Guaranty Trust Bank has many simple and straightforward loan offers for her customer’s personal needs and the projects they care about. GTB was incorporated as a limited liability company licensed to provide commercial and other banking services to the Nigerian public.
The Guaranty Trust Bank personal loans provide the banks’ customer with the right to finance their personal needs while guaranteeing them all the security the customers are looking for. The personal loans through Guaranty Trust Bank are one of the most efficient ways their customers can take control of their finances while making the most of life’s opportunities and experiences.
Ans also the fastest and easiest way they can access that extra fund needed to meet those ever-rising financial expenses. The Guaranty Trust Bank personal loans are affordable and repayment is spread over a period of time such that customers cash is freed up for other purposes.
Lists of Guaranty Trust Bank Personal Loans
Premium Advance: Always there, when you need funds the most, this is a revolving overdraft facility placed on your Debit Naira MasterCard. You can get up N1 Million overdraft with a 1 year Tenor (subject to clean-up every 30 days).
The loan facilities very competitive interest rate. 2% flat fee on N1million upon first utilization. Overdraft accessible via Naira Debit MasterCard (for ATM withdrawals, POS purchase, and web payments). Monthly repayment of interest with a bullet payment of principal at the end of the cycle.
Requirements for Premium Advance
– For Platinum customers only.
– Average monthly salary should not be less than N1million in the last six months.
– Annual turnover should not be less than N20million.
– You should have received your salary through your GTBank Account in the last three months consecutively.
– Please ensure that you do not have any past due obligation with Guaranty Trust Bank or other banks. Simply submit the completed Application Form and Employee Undertaking Form.
GTMortgage: This offers credit facilities to customers whose salaries or business proceeds are domiciled with us to enable them on their own home in selected cities within the country. GTMortgage can be accessed to acquire flats in locations approved by the Bank.
Low-density residential locations in Abuja and Lagos (Minimum 5million and Maximum 150million). Medium-density residential locations in Abuja, Lagos and other state capitals (Minimum 5million and Maximum 50million).
The tenor fo these personal loans is 1-20years. The repayment is very flexible with 2 options
– Equal monthly repayment comprising principal and interest.
– Annual, semi-annual or quarterly principal repayment while interest will be serviced monthly. Monthly repayment shall not exceed 35% of the net monthly salary.
– Completed Application Form
– Title Document of Property
– Offer Letter to Sell property from the vendor
– Valuation report from any of the Banks approved estate valuer
– Search report from GTBank Legal Group
An applicant can service GTMortgage facility with a maximum of 35% of net monthly salary. The maximum tenor on GTMortgage is 20 years. However, these personal loans subject to the number of years to retirement, whichever is shorter.
Based on the retirement age of 55 years, an applicant that is 45 years can only borrow for a maximum of 10 years. The applicant should be a confirmed staff of a reputable company and must have worked with the current employer for at least one month Learn more.
Computer Ownership Scheme: This Guaranty Trust Bank scheme offers a facility to parents of university students whose salary accounts are domiciled with the bank to finance the acquisition of laptop computers for their undergraduate children or wards.
Facility Amount: a Maximum loan amount of N85,000
Tenor: 3-18 Months
Repayment: Repayment will not exceed 33.3% of parents monthly salary
Support/Comport: Parent’s salary must be domiciled with the Bank. Learn more.
MaxPlus: It offers customers a larger loan facility and greater flexibility to meet your financial needs with a convenient repayment plan. Available to platinum customers whose salary accounts are domiciled with the Bank. MaxPlus is a product that is designed to facilitate personal loans to the staff of corporate organizations and public sector employees. This personal loans facility has no minimum tenor for repayment.
The maximum amount for a MaxPlus loan is N20million. Platinum Banking individual who is a staff of approved private and public organizations with a minimum net annual income of N10million, whose salary accounts are domiciled with the Bank.
The turnaround time for disbursements of funds is 48 hours from receipt of completed documents. MaxPlus is a personal loan that requires no equity contribution. The documents required from the customer are Application form and Employer Undertaking to domicile salary.
– Get a loan of between N6 Million and N20 Million.
– The tenor of up to 36 months. Monthly repayment cannot exceed 33.3% of net monthly salary.
– Equal monthly repayment comprising principal & Interest.
– No collateral required. Learn more.
MaxAdvance: MaxAdvance is designed to facilitate personal loans to the staff of select corporate and government organizations whose staff salary accounts reside with us. This is a product that is designed to facilitate personal loans to the staff of corporate organizations and public sector employees. The minimum amount that the bank will avail to a customer is N100, 000.00
The maximum amount for a MaxAdvance facility is N5, 000,000.00. The minimum tenor is 3 months. The maximum tenor is 36 Months. Equal monthly repayment of principal and interest shall not exceed 35% of the net monthly salary. This personal loans scheme is available to confirmed staff of approved corporate organizations and civil servants whose salary accounts are domiciled with the bank.
Facility Amount: N100,000. 00 to N5,000,000.00
Tenor: 3 – 36 Months
Repayment: Equal Monthly repayment comprising principal & Interest. Monthly repayment shall not exceed 33.3% of net monthly
Support/Comfort: Salary Domiciliation, Credit Insurance, Domiciliation of staff terminal benefit or Corporate Guarantee. This is an all-purpose loan for you to meet your financial needs with a convenient repayment plan.
School Fees Advance: The Guaranty Trust Bank personal loans facilities designed to finance the payment of your child’s/ward’s school fees for schools/institutions in Nigeria only. This facility is available to members of staff of public and reputable private organizations whose salaries are domiciled with the Bank. School Fees Advance is designed to finance the payment of your child’s/ward’s school fees.
The customer must have received their salary through their GTBank account in the last 1 month. The staff of selected private companies, Government Ministries, Parastatals and establishments whose salary accounts are domiciled with the Bank.
The application form, employer undertaking and school bill with details of the school’s bank account. The minimum monthly salary of N25, 000 for public sector employee and N50, 000 for private sector employee
How to Apply for School Fees Advance
– Submit Completed Application Form and Employer Undertaking Form.
– Provide School Fees bill and Credit Insurance.
– Ensure that staff terminal benefit is domiciled in GTBank or obtain Corporate Guarantee.
Salary Advance: You can get up to 50% of your net monthly salary upfront. Available to the staff of private companies and government agencies with active* salary accounts domiciled in GTBank.
– Up to 50% of the net monthly salary in advance.
– The tenor of 30 days. Renewable monthly.
– No collateral required.
– Minimum salary of N 25,000 for the public sector and N 50,000 for private-sector employees.
– Salary advance will be made available within 24 hours.
How to Apply for Salary Advance
– Simply log in to Internet Banking
– Dial *737*8*2# to apply
– Visit any GTBank branch or ATM near you
Guaranty Trust Bank PLC. has made a strategic decision to actively pursue retail banking in Nigeria with major rebranding exercise which saw the Bank emerge with improved service offerings, an aggressive expansion strategy, and its vibrant orange identity.
491 total views, 1 views today
- 7 Business Success Secrets from Top Entrepreneurs - May 16, 2021
- 5 Skills Needed for Blockchain Architect to be Certified - May 15, 2021
- How to Use Loan as Debt Management Plan and Counselling - May 15, 2021