SEOquake is a free meta SEO inspector plugin for web browsers that provides organic research data at the click of a button. The plugin is currently compatible with Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, and Opera, SEOquake can provide parameters for listings within search engine results. Along with organic research data,
SEOquake provides other useful tools including an SEO Audit, Keyword Density report, Internal/External Link analysis, and even social metrics. WIth SEOquake, you can search for a particular keyword and analyze the results that show up.
You then receive these results and have to manually retrieve the information for each landing page that shows up. This free meta SEO inspector plugin allows you to see metrics for domains and landing pages including Google Index, Alexa Rank, SEMrush Ranking data, Facebook likes and much more.
SEOquake Meta SEO Inspector Plugin Features
– Review all major metrics in a heartbeat
– Get a thorough analysis of SERPs and export the results in CSV format
– Estimate keyword difficulty instantly
– Set parameters for a search query
– Run a complete SEO audit of a webpage, including a check for mobile compatibility
– Check your social statistics for Facebook and Google+
– Use a wide range of default parameters or create a custom set
– Get a full report for internal/external links
– Determine a keyword’s density and configure a stop-word list
– Compare URLs/domains
SEOquake meta SEO inspector plugin consists of several tools you can use depending on which specific SEO endeavors you’re pursuing. The SEO bar is an additional toolbar at the top of the browser window, and it presents core metrics a number of which can be customized.
The SERP overlay is a bar that appears below each SERP result. Once you enabled it, it will give you detailed metrics associated with each listing along with another sidebar section that allows you to sort and export your results.
The full list of SEOquake SEO Plugin Parameters
– Google Index
– Google Links
– Google Cache date
– Yahoo Index
– SEMrush links
– SEMrush backlinks by a domain
– SEMrush backlinks by hostname
– Bing Index
– Alexa Rank
– Web archive age
– Facebook likes
– Google +
– SEMrush Rank
– SEMrush SE Traffic
– SEMrush SE Traffic price
– SEMrush Video advertising
– Baidu index
– Baidu link
– Compete Rank
Also, you can get detailed reports for a specific page you are analyzing. The meta SEO inspector plugin has other useful tools, including, the SEO Audit tool, the Keyword Density report, Internal/External Link analysis, and even social metrics.
SEOquake has other useful tools, including, the SEO Audit tool, the Keyword Density report, Internal/External Link analysis, and even social metrics. SEOquake SEO inspector plugin gives you quick and easy access to analytical data on any webpage. By using the SEO bar, you can navigate to any landing page and receive analytical data specific to that landing page at the click of a button.
Search The Web Here
- How to Use Yoga to Reduce Stress During Exam Time - Jun 5, 2020
- What is Social Feed Aggregation and How it Help in SEO - Jun 5, 2020
- 4 Online PsychiatristConsultation help to Quit Smoking - Jun 4, 2020