The Lightspeed stock trading software is the perfect solution for stock traders to deliver a robust trading system to the day traders and professionals that demand highly established market data and performance. Stock traders of all experience levels can easily design and customize layouts and rules to best fit their trading style. Keyboard traders and point and click traders are covered with fully customizable home screens and Lightspeed Trade Reporting.
Lightspeed stock trading software web/mobile trader has been designed to look, feel, and function in a way that is similar to the downloadable platforms, while offering the convenience of access from any PC, Mac, smartphone, or tablet with an internet connection. With no monthly software fee and no monthly market data fees, it is one of the cheapest trading platforms available.
The stock trading software offers some of the lowest option commissions available online. web/mobile Trader provides users with streaming real-time data and offers fast and easy-to-use order entry and execution to meet the needs of savvy traders.
Lightspeed Stock Trading Software Features
– Access your account portfolio wherever you go
– Real-time buying power display and streaming quotes
– Option chains
– Quick trade linking from quote screens
– Advanced order types including trailing stops
– Access to advanced market data (charting, analytics)
– Watch lists, charting, news, and research
– Access the account portfolio
– Orders executed on mobile update dynamically in all platforms
Lightspeed stock trading software market data/research is designed to offer stocks traders a market data and research package. The market data package is available at no cost to non-professional users and $105.00/month for professional users, making it one of the cheapest research solutions available for active traders. The professional vs. The non-professional designation is determined upon the first login. All market data agreements are delivered for execution at that time.
– Real-Time Level 1 data including Dow Jones – Indexes for all listed exchanges and ECNs
– Detailed quote data
Lightspeed stock trading software also has a professional trading tools fully automated trading system that offers super low latency to all domestic Equity Exchanges. Lightspeed Gateway is completely platformed neutral and can be used on all major operating systems and programming languages.
– Market anonymity – all orders are sent to the exchange in the firms MPID
– Multiple Market data options. Lightspeed can offer co-located customers access to a plethora of different market data options from the normalized L1 offering to native exchange market data feeds
– Nasdaq Carteret Co-location. Offering a tremendous performance advantage on Nasdaq bound orders
– Multi-venue accessibility
– Competitive Pricing
– Pre-trade risk management
– System availability, scalability, and recoverability, average uptime above 99.99%
– Native/fix interfaces, both native API and FIX layer built in to ensure a seamless integration for new customers
– Dedicated Account Manager and Trade Support for every client
Lightspeed stock trading software sterling trader is a full-featured Level II trading platform designed for professionals who work with the rapidly moving electronic markets. The terminal includes advanced pinpoint accuracy for order routing and management and real-time profit/loss capabilities, making it particularly suitable for trading groups.
Lightspeed Stock Trading Software Sterling Trader Full Features
– Advanced charting package
– Highly customizable level II order entry system
– Programmable keys and load order entry features for instantaneous action
– Window linking and customization
– Real-time profit and loss information
– Advanced pinpoint accuracy and smart destination preferences for order routing and management
– Operates on Microsoft Windows and Intel technology for easy integration with in-house networks
– Full control over system components for the fastest access to markets and exchanges
– API available for connection with custom and third-party applications
Lightspeed stock trading software Livevol X options trading is the next-generation execution platform that combines the intelligence of Livevol Pro with advanced options trading capabilities and sophisticated risk analytics. LVX offers a full array of unique features for identifying trade opportunities and developing strategies. Monitoring risk is paramount. LVX keeps you on top of position and portfolio risk with industry-leading graphical representations calculated in real-time.
– Order Execution
– Risk, Position & Trade Analysis
– Brokerage Account Info
– Build and Save Layout
– Analytics with Historical Data
– Live Order Flow Information
– Option Market Scanners
– Option Analytics Components
Lightspeed stock trading software RealTick Pro and express
This is the platform used by professional traders. RealTick is suited to active traders, registered investment advisors (RIAs), and hedge funds. It delivers sophisticated trading tools, unrivalled access to liquidity, real-time data, charting, analytics, and streaming news. Global, multi-broker, multi-asset RealTick’s unsurpassed flexibility suits every trading style. Traders can make the most of their investment with some of the cheapest trading fees available.
– Advanced order entry and trading with real-time global data
– Trade allocations and multi-account access for RIAs and hedge funds
– Multi-asset, trade equities, options and futures from one login
– The completely customizable user interface
– Hotkeys and hot buttons
– MarketMinder™ quote display, hundreds of available fields
– Advanced time and sales
– Sophisticated charting with studies
– Streaming news and fundamental research
– API and order scripting
– Hot trend stock scanner
– Custom stickers
– Mobile application options from a tablet or smartphone
– $325 monthly software fee
– $25,000 minimum funding requirement
You can open a Lightspeed stock trading software account to trade equities and options. Learn how to open, fund, and manage your new trading account. There are many tools to get you up and running. Here you’ll find everything you need to open an account and fund your account, as well as some other features and information to help you manage your new Lightspeed account.