Here is wonderful news for all the students of the CA Foundation course! After many delays, ICAI has finalized the CA Foundation Exam Dates for 2020-21. ICAI will conduct the CA Foundation Nov 2020 exams in two cycles.
The first cycle of Nov 2020 exams will be held in Dec 2020, while the next cycle for opt-out scheme students will be conducted in Jan 2021. Read on to know the complete CA Foundation Date Sheet 2020 with other important details.
To stay informed of the latest CA Foundation Exam Time Table 2020-21, visit CA Wizard. You can also get study material like syllabus, notes, solved MTP, last year’s question papers, and much more on CA Wizard. It is the best medium to know anything related to the CA Course.
Important ICAI Updates on CA Foundation Time Table Nov 2020
- The CA Foundation Nov 2020 Exams were postponed to Dec 2020.
- An opt-out scheme was introduced for students. Separate exams will be held for them.
- The exams for the students who chose the opt-out scheme will be held in Jan 2021.
- Students can also choose to move their application directly for May 2021 instead of the Jan 2021 exams.
Important Dates Related to CA Foundation Exam Time Table 2020
|Admit Card Release Date||1st Nov 2020|
|CA Foundation Exam Date November 2020||9th Nov 2020–17th Nov 2020|
|Postponed CA Foundation Exam Date 2020 Time Table||10th Dec 2020–14th Dec 2020|
|Opt-Out Cycle of CA Foundation Time Table Nov 2020||21st Jan 2021– 28th Jan 2021|
Old CA Foundation Exam Time Table 2020
|Paper 1||Principles and Practices of Accounting||9th Nov 2020|
|Paper 2||Business Laws and Business Correspondence and Reporting||11th Nov 2020|
|Paper 3||Business Mathematics and Logical Reasoning and Statistics||15th Nov 2020|
|Paper 4||Business Economics and Business Commercial Knowledge||17th Nov 2020|
Postponed CA Foundation Exam Time Table 2020
|Paper||Subject||Revised Exam Dates|
|Paper 1||Principles and Practices of Accounting||13th Dec 2020 |
(8th Dec 2020 exam postponed)
|Paper 2||Business Laws and Business Correspondence |
|10th Dec 2020|
|Paper 3||Business Mathematics and Logical Reasoning |
|12th Dec 2020|
|Paper 4||Business Economics and Business |
|14th Dec 2020|
CA Foundation Exam Time Table under the Opt-Out Scheme
|Paper 1||Principles and Practices of Accounting||21st Jan 2021|
|Paper 2||Business Laws and Business Correspondence and Reporting||23rd Jan 2021|
|Paper 3||Business Mathematics and Logical Reasoning and Statistics||25th Jan 2021|
|Paper 4||Business Economics and Business Commercial Knowledge||28th Jan 2021|
For whom is the opt-out scheme?
- ICAI has issued guidelines, according to which any student who is COVID-19 positive or has stayed anywhere near a COVID-19 patient can choose the opt-out scheme.
- If you give a few of the papers and then apply for the opt-out scheme, then you will have to appear in all the exams in the next batch.
- Once you select the Opt-Out option, their candidature will be moved to the next exam. You cannot change it later. Your opt-out status will appear on your dashboard.
- In this particular opt-out scheme, ICAI has given two options where you can either opt for Jan 2021 exams or May 2021 exams.
- To apply for the opt-out scheme, you must only submit the scanned copy of a handwritten self-declaration application.
CA Foundation Exam Timings
All the exam papers of the CA Foundation start at 2 PM. But you get a different amount of time for writing your answers.
|Paper 1||2 PM to 5 PM|
|Paper 2||2 PM to 5 PM|
|Paper 3||2 PM to 4 PM|
|Paper 4||2 PM to 4 PM|
You get 3 hours and 15 minutes for Paper 1 and Paper 2 of the CA Foundation. The extra 15 minutes are given for reading the question paper. (Basically, the exams commence at 1:45 PM.) In paper 3 and 4, which are of objective type, you are given only 2 hours. No extra time is given for reading the question paper.
CA Foundation Admit Card
ICAI has released the admit cards for the CA Foundation Nov 2020 exams on 1st Nov 2020. The admit cards are available on your dashboard.
Even though some of the exam centers have been shifted by ICAI, you can still use your issued Admit card with the old exam center.
CA Foundation Application Form and Exam Fee
Students can fill the CA Foundation application forms through their dashboards. ICAI makes the announcement when they release the application forms for you, so stay tuned for the latest updates.
The next application forms will be filled for the May 2021 exams. Students who have carried forward their applications to the May 2021 attempt due to COVID-19 will also have to fill the application forms again. However, their exam fee will be adjusted.
The new students should note the exam fee they have to pay will be according to their exam center:
- For the Indian Centre: Rs. 1500
- For Kathmandu Centre: US $ 325
- For Overseas Centre: Rs. 2200
FAQs: CA Foundation Exam Time Table 2020
- What is the new CA Foundation Date Sheet 2020?
- The new CA Foundation Exam Time Table 2020 is 10th, 12th, 13th, 14th Dec 2020.
- Can I give the CA Foundation exams if I have registered under the provisional registration but not submitted my 12th mark sheet?
No. You have to submit your class 12th mark sheet online to become eligible to appear in the CA Foundation exams.
What is the late fee for CA Foundation Exam Form?
If you submit the CA Foundation Exam Form after the last date, ICAI will charge a fine of Rs. 600 from you.
497 total views, 3 views today