In today’s date, you cannot extend and grow your business without utilizing the digital platform. Businesses are no longer set in bricks and concrete, customer demands are no longer the same, advertisement and customer service has also upgraded through the use of the Microsoft Dynamics. In order to keep up with the industry, you need to find and implement a thorough and powerful ERP and CRM solution.
Microsoft has been catering to business owners for years, in this context. Microsoft Dynamics AX is one of the most versatile and sought after ERP solution in the market. Here we will discuss how the application and its counterparts help your business grow. You can choose between Microsoft Dynamics GP AX NAV for small business.
How do Microsoft Dynamics GP, AX and NAV help your business?
Dynamics AX is Microsoft’s enterprise-level ERP and MRP solution that is the most preferred business solution in the business sector. First we will discuss the reasons to choose Microsoft Dynamics AX.
- Microsoft Dynamics AX is made to cater to businesses that have a yearly turnover of around 1 Million, and employee strength, greater than 1000. Thus, if your business fits the respective criteria, Dynamics AX will prove to be the best business solution for you.
- Dynamics AX is particularly and strategically devised to fit the needs of businesses that operate in the distribution, supply chain, manufacturing, supply chain and retail industries.
- It proves a lot helpful for the businesses that aspire expand or are growing overseas. With its multi-country, multi-currency, multi-sites, multi-languages features, dealing overseas becomes easy.
- The business solution has rich features and high-functioning integration capabilities to support businesses.
Like any other business solution, Microsoft Dynamics AX GP NAV for small business also has draw backs. They are as follows (for Dynamics AX):
- In order to blend in perfectly and work perfectly for your organization, Dynamics AX requires a year of on-site implementation.
- The cost and time of implementation is comparatively high.
Next to Dynamics AX, we will discuss how Microsoft GP of Microsoft Dynamics GP, AX and NAV. What are the ways that GP helps you?
- When it comes to mid-level organizations and their easy customizations, Dynamics GP proves to be the best off-the-shelf solution developed by Microsoft.
- It suits the integration needs of the user companies with the help of its coordinating applications like eConnect, Extender etc. It also helps eCommerce sites.
- One of the features of Dynamics GP is ISV which offers independent software vendors or third party vendor products as a part of the solution suit, to the client companies. The application is also popular for fast implementation.
- It is best suited for companies functioning in the distribution industry as it has strong financial management functionalities.
- Among the Microsoft Dynamics applications, Dynamics GP takes the least time to be implemented and is the most cost-effective one.
Last but not the least, we will discuss about Dynamics NAV among Microsoft Dynamics AX, GP, NAV for small businesses. The following are the benefits that you can get from Dynamics NAV:
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV supports great customizable facilities.
- With little customizations here and there, the application fits perfectly with the business workflow of the client companies, without any complexity or difficulty.
- Dynamics NAV works both ways. It suits and meets the needs of small to medium sized businesses and helps there development, it also helps to deal with the business processes of enterprise-level organizations.
- UI is important for companies and organizations. Dynamics has implemented UI in the smoothest way possible and thus, the end users are satisfied with its usage. The features of Microsoft Dynamics NAV allow the users to create and modify forms, reports and pages, etc.
In spite of some very strong benefits, Dynamics NAV is not free of flaws. The following are some of them:
- Dynamics NAV has now upgraded to Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central with newer and more advanced functionalities. This application is available, both in cloud and on-premise version. This application, however, is not available everywhere and upgrade to this system from worn-out versions of NAV may prove to be hazardous.
- Even though NAV considerably benefits the business processes of companies and organizations that are dealing in distribution and manufacturing, it fails to beat Dynamics GP in finance management.
All the applications have their own strengths and weaknesses. To choose the best one for your business, realize the needs of your company and thus make the decision.
839 total views, 5 views today
- 5 Capital Investments Plans to Maintain Your Business - Sep 25, 2021
- Why Property Management Is Important? - Sep 25, 2021
- Buying Refurbished Smartphone: 5 Must-Know Facts - Sep 25, 2021