The CoinPayments cryptocurrency exchange gateway affiliate system has been designed based on popular demand for a cryptocurrency affiliate network programme. Through the programme, you just need to share your referral link and start earning commission on any merchant who signs up through your link.
You will receive a percentage of the merchant CoinPayments transaction fees for 5 years. Due to the technical limitations of different blockchain types, not all coins are available in the affiliate program. Also, note that you cannot refer your own account to another of your own accounts.
How does the Cryptocurrency Exchange Gateway Affiliate System Work
– Visit the CoinPayments cryptocurrency exchange gateway website to join the affiliate programme
– Simply share your URL with the person who you are referring
– When your referral sign up you will automatically receive 25% of their transaction fees in your CoinPayments Wallet for 5 years.
– Email your friends with your referral URL and invite them to sign up with CoinPayments.
– Add your URL to your website or blog.
If you have a WordPress website, you can download the CoinPayments merchant tools to build a WooCommerce cryptocurrency exchange payment gateway for your site. The plugin will implement a payment gateway for WooCommerce to let buyers pay with Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ripple, and other cryptocurrencies via CoinPayments.net.
With this cryptocurrency exchange gateway WordPress plugin, you can accept over 80 altcoins now for only 0.50% on your site once you integrated the payment gateway for cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin and Litecoin.
CoinPayments Cryptocurrency Exchange Gateway WooCommerce Payment Gateway Plugin Features
Auto Coin Conversion: Auto-convert for some of our coins, saving you the trouble of moving funds, wasting time and fees.
Fiat Settlements: The United States and Euro merchants now have fiat settlements directly to their bank accounts.
Point of Sale (POS): Simple interface for in person transactions.
Vault: Protect your coins in the vault, requiring a time amount you specify before being able to spend them.
Secured with BitGo: Our hot wallet is secured by BitGo – meaning 100% of our funds are protected by multi-sig (Multisignature) technology.
Mobile Apps: Access your account, accept payments in person, and convert coins anywhere with our mobile apps for Android and iOS.
Multi-Coin Wallet: Optionally store your coins in our secure online wallet. And much more
Merchant Tools Available for Use: Instant crypto checkout with easy to use cart plugins, advanced buttons, invoice builder, and an API for custom integrations
– Shopping Cart Plugins
– API & IPNs
– Invoice Builder
– Point of Sale (POS) Interface
– Simple Buttons
– Advanced Buttons
– Shopping Cart Buttons
– Donation Buttons
– Upload the coinpayments-payment-gateway-for-woocommerce directory to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
– Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress. Download the cryptocurrency exchange plugin from the WordPress Plugin Directory
– In the WooCommerce Settings page go to the Payment Gateways tab, then click CoinPayments.net.
– Check “Enable CoinPayments.net” and enter your CoinPayments.net Merchant ID and IPN Secret (a long random string you define for security).
– Click “Save changes” and the gateway will be active.
159 total views, 1 views today
- What is Guests Post in SEO? - Jan 17, 2021
- Using YouTube Marketing to Increase Traffic to Your Website - Jan 16, 2021
- 14 Curious Facts about Gold Value to Make You Rethink - Jan 16, 2021