Logicbox business management software is cloud-based software that helps the small business company to grow combining every facet of their business into a single, customized system. One system for key functions such as account management, CPQ, order management and fulfilment, invoicing, support, purchasing and inventory management all streamlined to scale their critical operations.
The business management software modules include sales force and marketing automation, lead and opportunity management, account and contact management and customer support, as well as task, case and campaign management. All the modules can be modified, offering a unique model for each business. In addition to a custom database, Logicbox also provides custom notifications, approvals and permissions, as well as custom reporting and analytics.
Logicbox Business Management Software Features
Light, no bloatware: Everything you need and only what you need: Light, no bloatware!
Better ROI: The business management software one-stop-shop” approach is cheaper than an administrative staff or using an expensive 3rd party, and the subscription fees are more affordable
Easier to use: It is tailored to perfectly match any small business company, making it intuitive and efficient
Powerful analytics: A custom database, relational in a way that reflects your “real world”, makes your data more accessible and reportable
Logicbox business management software offers a suite of standard CRM functions that can be configured to incorporate and automate the unique processes and workflows of a company, creating a single, integrated system.
Logicbox Business Management Software Highlights
Customer & Sales Management (CRM)
- Contact, Customer, Partner & Vendor management
- Dashboard with easy access to account histories, notes, and interactions
- Sales forecasting & pipeline management
- Create and manage lead lists and dynamically assign to sales reps
- Create, send and archive beautiful sales proposals
- Create and manage product, part, support, and service items in a price book set up just for you
- Create catalogues with multiple price tiers and commissions structures
- Configure and price complex orders with our advanced CPQ tools
- Process credit cards and other payment transactions as an integrated part of the workflow
- Process invoices and collect payments with ease
Logicbox Business Management Software Operations Management
- Automate all of your field processes, from scheduling appointments to creating quotes & closing deals
- Understand inventory levels and parts onhand
- Create and track sales quotas and manage complex commission structures
- All of your documents, in one secure, accessible place
- Increase control, collaboration and visibility with full lifecycle contract management
- Create, track, prioritize and solve support tickets fast
- Empower your customers, dealers & resellers with tailored support portals
- Process warranty claims and manages return merchandise authorization (RMA) processes
- Give quick access to answers with your tailored Logicbox Knowledge Base
Custom Modules and Integrations
- Automate and integrate the innovative business processes that are unique to your business
- Implement your ideas, grow and systematize your business
Supported Operating System(s): Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Mac OS, Linux, HP-UX, AIX, Solaris, Unix, IBM OS/400, Web browser (OS agnostic), Windows 2000. Visit the Logicbox business management software official website to learn more about the most powerful business applications at a price you can afford. All plans include cloud delivery, platform updates, and full customer support.
663 total views, 3 views today
- How to Become a Good Anesthesiologist - 24/10/2021
- Can You Have Asbestosis Without Pleural Plaques - 24/10/2021
- What These 7 Common Interview Questions Really Mean - 23/10/2021