Have you just completed your civil engineering degree?
If you agree then, you are in the right place. We offer the best civil engineering software courses with the best teachers who can guide you and teach you the best they know. Online civil engineering courses are nowadays trending because of the COVID-19 virus. No students can go to school, college, and university.
There is only one way to utilize all the lockdown periods by learning something new. For civil engineering students, there are many courses such as
- Online ETABS course
- Staad Pro course
- Microsoft Excel course
- Auto Cad
And many more courses are available these days over the internet. As we know every Civil engineering professional and student must keep them updated on every recent skill and knowledge. The advancement in knowledge will automatically lead to better job opportunities with better salary packages.
Nowadays, technology plays a significant role. The technology has made it easy to calculate and analyze complex computations and designs easily and more accurately. Traditional methods of designing and analysis were so complex and difficult to implement.
Traditional methods were more time-consuming methods. But nowadays, in the Computer era world, the invention of various software and applications made it easy for Civil Engineers to do analysis and design the various building structures more easily, quickly, and precisely.
Types of software for civil engineering professionals?
Software is described in three different types
- Depending on the architecture
- Depending on project management
- Depending on Structural
Architectural software: Architectural software is mainly for planning and designing the interior and exterior of the buildings. This software is for the outer design and correct placement of all the buildings’ parts. This software makes the blueprint of all the projects like roads, bridges, canals, bridges, railways, and more.
Software for architecture are as follows
- Auto CAD
- Revit CAD
- NAVIS WORK
- Revit Archi
- Archi CAD
- Google SketchUp
Structural Software: Structural software is for the analysis and design of the structural members. This software helps to fulfil your project’s structural design. This software helps in projects like roads, bridges, buildings, bridges, railways, dams, canals, and more.
Structural based software is as follows
- STAAD Pro
- Autodesk Revit
- Civil 3D CAD
- 3d Max
- Auto CAD
- Gaster CAD, And more
Project management: Project management is very important for the completion and growth of the project. While working on the project management is also very important all the architectural-based software and structural-based software are used in the project management process.
There are many project management software which is listed below
- Function Fox
- Microsoft Project
- VersionOne, And more.
Anyone can learn all these civil engineering-based software in a very simple way. There are many courses like Etabs and Staad Pro software are taught there is a very easy way so anybody can learn them.
Benefits you get from online software Etabs learning
- You can learn by staying at home on the internet
- No time restriction (flexible timing) for learning
- Evergreen job, demand for civil engineer designers never stops
- You can do both on-site job and off-site jobs
- Leadership quality will improve and self-learning capability also increases
- You get a chance to learn from the best teachers in this course
- Knowledge increases about the live project work
- The course is pocket-friendly
- Government jobs are also available for civil engineers as designers
- High demand in other countries for civil engineering professionals
- Courses will help you to be disciplined and self-paced
- Stress-free job as you will know software
- Good job for girls as you will get a white-collar job.
- You will get a chance to share your queries with professional guides or specialized teachers.
- These courses will support you to practice as much time you want to learn with lifetime access.
What is Etabs Software?
As the full form of Etabs – Extended 3-dimensional Analysis of Building Systems indicates it is a Software product of Computer & Structure inc. This is a civil engineering software that is used in the construction of multi-story buildings and houses.
It gives the efficient structure design as well as Analysis programs developed for single-story and multi-story building systems. Etabs Software is loaded with integrated systems which consist of
- Solution techniques
- Modelings tools
- Modelling templates
- Analysis methods
- C9de based load prescription, etc.
The largest and complex building structures can be handled with Etabs easily and in very little time. This civil engineering software system is also embedded with drawing tools along with objects based user interface and a grid representation of structures.
The following implications in the construction, modelling, and designing field are provided by the Etabs software courses
- Etabs is the most popular and demanded Software system used in the construction/civil industry.
- It can analyze building structures.
- It provides a facility to assess the seismic performance
- It helps check the load-bearing capacity of various building structures
- We can view and manipulate analytical model with high precision
- It provides the facility of auto-generated plans and elevations views at every grid line
- It can be used for the analysis of concrete moment frames as well as concrete shear walls
- It is helpful in both static and dynamic analysis of designed building structures
- Trendiest and easy to use civil designing tool used in civil/building industry
- It helps to increase the structural/design engineer’s productivity
- It reduces the time consumption and money wastage in general-purpose programs
- This design tool software help to accelerate the data preparation and output interpretation
- This civil engineering software system help in boosting of overall execution
Advantages of ETABS software
For 30 plus years, the Etabs Software tool has been used and recognized globally as a standard software tool in designing and investigating the analysis industry of buildings.
Following are enlisted advantages of the ETABS software tool :
- This civil engineering software displays the three-dimensional axonometric view of building models.
- Graphic input is given for any cross-section of geometry and material
- Model geometry can be easily and quickly exported to .dxf files.
- Copy-paste of all geometric models to and from the spreadsheets is easy.
- Built-in drafting and drawing facility available to enhance modelling experience for designers
- Analysis and design of various steel connections as it is integrated with EC- Praxis 3J
- Infinite numbers of grid systems in the model is available and rotatable in every direction, origin within the model
- Shortcuts and controls are available in software tools
- The solution for complex problems like Diaphragm Shear Stress, panel zone deformation, and construction sequence loading are readily present in this software system.
- You have a facility for the design of steel and concrete frames along with automated optimization
- Inclusion of capacity checks for the steel connections and base plates.
ETABS software offers many advanced analysis features like
- The time history analysis
- Modelling of the base isolator
- Non-linear static analysis
- Optimization for drift
By learning Online Etabs software person will have these skills:
- Mathematic skill
- Leadership skill
- Written communication skills
- Project management skills
- Technical knowledge
- Theoretical knowledge
- Software knowledge
- Oral communication skills
- Decision-making capability
- Organizational skills
- Problem-solving mind
- Quick learning capability
397 total views, 3 views today
- How to Emphasize the Bigger Picture of Your Brand - Jul 25, 2021
- What is the Average Salary for Computer Programmers Yearly? - Jul 24, 2021
- How to Increase Daily Transfer Limit of Banks in Nigeria - Jul 24, 2021