Dell XPS 13 Core i7 Intel Core Notebook Review
If you are looking for a new notebook computer, then you should consider the Dell XPS 13. The laptop looks sleek and is very lightweight, which is also important if you are constantly on the go. However, it is also very affordable. It features a great keyboard that uses a cool touchpad, a Core i7 processor, and a 13.3-inch screen.
Dell XPS 13 has an innovative design that is considered to be a mixture of old and new. It also has great speakers. It also has better video processing than other laptops. Dell XPS 13 laptop has several security options such as the Secure Digital Copy Lock system (SD-CPL) and the System Key, which help prevent virus infections. There are a DVD burner and the WiFi chip of the laptop is the Intel Centrino Advanced-N 6205.
There is also the Dell Easy Access, which helps the Dell XPS 13 laptop users search for files easily
The Dell XPS 13 laptop has an integrated front-facing camera that helps support a special capability called Dynamic Link Library Management (DLL). This DLL technology in the laptop allows Windows programs to run programs from the Dell XPS 13. In addition, computers can handle multiple types of media files including movies, MP3s, images, and music.
Dell XPS 13 laptop uses WiFi connectivity, so there is no need to have wireless access to the Internet. It has up to a six months warranty. You can also find different memory modules and slots for the laptop. The whole purpose of this computer is to be portable and lightweight. It has a stylish black and silver design. It is one of the best sellers because of its comfort and versatility.
Another reason why it is so popular is the body design. Its body design is not only pleasing to the eye but also to the touch. You can feel the small details when you hold the XPS 13. However, its keyboard is not as comfortable as another keyboard that is why many people complain about the keyboard and touchpad.
There are some complaints about the touchpad, but they can be solved easily. You can get a touchpad for the laptop. However, if you want the touchpad for the XPS 13 laptop, then you can easily purchase a touchpad kit that will fit in the Dell XPS 13 laptop.
Dell XPS 13 Core i7 Notebook Full Configurations
- 7th Generation Intel® Core™ i5-7Y54 processor (4M Cache, up to 3.2 GHz)
- 7th Generation Intel® Core™ i7-7Y75 processor (4M Cache, up to 3.6 GHz)
- Operating Systems
- Windows 10 Home
- Video Card
- Intel® HD Graphics 615
- 13.3-inch UltraSharp Quad HD+ (3200×1800) InfinityEdge touch display
- 13.3-inch FHD (1920 x 1080) InfinityEdge touch display
- 4GB, 8GB or 16GB Dual Channel LPDDR3 SDRAM at 1866MHz (On Board)
- Hard Drive
- 128GB SATA, 256GB NVMe PCIe, 512GB NVMe PCIe, 1TB NVMe PCIe SSD with Intel® RST
- 1 Thunderbolt™ 3 with Power Delivery & DisplayPort (4 lanes of PCI Express Gen 3)
- 1 USB-C 3.1 with Power Delivery & DisplayPort
- 1 MicroSD Card Reader
- 1 Headset jack
- 1 Noble Lock Slot
- Noble Security Lock Slot
- Dimensions & Weight
- Height: 8 -13.7 mm (0.32-0.54 inch) x Width: 304 mm (11.98 inch) x Depth: 199mm(7.81 inch)
- Weight: 1.24 kg (2.7 pounds)
- Widescreen HD (720p) webcam with dual array digital microphones
- Audio and Speakers
- Stereo speakers professionally tuned with Waves MaxxAudio® Pro
- 1W x 2 = 2W total
Exterior Chassis Materials
CNC machined aluminium, carbon fibre composite palm rest with soft-touch paint, Edge-to-edge Corning® Gorilla® Glass 4, Steel hinges wrapped in aluminium
- Full size, backlit chiclet keyboard; 1.3mm travel
- Microsoft Hello compliant fingerprint reader
- Precision touchpad, seamless glass integrated button
- Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC + Bluetooth 4.2 + WIDI 5.0. Learn more
Other than the design and the keyboard, the design of the lid and the touchpad are two of the most important features of the Dell XPS 13 laptop
It is an aluminium lid that has been injection moulded for added strength. You can also purchase a laptop carrying case that will protect the laptop from scratches and bumps. There is also a feature that has wireless technology that gives you a wireless signal inside the laptop.
The laptop touchpad has a smooth scroll and a light sensor that help the touchpad recognize your fingertip’s movements. The wireless technology of the laptop allows the user to enjoy some of the best wireless transfer speeds available today. There is also a USB port for charging and data transfer.
The bottom of the laptop has a solid construction that allows for a better typing experience. There is also a soft touch keyboard that is not too hard to use. The keyboard includes Windows-like keys that have a dedicated index for each key. The actual Windows keys are not included because they are found on the desktop version of the laptop.
When you buy a Dell XPS 13 laptop, you will get an extra battery that can be used for charging up the laptop. It also has a built-in keyboard tray that makes it easier to type on the keyboard.
967 total views, 1 views today
- Prostate Cancer: 5 Factors Every Man Should Know - 03/12/2021
- 3 Best Tips to Boost Sperm Motility Naturally - 03/12/2021
- 7 Best eCommerce Marketing Strategy Using Instagram - 02/12/2021