The Autodesk Inventor Publisher mobile viewer is a software designed to allow users to interactively view animated, interactive 3D assembly instructions created with Autodesk Inventor Publisher software. With the Autodesk Inventor Publisher mobile viewer, you have important product information and instructions at your fingertips wherever you go.
Users of Inventor Publisher software can easily publish and share 3D interactive instructions directly to iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. The Autodesk Inventor Publisher and the Inventor Publisher Mobile Viewer App deliver next-generation instructions for visually explaining your ideas, designs, and products.
Autodesk Inventor Publisher Mobile Viewer comes with a lot of sample files for your enjoyment. To create your own 3D interactive instructions, Autodesk Inventor Publisher software is required. You can use the software to communicate how your products get assembled, used, taken apart, and serviced or simply what’s great about them!. Reduce your documentation, service, support and training costs. Arm your sales force with 3D to win new business
Autodesk Inventor Publisher Mobile Viewer Features
– Zoom, pan & rotate in 3D using Multi-touch
– Play or scrub through animated sequences of step-by-step instructions
– Double-tap on each component for detailed part information
– View text descriptions and annotations that can help augment 3D graphics
– Includes 26 sample instruction files
– Store files directly on your device
– Autodesk 360 account integration
– Simple, more intuitive user interface
The Autodesk Inventor Publisher mobile viewer requires Android 2.1 or above. Requires OpenGL 1.1 or above. Recommended devices include a 1GHz processor, 512MB of RAM. Textures will only appear on Android devices with PowerVR chips when models with textures are published using R2011 and R2012 of Autodesk Inventor Publisher desktop software. Download
We cannot review the Autodesk Inventor Publisher mobile viewer without talking about the Autodesk Investor which is the desktop version of the software which allows 2D and 3D data integration in a single environment, creating a virtual representation of the product that enables users to confirm the form, fit, and function of the product before it is ever built.
Autodesk Inventor includes powerful parametric, direct edit and freeform modelling tools as well as multi-CAD translation capabilities and in their standard DWG drawings. Inventor uses ShapeManager, Autodesk’s proprietary geometric modelling kernel. Autodesk Inventor competes directly with SolidWorks, Solid Edge, and Creo.
To use the Autodesk Inventor without facing any issue, you must install the right version of Autodesk Inventor software for your operating system. The Autodesk Inventor 2018 is only supported on 64-bit operating systems and cannot be installed on a 32-bit system.
Autodesk Inventor 2018 System requirements
– 64-bit Microsoft® Windows® 10
– 64-bit Microsoft Windows 8.1 with Update KB2919355
– 64-bit Microsoft Windows 7 SP1
Recommended: Intel® Xeon® E3 or Core i7 or equivalent, 3.0 GHz or greater
Minimum: 64-bit Intel or AMD, 2 GHz or faster
Recommended: 20 GB RAM or more
Minimum: 8 GB RAM for less than 500 part assemblies
Disk Space: Installer plus full installation: 40 GB
Recommended: Microsoft Direct3D 11® or capable graphics card or higher
Minimum: Microsoft Direct3D 10® capable graphics card or higher. See the Certified Hardware
Display Resolution: 1280 x 1024 or higher.
Recommended Scaling: 100%, 125%, 150% or 200%.
– Internet connection for Autodesk® 360 functionality, web downloads, and Subscription Aware access
– Microsoft Internet Explorer® 11 or equivalent
– Full local install of Microsoft® Excel 2010, 2013 or 2016 for iFeatures, iParts, iAssemblies, thread related commands, clearance/threaded hole creation, Global BOM, Parts Lists, Revision Tables, spreadsheet-driven designs and Studio animation of Positional Representations. Excel Starter®, Online Office 365® and OpenOffice® are not supported.
– 64-bit Microsoft Office is required to export Access 2007, dBase IV, Text and CSV formats.
– Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6 or later
– Virtualization supported on Citrix® XenApp
You can install Autodesk Inventor Professional software on a Mac computer on a Windows partition.
The system must use the Apple Boot Camp® to manage a dual OS configuration and meet the smallest system requirements:
Recommended: Apple® macOS
Minimum: Apple Mac® OS® X 10.10.x
CPU Type: Intel Core 2 Duo or greater, 3.0 GHz or greater
Recommended: 16 GB RAM or greater
Minimum: 8 GB RAM
Recommended: 500 GB or greater
Minimum: 200 GB
Microsoft Windows 10 (desktop OS)
64-bit Microsoft Windows 8.1 with Update KB2919355
64-bit Microsoft Windows 7 SP1. Downloads
– Autodesk Inventor and Autodesk Vault must both be the same language on a given computer. English versions of these applications will run on any language operating system. Other language versions of these applications will run on operating systems of that same language.
– Autodesk Inventor is optimized to take advantage of the SSE2 extended instruction sets supported on Pentium 4, AMD Athlon 64, and AMD Opteron processors. Inventor 2018 will not install on computers that do not support SSE2. Several utilities are available on the Internet that reports CPUID including supported instructions sets.
– Autodesk recommends settings which allow Microsoft Windows to manage virtual memory as needed. There should always be at least twice as much free hard disk space as system memory (RAM).
– DVD-ROM drive is not required if installing from USB or software download.
– The multimedia learning components of the Inventor Help system, such as the UI Video Tour, Command Reference, and Show Me animations, need Adobe Flash Player 10. If it is not already installed, you can download it from the Adobe website.
649 total views, 3 views today