You’re probably aware that the first thing people see when they visit your Instagram profile page is your Instagram profile pictures. As a result, it must be exceptionally attractive and beautiful, and folks go to tremendous measures to ensure that it is.
Nonetheless, the unpleasant reality is that you may accidentally delete or otherwise lose a treasured Instagram profile photo from your mobile data or memory card, leaving you with little choice but to recover it from your Instagram account. In that scenario, you may wish to utilize Instazoom.
To Re-Download Your Instagram Profile Pictures
Unfortunately, Instagram does not allow users to save profile pictures from their mobile app, and we are also unable to view a larger version of your Instagram profile picture on Instagram using the official application.
However, you do not need to worry because we have some methods to help you download your Instagram profile photo even if you accidentally deleted it from your mobile phone. Additionally, you can utilize Instazoom. The following steps will demonstrate how to preserve your Instagram profile photo.
There are two distinct methods to download or Enlarge Instagram Profile Picture, using Instazoom, or viewing a larger version of your Instagram profile picture. One way is manual, while the other is automated through the use of third-party tools.
Using a Manual Guide
- Access the user’s Instagram profile via the mobile app or a desktop browser.
- Tap the three-dot menu icon in the mobile app and select ‘Copy Profile URL’ from the drop-down menu. You may just copy the URL from the address bar of desktop browsers.
- In the address box of a web browser such as Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox, type this URL and press enter.
- To advance to the next stage, hold down or right-click on the individual’s Instagram profile/picture/cover photo. From the drop-down menu, select the option to open in a new tab.
- By altering the address bar in your browser, remove the size parameter’s150x150′ from the URL. On a computer, it may display’s320x320′.
- Visit the newly revised URL to view an expanded version of your Instagram profile in its entirety.
- To download the image to your device, in Chrome, right-click or press over the image and select ‘Download Image’ from the drop-down menu.
Using Third Parties For The Windows And Mac Operating Systems
- Visit Insta Zoom.
- Type the Instagram user name without the @ sign in the address bar area.
- When you click the View DP button, a selection of different resolutions of the profile photographs are presented.
- To save a profile photo, right-click on it and pick “Save image as” from the resulting menu.
In The Case Of Android-Based Smartphones And Tablets
- Insta Zoom (a mobile application) can be downloaded from the Google Play store.
- Enter the Instagram user name in the address bar area and click the “Go” button.
- It enables you to view a larger version of your Instagram profile photo and download certain images by selecting the “Download This Picture” option at the bottom of the screen.
- After the images are captured, they are saved to a folder called “Insta Zoom” on your device.
The service is completely free, and it enables users to view and download Instagram DP (also known as Instagram Profile Image or Profile Picture) in its original size and high resolution (HD) quality. It’s worth noting that the Instagram Profile Picture Downloader, or Instazoom, works with all Instagram accounts.
This means that you can download or view a larger version of your Instagram profile photo in a couple of seconds from both your private and public Instagram accounts, regardless of whether they are private or public.
The Instagram Profile Picture Downloader has the following features
- It’s simple, quick, and secure.
- It is not necessary to be logged into your Instagram account.
- With the Instagram Downloader, you may download Instagram profile photos with a single click.
- Save and download your profile photo from your computer in its original resolution and quality.
- When it comes to downloading images or videos from Instagram, both “Instagram Video Download” and Instazoom are viable options.
Insta Zoom will not ask for any private information from you. It doesn’t even require registration, you just have to enter the username of the Instagram profile you want to download and that’s it. You can bring the photo you want to your screen. So it is 100% safe to use. So go and just type in the username and see what your friends have posted on their Instagram profile picture.
1,190 total views, 3 views today