With the changes and advancements in technology, many users are searching daily on how to migrate G Suite to Office 365 as Office 365 market seems like dominating the market. Office 365 is a cloud-based software service that offers subscription-based plans to all users.
You can migrate G Suite to Microsoft 365 or Office 365, allowing a migration project to be done in stages. This migration requires you to provide all of your users who will be migrated as mail-enabled users outside the migration process.
You must specify a list of users to migrate for each batch. You can also migrate G Suite with the following functionalities from Google Workspace to Microsoft 365 or Office 365:
This write-up will discuss migrating the G Suite mailbox to Office 365.
Why You Need to Migrate G Suite to Office 365:
Office 365 has a better pricing modal that covers personal to enterprise-level users. Users are familiar with Microsoft products like
- MS Word
- MS Excel
- Publisher, etc.
The diversity in products: MS Word to Yammer, Outlook to Planner; variety in the product range.
Better technical support; Microsoft has tons of established documents, video guides, customer support centres, and all to provide round–the–clock support.
Ways to Migrate G Suite to Office 365:
Using a professional tool is an all-time requirement for professional processing and results. To say with the Office 365 Admin Centre, users can also migrate their G Suite mailbox to Office 365 to some extent, but you have to compromise with the processing.
Demerits and Limitations of Manual Migration
First, if you are thinking of a manual way to migrate G Suite to Office 365, you must be assured that you are technically good at executing the task. The manual way asks for technical hands, which is not a straightforward process. You will find yourself stuck with the calendar and contacts migration.
It facilitates only the migration of emails. Chances of human error are always there; a single mistake can ruin your task to migrate G Suite to Office 365. The professional tool comes in handy only for a file size of 10 MB. There is no guarantee of desired results or user-centric options; users must compromise with the process.
Best Way for the Professional G Suite Migration
Simple answer: use a professional third-party tool. To migrate G suite to Office 365, professional software developed by Shoviv offers picture-perfect processing. The tool is developed by keeping users’ needs at the centre of the development process and loaded with multiple user-oriented features.
Features of Shoviv G Suite to Office 365 Migration tool
- Migrate G Suite to Office 365: Shoviv G Suite to Office 365 Migration tool is dedicatedly developed to provide a professional way to migrate G Suite to Office 365. The best part about the software is its unlimited mailbox adding and speedy migration. It is one of the fastest software available. It doesn’t matter how many mailboxes you have added and what the size is; speed and efficiency do not get affected.
- No Limitation on Adding Mailboxes: To provide a rapid G Suite migration to Office 365 professionally, Shoviv’s Google G Suite to Office 365 migration utility allows multiple mailboxes to add as a source and for the target. The size of the mailboxes is also not a factor of concern. The software can migrate multiple mailboxes of any size speedily.
- Multiple Jobs Concurrently: Shoviv G Suite to Office 365 email migration utility runs over the job-based processing. Users can create numerous jobs and run them simultaneously. The creation and running of multiple jobs facilitate the speed of the migration process and specify the process by creating jobs per the need.
- G Suite to On-Premises Exchange Server: Many users also search for a solution to migrate into On-premises Exchange Server. To answer their needs, Shoviv’s this utility also facilitates G Suite migration into the On-Premises Exchange Server. For this migration, users get all the desired features like adding multiple sources, filter options, incremental export facility, etc.
- Incremental Export Facility: Shoviv G Suite to Office 365 migration software is developed with many advanced features and facilities. Out of all of them, the incremental export facility is the most prominent and user-oriented. This feature allows resuming the process from the point where it last stopped. Also, this facility prevents duplicity in the target.
- Filter Option: The desired data to be processed for every user will be specific, requiring filtering. This utility has the filter option to filter out data and migrate only required data items. Users can filter based on the date range and folder criteria by including or excluding the selected one. This option provides rid of unwanted data from processing.
- Scheduler for Timely Migration: Scheduling the migration for a timely periodic migration practically helps users. Using this, users can schedule the migration as per the need from the given criteria. Users can set the migration daily/ weekly / monthly, and the software will automatically execute G Suite migration to Office 365 at the scheduled time.
- Keeps Folder Hierarchy: Everyone wants to have arranged and systematic data, and folder hierarchy is the central aspect while executing G Suite migration to Office 365. The software properly maintains the folder hierarchy and keeps data integrity. Users get rid of shuffled folders and scattered data with this professional utility.
- Control Over the Failed Items Count: To eliminate a large number of failed items while processing, the software offers a feature that limits the failed items count. Suppose a user sets a failed item count as 100; then, after reaching the limit of 100 failed items, the process will automatically stop. This feature assures users of the guaranteed maximum failed items.
- Free Evaluation Version: Trying before buying is a common expectation of the users. For this, a free demo version of the Shoviv G Suite to Office 365 Migration Tool is also available to download. Users can efficiently execute G Suite to Office 365 email migration to check its working. The free trial version is just a restricted form of the licensed version. The free version allows processing the first 50 items per folder.
- Migrate G Suite to Public Folder and Archive Mailbox: If you require G Suite email migration to Office 365 and the target is specifically the public folder or archive mailbox, you can do it effortlessly with this tool. Users can easily migrate to the source’s Public folder/ Archive mailbox. For this migration, users do not need extra effort; straightforward processing eases the task.
- Round-the-Clock Support: The software has a user-friendly interface; users find themselves comfortable with their tasks. We assume that Google G Suite to Office 365 migration can be efficiently executed with this utility. But, still, if a user wants any assistance regarding the software, Shoviv provides 24*7 technical support. Users can contact through the live chat option, email, or telephone.
How to Migrate G Suite to Office 365 Step by Step using Shoviv G Suite to Office 365 Migration tool:
- Firstly, install and launch the Shoviv G Suite to Office 365 Migration Tool.
- Click on the Source G Suite at the dashboard and create a connection from G Suite as a source project.
- Create a project by entering the asked details like project name, email address, and all as described in the below-given images.
- Now click on the Target Office 365 option to create a target project. There are two ways to connect Office 365; with Basic Authentication or, if MFA is enabled, then Modern Authentication.
- For Basic Authentication, provide the project name, server name, email address, and password. To fetch all mailboxes attached to the Admin account, check the “Get All Mailbox (es).
- For MFA, enter the Tenant ID and Client ID like all the details that are asked and can be seen in the below-given image. After creating the source and target connection, create a migration job by clicking on the Migration Job option in the dashboard.
To create a migration job
- Provide a job name, and Add the source and target projects.
- Check for the mailboxes that you want to add.
- Click Next.
Users also get a mapping facility of source with a target mailbox. You can also map using the CSV file and select the mailbox type. I.e.
- Primary mailbox
- Archive mailbox
- Public folder
Click the Next.
Now you will be prompted to the filter page. You can apply a filter based on the date range, folder, and item type. Click on the Next. Here you can set the thread count for the item and mailboxes and login attempts; you also can choose whether you want to schedule the task or want to run immediately after the creation of the job.
Select occurrence, frequency, and duration if you want the schedule. Click Ok. Now your migration job is created. Please complete details can be seen. After clicking finishing, your task to migrate G Suite to Office 365 will start if you have selected the quick job run. A proper migration report will be available for your task. Learn more
To migrate G Suite to Office 365 is the users’ decision, and many users search over the internet for the best solution. We hope this article has explained the process of professionally migrating G Suite to Office 365. Also, all the dimensions to migrate the G Suite mailbox to Office 365 are explained.
If you have the same task to migrate G Suite to Office 365, you must use this Shoviv G Suite to Office 365 Migration Tool. Install and check the free demo version, a restricted version of the licensed version that allows migration of the first fifty items per folder.
27,567 total views, 3 views today
- 7 Ways Car Accident Can Affect Your Finances - 04/12/2022
- How Sports Betting Business Owners Made Millions - 03/12/2022
- 8 Best SEO Link-Building Strategy for New Websites - 03/12/2022