Online typing jobs involve typing in data entry from a source into another using a computer. There are several businesses outsource data entry jobs to large companies that need the services of people who can engage in home-based independent jobs. A person undertaking the online typing jobs must be a fast and accurate typist because most of the companies pay only based on the number of correct keystrokes made.
Today’s digital technology has opened up its door for a lot of online jobs. One such popular online job in India is the typing job. There are different kinds of typing jobs that can be taken up in India, which give a decent earning to the candidates. For some, typing becomes an additional means of earning some extra income.
This is one of the most popular work from home jobs in India, where candidates can work at the comforts of their home, type as much as possible as per their capability and can earn a good amount of money by working from home
What are online typing jobs in India?
Online typing jobs require you to type the content of printed documents or online documents on MS Word doc. The content can be of any subject matter. All you need is to type the content as it is from the original source. At times, there is a need for you to make minor changes in the doc in terms of grammar or spelling correction. Nowadays, most typing jobs are done online using a desktop computer or laptop with good Internet connectivity.
The popularity of typing jobs
· Typing Jobs do not require you to be highly qualified.
· This is one of the most popular work-from-home jobs.
· Housewives, college students, job seekers, retired people can do these jobs from home
· Many take up typing jobs in India as part-time jobs to earn some extra income.
· A minimum educational qualification of class 12 is sufficient to do typing jobs.
· Basic knowledge of English proves to be helpful to the candidates.
· You need to have computer knowledge and you should be skilled in using MS word.
· You should be able to type in a decent speed so that the work assigned can be completed on time.
· If you work from home, ensure that you have high-speed Internet connectivity at home.
There are several types of typing jobs in India which can be done from home. These include:
Captcha Entry Typing Jobs: If you are looking for online typing jobs then captcha entry work can be a good option for you to try. Captcha is a human verification test on websites so that automated bot or software can enter the site. There are many companies who need to sign-up in bulk on hundreds of websites on the Net.
Automatic software is created to sign-up on these websites but there is no method to solve this captcha automatically. And that is when most companies require people to solve these Captchas. With a good typing speed, Captcha entry typing job is one of the simple online work-from-home jobs.
Transcription Jobs: Transcription is one of the most popular typing jobs where you need to do typing of medical and legal documents. You need to convert audio content into the written doc. A good typing speed of 60 wpm with a good command of the English language, with excellent skills in spelling, punctuation and English grammar, you can apply for transcription typing jobs.
Typing Jobs with Authors, Editors: You can also opt for freelance typing jobs where you can work on small projects with authors and editors. You need to type the final content, maybe a book or any short story, on word doc as per instructions of your employer.
Data Entry Jobs: Last but not least, one of the most sought-after typing jobs in India is data entry jobs. With no special skills other than fast typing and Basic English skills, you can apply for data entry jobs where you need to type or copy content in one format to another and store it in appropriate files.
591 total views, 3 views today
- How to Emphasize the Bigger Picture of Your Brand - Jul 25, 2021
- What is the Average Salary for Computer Programmers Yearly? - Jul 24, 2021
- How to Increase Daily Transfer Limit of Banks in Nigeria - Jul 24, 2021