Adobe Photoshop Lightroom CC Free Mobile App Features
The Adobe Photoshop Lightroom CC is a picture processor and image organizer developed by Adobe Systems for Windows and macOS. The software allows you to view, organize, and retouching large numbers of digital images. The Lightroom’s edits are non-destructive.
The Adobe Photoshop Lightroom CC cannot do many Photoshop functions like adding, removing or altering the appearance of individual image items, rendering text or 3D objects on images, or modifying individual video frames.
This is a free Adobe Photoshop Lightroom CC app for mobile that gives users the powerful, yet simple solution for capturing, editing and sharing their photos. Users can upgrade for premium features that will give them precise control with seamless access across all their devices like mobile, desktop and web applications.
Adobe Photoshop Lightroom CC Mobile App Features
– With the Lightroom CC professional capture mode, you will never miss a shot, and get the most out of your phone’s camera.
– Capture with the DNG raw format for more creative control.
– Use the High Dynamic Range (HDR) mode to automatically expand the range of exposure, letting you capture the brightest to the darkest tones, and recreate the scene exactly as you saw it.
– Apply Photoshop magic with five specially formulated presets, that allow you to see the effect while you’re taking the shot, and fine-tune the effect later. Non-destructive editing lets you always revert to your original.
– Edit photos in seconds with tools that range from simple one-tap presets to powerful advanced adjustments and corrections.
– Make advanced edits with the tone curve to change colour, exposure, tone, and contrast.
– Easily edit large albums and get consistent looks by copying your favourite edits across photos.
– Selectively adjust any part of a photo with your finger or stylus to apply enhancements with precision. (premium feature)
– Organize and manage your photos with tools like star ratings and flags.
– Search with ease. Adobe Sensei uses the power of artificial intelligence to auto-tag your photos based on what’s in them and where they were taken. (premium feature).
You can use the Adobe Photoshop Lightroom CC Creative Cloud to back up your original photos and access them on other devices, as well as through Lightroom CC on the web (premium feature). Turn on Auto Add to automatically import your photos and synchronize them with Adobe Creative Cloud (premium feature).
Download the photo editing mobile app to edit your pictures and share your photos on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, and more with the #lightroom. Adobe Lightroom CC web galleries enable you to easily showcase your photos online. Edits sync seamlessly, so any changes you make are always up-to-date. (premium feature).
1,069 total views, 1 views today
- 7 Best Crypto Payment Gateway WordPress Plugins - 21/05/2022
- 5 Best Tips to Get Freelance Laravel Programmer Job - 20/05/2022
- 7 Benefits of Crypto Technology for Medical Recording - 20/05/2022