Bloomberg is a global business and financial information website that gives an influential decision by making critical edge connecting them to a dynamic of marketing information. The Bloomberg markets and financial news mobile App gives you comprehensive access to global business, the stock market and finance news, and trending topics like bitcoin and cryptocurrency.
Users can customize the market and financial news mobile App to monitor their personal portfolio and receive continuous alerts on global stock positions and summarized financial, economic, and corporate information that meets the needs of the global business and financial professional.
If you need to monitor your stocks portfolio or you just want to discover breaking financial news, the Bloomberg markets and financial news mobile App will provide all the news and analysis you require, whenever and wherever you need it.
Bloomberg Markets and Financial News Mobile App Features
– News: Featured and trending stories in Markets, Industries, Technology, Politics, Luxury, Personal Finance, Opinion and more.
– Market Data: Latest market data on your customizable portfolio and personalized for your region including Equity Indexes, Futures, Bonds, Commodities & Currencies.
– Watchlist: Easily track your portfolio by adding a security (stocks, mutual funds, ETFs, currencies, etc.) to your personal Watchlist(s).
The mobile App has video functionality to watch Bloomberg television live without the need of any Cable or Satellite subscription. Watch featured videos specifically chosen for top news categories. You can use the video function to listen to interviews and analysis from around the world by the smartest names in Global Finance, Business, Economics & Investment from our radio shows and podcasts.
You can download the market and financial news mobile App for accurate and concise finance news, stock market intelligence alerts and everything you need to know about currencies, commodities, and futures. If you subscribe to the Bloomberg Market app, you will have unlimited access to all Bloomberg content within the app and on the website after linking your account.
597 total views, 3 views today
- UI & UX: Let’s Dig into the Basic & Major Differences - Apr 9, 2021
- 3 Ways Unemployed Can Be Financially Stabilized - Apr 5, 2021
- eCommerce Marketplace: 7 Best Tips to Launch One Today - Apr 5, 2021