent activities in your personalized feed. You can even open photos, docs and web pages on your Windows PC* to be productive across all your devices.
Microsoft Business Management Features
People at your fingertips. Have your most important people at your fingertips. Pin contacts on your Home screen and place them anywhere on the Home screen, dock or in folders.
Choose your look. Personalize the look and feel of your device by customizing your wallpaper, theme and accent colors, icon packs, gestures and more.
Personalized feed. See your most important information at a glance like news, calendar events, docs, contacts and more in your personalized feed. You can even set your feed as your default Home.
Continue on PC. Snap a pic on your phone and see it instantly on your Windows PC* or continue editing an Office 365 document on your PC by linking your phone to your Windows PC.
Search the web and your phone in one place. Search the web or your files, apps, docs, messages and web results using Microsoft Launcher’s universal search bar.
Gesture customization. With deep customization for gestures, you can double-tap to lock your phone, swipe up for app drawer and much more.
This is the one place for everything in your work and personal life. It gives you free online storage for all your personal files so you can get to them from your Android device, computer (PC or Mac), and any other devices you use. With OneDrive for Business, you also get storage for your work files so you can share and collaborate on them with other people at your work or school.
The Microsoft OneDrive Microsoft Business Management Mobile App for Android lets you easily work with your personal and work files when you’re on the go
– Browse all your OneDrive files and files shared with you.
– Automatically upload photos and videos to your personal OneDrive account using a Camera backup.
– Share your files.
– Move, delete, and rename files, and create new folders.
– Open your OneDrive files in other apps, including Office apps.
– Quickly get to documents you’ve recently opened.
– Search for your files and folders.
For you to sign in to OneDrive for Business, your organization needs to have a qualifying SharePoint Online or Office 365 business subscription plan. You can’t sign in with an account from an on-premises directory. Learn more
265 total views, 1 views today
- What is Guests Post in SEO? - Jan 17, 2021
- Using YouTube Marketing to Increase Traffic to Your Website - Jan 16, 2021
- 14 Curious Facts about Gold Value to Make You Rethink - Jan 16, 2021