The Huawei P50 Pro is set to be one of the most popular phones of 2021. It has all the best features of a smartphone in terms of interface, user interface, and power efficiency. Although the sanctions imposed by the Chinese government are still in effect, the company is still poised to release the new Huawei P50 Pro line in the coming months.
In this article we take a look at what we can expect from the handset, as well as where it goes from here. The first step in knowing whether you will be getting your hands on the new Huawei P50 Pro is to hear much more about the product.
You can find a lot of details on the web about the new smartphone, but make sure you read everything carefully. We have heard a lot about some of the upgrades that are planned for the P50 Pro, including its dual camera setup.
In fact, the first camera on the smartphone has been upgraded – the old model included an eight-megapixel unit. Other upgrades include the addition of an Ultra HD Plus Camera and a secondary flash called the dual LED flash. The P50 Pro is also set to receive some software updates, which include a new email client and Windows update.
So, what can we expect from the Huawei P50 Pro in the next two or three months?
We have been told that there will be some major camera upgrades on the way. Users have already reported that they will be able to take higher quality pictures thanks to the additional zoom on the primary camera.
This upgrade is similar to the one which was first seen on the Nokia E73 series. It should arrive on the Huawei P50 Pro around the time when the official release date is due. Apart from this major upgrade, there are some minor spec updates that are expected with the upcoming smartphone.
For example, it is rumored that the P50 Pro will come with a Dual Shot mode. This is a feature that is only present on the LG G5 and on some other handsets but has been made available as a separate purchase option with the P50 series.
Dual Shot allows users to take a single shot in normal or portrait mode and then switch to digital shot mode, which lets them do different shots. This is only expected to be added to the Huawei P50 Pro series in the future.
Apart from this dual shot ability, there’s no other information about the handset which remains a mystery. There are rumors that the upcoming smartphone may have been designed for the Chinese market, specifically the mainland, by LeTV. However, this hasn’t been confirmed yet.
Regardless, we can expect to see some big changes to the design of the Huawei P50 Pro, with manufacturers trying to capture the lucrative smartphone market in China. The new design, together with Kirin 9000 processor, should help the smartphone in becoming even better.
Huawei P50 Pro Full Specs
- Dimensions: 158.2 x 72.6 x 9 mm (6.23 x 2.86 x 0.35 in)
- Mobile materials: Glass front, ceramic back, ceramic frame
- Weight: 226 g
- Colors: Black and White
- Type: OLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Display size: 6.58 Inch
- Display resolution: 1200 x 2640 pixels, 441 ppi density
- Ratios: 91.6% screen-to-body ratio
- Additional Features: 90 Hz refresh rate
- Chipset: Kirin 1000 5G – 7 nm
- CPU: Octa-core (2×2.86 GHz Cortex-A76 & 2×2.36 GHz Cortex-A76 & 4×1.95 GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPU: Mali-G76 MP16
- Memory Card: Supports
- RAM: 8 -12 GB
- Storage: 256 – 512 GB
- Main: Penta
- First: 50 MP, f/1.9, (wide)
- Second: 8 MP, f/4.4, (periscope telephoto), 10x optical zoom
- Third: 8 MP, f/2.4, (telephoto)
- Fourth: 40 MP, f/1.8, (ultrawide)
- Fifth: TOF 3D, (depth)
- The camera features: Leica optics, dual-LED dual-tone flash, panorama, HDR
- The Video: 4K@30/60fps, 1080p@30/60fps, 720@7680fps, 1080p@960fps, HDR; gyro-EIS
- Selfie: Dual, 32 MP, f/2.2, (wide), IR TOF 3D
- Front Camera features: HDR
- Video: 4K@30/60fps, 1080p@30/60fps
- Capacity: 4200 mAh non-removable
- Battery Type: Lithium Polymer
- Fast charging: 40 Watt
- Wireless charge: 40 Watt
- Ear Headphones port 3.5 Mm: No
- Other sound features: 32-bit/384kHz audio
- Speaker: Yes
- Sensors: Fingerprint sensor under Display – Optical
- Other advantages: Accelerometer, Gyro, Proximity, Compass, Color spectrum
One thing that has been commonly reported about the P50 Pro is that it runs Android apps that can be used by anyone, not just Google Apps users. This is in contrast to the rumors about the black and white interface of the device.
In the event that this is true, the black skin would make it impossible for anyone to find any Google Apps installed on the phone. The rumors suggest that Google will begin offering apps for phones running on the Kit Kat 4.4 operating system.
Kit Kat is the latest version of Android and would make it easy for developers to create high-quality applications. Therefore, Google would have a greater platform to sell their apps for a large audience. When it comes to features of this smartphone, the main highlight seems to be its large screen. Reports suggest that the smartphone has a Super AMOLED display, which is usually only found on high end smartphones.
This might mean that this smartphone could cost more than others, but it could also mean that the Huai Mate’s huge size could hinder the use of apps that have limited screen space. If you are looking for an impressive mobile phone, then you should definitely consider buying the Huai Mate Pro. However, this smartphone could run android apps only until a future release.
The biggest threat that Google could face with its latest smartphone would be the Chinese manufacturing company Honor Mobile. Reports have suggested that Honor will launch a smartphone based on the Android Kit Kat 4.4 operating system in China in the coming months.
The move could either put Google into a tough spot or force the Chinese manufacturer to launch its own version of android, which many believe will be better. Either way, it looks like the fight is on between the two giants in the mobile world, and we will have to wait and see which one comes out on top.
2,583 total views, 1 views today
- How Microsoft Azure IoT Can Transform Your Business - 13/08/2022
- 5 Financial Benefits of Fund Administration Software? - 12/08/2022
- Secured Small Business Loan for East Africans - 10/08/2022